"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Stoic

      Master Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        630
      • Reaction score
        670
    2. Like

      DelayedGratification

      Senior Don Juan 61
      • Messages
        328
      • Reaction score
        213
    3. Like

      Avocadow

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        18
      • Reaction score
        15
    4. Like

      CopperHead

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        113
      • Reaction score
        129
    5. Like

      LuksSkywalker

      Don Juan From Croatia
      • Messages
        68
      • Reaction score
        87
  • Loading…
Top