Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leonardo Dicaprio meets Jeff Bezos's new gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
A man’s test of loyalty is when he is successful.
You know, he can cheat but won’t and doesn’t.

A woman’s test of loyalty is when her man becomes unsuccessful. Universally across the board women leave their man.

Hmm…
What soccer player is your avatar? Looks familiar, but I can't figure out who that is.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump was pretty chad in his youth. Guy has always had a unique style and look plus he is alpha asf. He tends to take over any room he is in.
It is men like Trump - who has consumed the mating years of 3 women, serially - that have caused our hypergamous dystopia.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bezos is a very smart guy ...a genius you could say....and hard worker ofcourse...but he is also a sniveling little weasal as well. I have X100 more respect for Decaprio as a man in general.
And Bezos has 100X the money (even post-divorce) of Dicaprio. :rolleyes:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all still talking about this?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought Dicaprio is a bit of a chubster. Sure he's a movie star,
but take that away and you've got someone distinctly average.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that of both sexes when it comes to peoples looks. A lot of it comes down to status, coupled with above average looks, then enhanced by things like wealth, physique, presence, personality, style, image etc.

I think there are very few people that look perfect and head and shoulders above everyone all the time.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching this has hurt every fibre in my body. Damn!!! I would rather chew wire than be in this position. Fvck!!
Imo the Chad move is to tell the girl “I realize tonight I’m holding you back from what you truly want. Good luck to you” and kick her out

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiCaprio is definitely post-wall in the looks department. He’s let himself go. He’s got that big round face these days, probably from lots of partying.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren Sanchez (Bezos' girlfriend) is a few months older than his ex-wife. Not impressive for a rich dude. Sanchez was some dissatisfied wife of some rich guy in Bezos' social circle/orbit.

DiCaprio has tended to go for much younger women so I doubt he'd be interested in Sanchez, who is even older than he is.

Bezos has always been a dweebish beta male. Same with Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is men like Trump - who has consumed the mating years of 3 women, serially - that have caused our hypergamous dystopia.
Trump is from a society and an era where marriage was required for establishing social status, and men of his status kept mistresses. He successfully procreated and bore heirs.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, women who surgically enhance themselves require lots of male attention. So aside from looking like a mess of silicone and Botox and openly fawning over another man in front of her partner, women like Lauren Sanchez shouldn’t be dated seriously.

However, I don’t think Bezos could do better, nor do I think he believes he can. He still has the geeky weirdo mindset that she’s a 10 and she’s probably the hottest woman he’s ever been with.

Reactions: B80

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. He does not.

Putin on the other hand….
You need to get out of your political feelz. "He's soooooo mean on TwItTeR!!!11"

Trump is absolutely alpha. And he's like 6'3". Get the facts right first.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Same with Brad Pitt. Not saying he's ugly lol but I see nothing special about the man. If he wasn't famous he'd be just another guy.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've discovered many people aren't able to discern the difference between a narcissist and an alpha. That applies to both men and women. Women crave alpha men and end up dating narcissists who they mistake as alpha (probably because narcissists are more common than true alphas). An alpha male is truly confident to his core, that confidence comes from within, and he doesn't need external validation/adoration to remain confident. An alpha male maintains complete control of his emotions. He knows who and what he is above and doesn't bother wasting his time or becoming an emotional wreck over insults or criticisms, especially from those he views as beneath him, and he definitely doesn't get into childish tit-for-tat name calling.

Unlike an alpha, a narcissist has zero self confidence. All their confidence comes from their life-long efforts to surround themselves with yes-men and the type of women who lavish them with the constant validation that serves as the life blood of their fragile egos.

Agree with @EyeBRollin .... I'm not a fan of Putin, but he definitely embodies alpha behavior. When someone criticizes him, he just smirks confidently and blows it off, knowing exactly what position he is in, and if he does respond, he usually responds with something confident yet powerful and very brief and succinct. He has amused mastery.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any woman you're with looks like Lauren Sanchez, dump her immediately. Especially if you're a billionaire...lol.
Agreed. If I was a billionaire you wouldn't see me dead with a woman like that. In fact, the same applies if I was a homeless person.

To me, her behaviour shows that she has zero respect. That's how I'd see it. I'm actually surprised to see the guy having a go at Leonardo Dicaprio and not realising that the problem is that his so-called girlfriend is a ho. Leo didn't take advantage of the situation at all, which obviously he could have done because she clearly showed she was ready to jump his bones in front of the entire world. But I'm sure Leo's got bigger fish to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.