"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

left or right brain?

sucks2bU

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm just starting out and was wondering if it's better to
be left or right brained when it comes to becoming a PUA?
Left is logical and analytical and the right is more emotions.
It just seems like I'm becoming more left brained since
I dedicated myself to become a PUA.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I would say it's better to be right brained. I know it's never good to be too logical with women. The key to attraction is the way a woman feels when she's around you.
 

sucks2bU

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
It seems like I'm moving towards being left brained since
reading the material. Analyzing and always being concious
of my actions, interactions and body language. I think I used
to be more right brained before. I could relate to people better
and was happier i think. Does anyone else feel this way?
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
It seems like I'm moving towards being left brained since
reading the material. Analyzing and always being concious
of my actions, interactions and body language. I think I used
to be more right brained before. I could relate to people better
and was happier i think. Does anyone else feel this way?
That's the problem that plagues most AFC's; analyzing too much.

Think about it, the true naturals with women, the true alpha males, don't have to think about picking up women. They just do it because it comes natural.

Sure there is a lot of stuff you can learn about dating that can help you improve your game, but you need to internalize it so it becomes second nature. It needs to become so much a part of you that you don't even have to think about it, you just take action instead.

But on the other hand, this is all just a numbers game.
 

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by sucks2bU
I could relate to people better
and was happier i think.
dude! do what makes you happy!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top