"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Legacy.....

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
Here's a little food for thought for all ya bastards:D

What do you want to leave behind when your gone from this world, what will be your legacy???

(Oh, and dont give me any bullsh#t about leaving a legacy is just a weak attempt for immortality cause you are leaving one like it or not, the only choice you have is what it will be):cool:

(Oh2, and please dont limit yourself, I asked my friend this and his answer was two kids and a house:rolleyes: ......)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
whoops, forgot I was in the tips section, please move this to either hs or dj forum...
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion

Originally posted by Ares
whoops, forgot I was in the tips section, please move this to either hs or dj forum...
I didn't quite hear a "Please" in there, mister...!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Good question. I think everyone thinks of this ocassionally!!

I always want to keep my reputation of being a ladies man. :D

A good business man.

Have people working to make me rich, not work my entire life to make someone else rich.

Set my kids and grandkids up with financial security.

Have a great wife.

Raise my kids as best I can.

Succeed in my sports, boxing, golf etc. Not to reach the highs of the sports, but just do well in them generally.

Not be remembered as a man with the philosophy of Nicollo Machiavelli, in that the ends justify the means. But treating people with justified respect along my way.

Thats about it :)
 

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I want to spread the love that I have found within myself to EVERYONE. I have relised that we have only one chance on earth and I chose to make for the betterment of man kind and rekindle the species of brain evolution, not de-evolution which you could see right now. This de-evolution of mankind is present everywhere, so many fighting and death present, this is the depresion of human nature. I want to show people the light, to show them what I have relised about life and spread the love. God says love thy neighbor, which should be the key rule in todays society, I would like to ingrain this value into everyone out there with an openmind. All we have is each other, so we must ALL work toghether as whole unit and flow with each other.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top