Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leonardo Dicaprio meets Jeff Bezos's new gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is pretty damn tall, too, which helps a lot. I never realized he was that tall until I saw him mogging most of the politicians at that one summit.
He's 6'4. He was also decently handsome as a younger man. He was born into his wealth and status, so he's had that confidence and self-assurance from a young age. There's an interview with him when he was 33, and he comes off as a pretty charming fellow. He became more insecure and egomaniacal as he aged. Or maybe he just got more camera time as he aged, which revealed his true self. Not sure.

Guys like Bezos and Musk grew up as weirdo geeks, and were geeky well into mature adulthood. Their wealth simply allows them to embrace that without the same social consequence. It doesn't allow them to become Chads.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
second richest . She still thinks she can do better
Problem is she's banged and probably banged a load of pro sports men. Despite being into her 50's she's probably full of herself enough and maybe could still get a good seeing to by 'chad' type sportsmen. No way this thing with Bezos will last.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just started Series 7 of Madmen. Recommend it to other who haven;t seen it.

Draper is one smooth bastard. I think his character is spot on with 'humour' too. He's not a clown cracking jokes all the time, but constantly makes witty retorts about the environment and to put people in their place when needed. Pretty much commands respect from everyone to keep his place near the top of the social totem pole.
Don Draper is written to be a darker and more morally ambiguous character. He has quiet, intense confidence, not like Harvey Specter who is more of a typical loudmouth.

Harvey Specter, I think, has more sex appeal to women because he's ****y and arrogant (Gabriel Macht is also arguably "prettier" than Jon Hamm), but with a more solid moral/virtue footing and with more vulnerability. Suits is more of a comedy, which is why Harvey Specter is a little lighter.

I remember on OLD, I frequently came across profiles that said "looking for my Harvey Specter" but Don Draper was seldom mentioned.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly if I was him I would care less if I had a CHILD with her. If I had child, she can do whatever she wants.

Like his eyes wouldn’t light up at a young fertile blond virgin.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Draper is written to be a darker and more morally ambiguous character. He has quiet, intense confidence, not like Harvey Specter who is more of a typical loudmouth.

Harvey Specter, I think, has more sex appeal to women because he's ****y and arrogant (Gabriel Macht is also arguably "prettier" than Jon Hamm), but with a more solid moral/virtue footing and with more vulnerability. Suits is more of a comedy, which is why Harvey Specter is a little lighter.

I remember on OLD, I frequently came across profiles that said "looking for my Harvey Specter" but Don Draper was seldom mentioned.
Do you recommend 'Suits'? Looking for some fresh material after I finish Mad Men. The other one I;ve seen mentioned on here previously is Californication, with Hank Moody as the main character.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Do you recommend 'Suits'? Looking for some fresh material after I finish Mad Men. The other one I;ve seen mentioned on here previously is Californication, with Hank Moody as the main character.
Hank is a complicated man, and no one understands him but his woman.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, it’s a fun show and Harvey Specter is a great character study in terms of composure, body language, and confidence in high-pressure situations. If you like white collar dramas, I recommend it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason Momoa knows how to put a boyfriend in his place....
Wanna whine about that too? He's taller, better shape, richer and goes home to a wife and children he adores.

Not every guy who is better than you wants to steal your girlfriend and don't tell me you wouldn't upgrade if an SI swimsuit model gave you her number at the bar on Wednesday night.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason Momoa knows how to put a boyfriend in his place....
Wanna whine about that too? He's taller, better shape, richer and goes home to a wife and children he adores.

Not every guy who is better than you wants to steal your girlfriend and don't tell me you wouldn't upgrade if an SI swimsuit model gave you her number at the bar on Wednesday night.

Celebrity photo ops with fans is probably the best example of mogging in action.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a couple of 14 year olds on bikes arguing about whether Porsches are better than Ferraris....

At the end of the day they are just humans with personality traits independent of their wealth status. They are going to mesh or not...
I encou
No. He does not.

Putin on the other hand….

Yes he does. If you want good examples. Go watch any of his guest appearances on tvs shows like the view or his debates. Go watch any of his press conferences as president with reporters.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how Bezos is the richest man in the world and yet, he is still "awe struck" at the sight of a Hollywood celebrity. This is proof that having money will not magically turn you into an alpha.

Compare the way Bezos and Putin look at DiCaprio. Expression on Bezos' face: "OMG, it's so awesome to be in your presence!!!" Expression on Putin's face: "What do you want?" You can't think of a more perfect visual comparison between the mannerisms of an alpha male (Putin) and a beta (Bezos).

Damn Dicaprio even looks insecure with Putin. Great visual comparison!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo Moody in Californication is a love sick guy with oneitis. I started a thread to analyze the series but no one bit. The show is popular with guys specifically because it shows an every man’s man getting effortless with hot women. Always remember though that paper doesn’t refuse ink and just because you write a script where a needy guy gets women doesn’t mean it would play out that way in real life.

If you do end up watching the show I’d be interested in hearing your perspective on it

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about whether the guy would do it, it's about the fact that the female can't help her biology being accessed. I think plenty of guys wouldn't take up the SI model due to the honor/loyalty aspect men have that females don't. Of course a lot of guys would though...

On a side note... It seems to me, that the females in those pics prefer the guy that does steroids.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about whether the guy would do it, it's about the fact that the female can't help her biology being accessed. I think plenty of guys wouldn't take up the SI model due to the honor/loyalty aspect men have that females don't.
A man’s test of loyalty is when he is successful.
You know, he can cheat but won’t and doesn’t.

A woman’s test of loyalty is when her man becomes unsuccessful. Universally across the board women leave their man.

Hmm…

Status
Not open for further replies.