Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals Why He Won't Date Girls Over 25 Years Old

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to discuss celebrity dating because a lot of it isn't relatable. There is one relatable point below.

Point 9:14....

“By the time girls reach 25, they’re looking for more — they’re looking to get married and settle down. That is not what Leo wants. He does not want a family and does not want to be around women who may press him for that.”

Do women become mostly interested in marrying and settling down at 25? I perceive there's some level of truth to this among never married and childess women around 25-27, but it's possible to date women 25+ who aren't looking for more.
I think it's more hind brain/lizard brain. I think at 25, women will behave in a way that demos he biology despite her feminist programming.

Leo doesn't do anything but hard next. Modern women are waiting till their forties and Sheppard cats.

I think it's likely 25+ a modern women aren't dating with purpose contrary to their biology. Biology is undefeated.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman meets Leo (and she is not rich, or a celebrity), then he will 99% be the best option she ever had. So basically every women he meets would like to settle down with him, especially at that age.

Average Joe might meet the same woman and notice how she'll string him along, holding out for a better option ( a Leo). Also age is important. Between 25 and 30 women get desperate as the biological alarm starts ringing.

If you would date (prime )Jessica Alba, wouldn't you like to settle down?View attachment 8842
Men have to remember…prime Jessica Alba turns into un-fertile menopausal Jessica Alba in 10-15 years.

Have you seen her face in 2022? Very unsexy.