Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons I learned from the decline of NYC

Reaction score
I am not sure where you went but I used to go there a lot and the women are hot. Also on OLD the hottest women are always in Toronto that show up...unfortunately I live near the border in the US so it displays a lot of Canadian women
Yeah I am not sure what you are on buddy but I stayed in Toronto, you must be confusing it with Vancouver but even then that is a stretch. The place was loaded with ham beasts and the few decent looking women there looked plain at best, they do not stack up at all to women from other major cities. Maybe your type is a butterface club rat with a lot of makeup, even then I think Atlanta beats Toronto. Toronto is a dump with no identity that produces hideous hambeasts and the few fit women are narcissists with more mental health issues than someone at the Arkham Asylum.

Reaction score
Toronto has quit a few Persian and Asian girls that are immigrant like that make dating easy and fun but the white girls usually are angry fat and entitled.
You are mistaking Toronto with Vancouver. Toronto did not have any hot Persian girls either when I went, they all seemed very trashy looking with man-like faces. I even switched my bumble and tinder location there to mess around a month back, the quality was like really fuggin bad.

Reaction score
Most single and straight dudes I have talked to also had a similar opinion of Toronto, the women there are just awful, ugly on the inside and the out. I mean the internet is a place for niche opinions, yall can genuinely be into Trannies for all I know but I have never heard on any place good things about Toronto women either, they are friggin hideous no matter the color. I love Indian women and even the Indian girls from Toronto suck.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll be happy to learn that recently Tucker Carlson has a piece about New York City

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most single and straight dudes I have talked to also had a similar opinion of Toronto, the women there are just awful, ugly on the inside and the out. I mean the internet is a place for niche opinions, yall can genuinely be into Trannies for all I know but I have never heard on any place good things about Toronto women either, they are friggin hideous no matter the color. I love Indian women and even the Indian girls from Toronto suck.
What is your background?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Wild Wild Wild Thoughts Never mind the previous post. I've checked your other posts and have deduced, based on what you wrote that you are not white and are in fact ethnic. I would guess based on your interest in Indian women that you are either Indian or mixed with Indian, or are of a similar complexion. You gymmaxxed and improved yourself socially.

I believe you are getting this reaction because you are not the stereotypical white guy. You are getting differences of opinions with whites and ethnics with Toronto. I believe that the Indian girls you claim suck throw themselves like hors to white guys and are rejecting you, despite the investment and effort you put into improving yourself by hitting the gym and improving yourself socially, you are still not white enough to attract them. I see ethnics worship white guys here all the time that I feel Toronto is a JBW scenario that just sucks if you are ethnics. As you've stated on another post that you've Gymmaxed and improved yourself socially and got better traction from women, if you got no traction in Toronto, then it just confirms the JBW on steroids idea with me.

You must feel resentful that the same Indian women in Toronto that suck with you are thowing themselves at ugly looking white guys who are probably 6 SMV points lower than you just so they have a white trophy boyfriend and therefore say they suck. Stuff like that rubs off badly and poisons your head.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Wild Wild Wild Thoughts Never mind the previous post. I've checked your other posts and have deduced, based on what you wrote that you are not white and are in fact ethnic. I would guess based on your interest in Indian women that you are either Indian or mixed with Indian, or are of a similar complexion. You gymmaxxed and improved yourself socially.

I believe you are getting this reaction because you are not the stereotypical white guy. You are getting differences of opinions with whites and ethnics with Toronto. I believe that the Indian girls you claim suck throw themselves like hors to white guys and are rejecting you, despite the investment and effort you put into improving yourself by hitting the gym and improving yourself socially, you are still not white enough to attract them. I see ethnics worship white guys here all the time that I feel Toronto is a JBW scenario that just sucks if you are ethnics. As you've stated on another post that you've Gymmaxed and improved yourself socially and got better traction from women, if you got no traction in Toronto, then it just confirms the JBW on steroids idea with me.

