Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leg muscles not working properly post-workout

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked out for the first time in 2 months on tuesday. I did some squats (3x5x70), which I felt was heavy. My old max was 95x5. However, the next day and until now, my muscles have been really sore or damaged. I fail to walk properly, stairs hurt to walk down (i also spend a lot more time than i usually would). It mostly hurts in my Quads now, and I think that's because Ive used them the most after tuesday. If I bend my leg, I lose all my strength in it. My legs do work though, I did P.E very successfully the next day.

My question would be what is this, and should I expect it again? I hope it's over tomorrow.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I worked out for the first time in 2 months on tuesday. I did some squats (3x5x70), which I felt was heavy. My old max was 95x5. However, the next day and until now, my muscles have been really sore or damaged. I fail to walk properly, stairs hurt to walk down (i also spend a lot more time than i usually would). It mostly hurts in my Quads now, and I think that's because Ive used them the most after tuesday. If I bend my leg, I lose all my strength in it. My legs do work though, I did P.E very successfully the next day.

My question would be what is this, and should I expect it again? I hope it's over tomorrow.
Well that happened to me the first time I squatted and whenever I would quit squatting and then jump back into it. The first leg workout ends up being intense but after a week I get back into the pace and it doesn't hurt anymore.

I don't think its much, its probably just the fact that you haven't worked out in 2 months. In my experience within a week or 2 you will be around your old weight again and your legs won't hurt.

Btw 70kg or 70lbs?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same exact thing happen to me last week. It was my arms and legs, and ever since then my legs have been really sore lol.