"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Lesson #1

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Although many of the "D.J.'s" and "P.U.A's" will disagree, the the first lesson to learn is f*ck what everyone else thinks or says. Oh, they will preach it, but they won't *believe* it, thus the Bible and A.S.F.

Think of everyone that you consider "cool." Do they give one sh!t if *you* think they are cool? This will sound like grandstanding, but it isn't. I have been told many times that I "am cool because I don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me."

Does that mean I act like a "Man?" Dunno. Does that mean I "dress to impress?" Dunno. Does that mean I "am a Mystery?" Dunno. Does that mean I "don't Supplicate?" Dunno. Does that mean I "am a Challenge?" Dunno. Does that mean I "have Confidence?" Well, yes.

Actually, it means I do all of the above without thought. You can too. How? Stop listening!!!!!

Stop listening to the media that tells you that you are no good unless you have (A), (B), and (C). F*ck pimping my ride. My ride is pimp because *I* am in it.

As soon as you accept yourself (doesn't mean don't improve yourself), the better off you are. Look at reality, no matter how harsh it is, and take the needed steps to fix it. It might take time, but time will progress with or without you.

Oh, and if you think, I have to act "dumb" to impress a woman, then you *are* dumb.

I Have Risen
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by TheRisingSon
Stop listening to the media that tells you that you are no good unless you have (A), (B), and (C). F*ck pimping my ride. My ride is pimp because *I* am in it.
fo sho
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
memphis
*standing ovation for this post* Bravo!!!
 

CoOLBanana

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
THAILAND
Good Post
Realizing that on your own is pretty impressive, dude.

it's all been said before though.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top