"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Legs eleven x

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Wasn't gonna make a thread of this, but status got to long
Bird in the bar, tonight. The girl that every guy in the bar is wanting to fu*k.
Legs go on forever. Ass, great.

I was just keeping myself, to myself....more interested in the ice cold beer. Every other guy staring at this girls ass.

End of the night she comes up to me. Hey, can you walk me down home.

Rainman :- "Well I could, but there is one problem, I still have rum to drink!

HB :- Here! Have a drink of my gin.
You can bring your rum out of bar. Come with me.

Rainman :- hmm, :/ ( reason I didn't leave with her is because I wouldn't disrepect establishment I was drinking in)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha

And that's how it should be.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Drunk last night when I posted this thread.
Reason I didn't leave with her is because she was trying to get me to leave with my full drink (steal the glass) I wouldn't do that.

One guy was like "man, you should of left with her, don't worry about glass"
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Let me finish this drink and i will be right with you. Sit down let’s chat
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
“Get away from me trollop, can’t you see I’m drinking here? Go talk to one of your beta orbiters.”
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Seriously? I call bullsh!t.
I'm not a troll rick.

I only popped out for a couple drinks. I looked at the clock and it was an hour or so away from closing, so i thought i'll hang about, see if i can take a woman home.

A couple women approached me earlier in the night. We chatted.
Later on the hot girl approached me, i was enjoying chatting with her, then the other two women came over telling the hot girl we have to go home now (coc*blocked) this is when hot girl was trying to get me to leave. Another lad that i know left with them. Was'nt bothered anyway because i had my drink.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I'm not a troll rick.

I only popped out for a couple drinks. I looked at the clock and it was an hour or so away from closing, so i thought i'll hang about, see if i can take a woman home.

A couple women approached me earlier in the night. We chatted.
Later on the hot girl approached me, i was enjoying chatting with her, then the other two women came over telling the hot girl we have to go home now (coc*blocked) this is when hot girl was trying to get me to leave. Another lad that i know left with them. Was'nt bothered anyway because i had my drink.
Did you at least get a number to follow up?
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I know who she is, she lives in same village. I was in the village pub.

I sent her facebook friend request next day, but she has'nt accepted. Oh well, never mind.
 
Top