You must feel resentful that the same Indian women in Toronto that suck with you are thowing themselves at ugly looking white guys who are probably 6 SMV points lower than you just so they have a white trophy boyfriend and therefore say they suck. Stuff like that rubs off badly and poisons your head.
He's Indian.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. This is why environment is so important. What are the fish going after in this area?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure how things are in NYC these days in terms of pick up with the coronavirus but I do know what it was like last year. It was so easy to get phone numbers and dates with hot women just walking the streets. I don’t do the club scene anymore, rush hour game is where it’s at for me. I was setting up happy hour dates right on the spot. Women were coming off the train, eye facking me, and I would approach and wanted to see if they wanted to get a drink at this place down the street. I would consider myself an 8 in looks and body so Im sure it helped. I met American women and women from all different parts of the world on the streets of NYC. Dating is a numbers game and no other city has the volume of ladies NYC has.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider myself an 8 in looks and body so Im sure it helped.
Then you live in a different reality to the other 90% of guys on here. The two-tiered dating market for chads and incels.

Reaction score
I love how the black pill crowd on here pins this on my race and puts words in my mouth to dismiss my point, even making up my own experiences for me. Last I checked, none of you even know me and haven’t even lived my life. I’ve had success in just about all big cities I have been to (even ones terrible for men), when you look good and have your game down tight, along with a good attitude then people become attracted to you.

I have been to Toronto and probably had more IOIs, matches, and luck there in terms of quantity than I did in Montreal and Vancouver. Most brown women I saw looking around were with brown guys as well but I was only there for a week. You wanna talk racist? Try going balls deep on an Italian chick from Long Island whose dad will have you killed in a heartbeat by the mob the second he sees your darka$$ smashing his daughter, and I still pulled.

My point was, before everyone made it personal, that the juice is not worth the squeeze. Factually speaking, a city is better off with an influx of European and Latin girls as opposed to Toronto skas, that’s just what it is. No guy worth his salt is going to step up there and say Toronto women are on the same level as women in most major cities like a Miami, LA, NYC, Dallas, or even Chicago. Toronto is long considered a dumpster for game and even the legendary Roosh V talked about how hideous the women there were.

For all the narcissism, attitude, and toxic personality flaws that someone has to deal with from a Toronto woman, they are better off with a girl from Miami, Atlanta, or even Los Angeles. Toronto just does not deliver, it is almost a poor man’s LA. The women there are LA and Miami girl wannabes.

The problem isn’t that they are unattainable, it is just that there is not much of a point in attaining them when they are bottom barrel even for Canadian girls. You get to a point as a guy where it is not just about scoring, it is about asking yourself whether a certain demographic or type of girl is even worth chasing and some are just not. For all the energy I’d spend going after a Toronto or San Francisco girl, I rather spend that chasing a Scandinavian chick or Midwestern American girl.

I got less matches in Montreal and Vancouver but I take the women there over the women of Toronto any day, they are higher quality on the inside and out.

Now stop putting words in my mouth and writing my story for me, you don’t even know me or my experiences.

Reaction score
Toronto is a great city. I smashed 3 big booty black girls from Toronto. Definitely hit up Caribana. Beautiful Caribbean chicks everywhere. Why you think Drake raps about women so much?
I did better in Toronto than any other Canadian city but the women there suck, they are like a benchwarmer version of LA girls. Less prettier and more cringey. If Toronto was so great, I wonder why Drake and Bieber don't just stay there, instead you find those two pop artists in every city but Toronto.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mistaking Toronto with Vancouver. Toronto did not have any hot Persian girls either when I went, they all seemed very trashy looking with man-like faces. I even switched my bumble and tinder location there to mess around a month back, the quality was like really fuggin bad.
Idk the last time I was in Toronto I was at the mall buying some underwear for my ex. I was casually flirting with the Persian who was helping pick out some clothes for my ex. She asked to see a picture of her to get an idea of her style, I pulled out my phone and let her swipe through a few photos. She then saw a 1-2 photos of my ex sucking my **** while swiping through.

She commented how my ex and her have similar asses and asked if I would like to get a better idea of how the clothes would look on my ex. She took the clothes into the dressing room changed into a few thongs. Then gave me her phone to see how it looked.

I only spent 50 dollars but she gave me her number in the receipt. To me it seems like Toronto horny girls just begging to ****ed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually didn't at all tbh. I looked decent without a shirt on but I cannot recall ever been crazy ripped in my life. Working on it now though although the discipline is tough to come by.
Chip @ it daily. Some cardio daily. Keep carbs low while your stripping <100grams per day.