Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Left ball in her court, good or bad idea?

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out on two dates with this girl, who i met through my mates girlfriend and the two dates have gone really well I think, ended with a nice kiss last night.

These two dates have been set up by me and she seems to be interested, but when the night came to an end last night after i kissed her, I told her it was her turn to organise a night and that she was to call me. The thing is that this girl is on a pay as you go phone and never seems to txt so Im starting to wonder whether I've probably killed any chances with her by giving her control....duh!

am I screwed? probably, but if theres any advice then I would like to hear some.

Dave

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
yeah do what duke says!! :D

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dukester
wait a minute....

cutiepie, did you just agree w/ me?

what's up w/ that! lol
lmao duke!!

:D :D :D

Oh you must want me to turn into my evil twin then lol

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left the ball in her court on the second date after she has shown nothing but high interest?

That was a huge fumble.

You just relenquished one of the three C's. You have to maintain control. Only put the ball in her court if she is vacillating about you, and not before you've established a strong rapport. The only reason you do it THEN is to knock her off the fence by denying her the option and letting her feel how much her life would suck without you in it.

Recover the ball as soon as you can. Arrange to run into her and tell her you're wounded that she didn't call, but you'll let her make it up to you by going out with you saturday night.

-Cyrano

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
tell her you're wounded that she didn't call, but you'll let her make it up to you by going out with you saturday night.
you do not want to show her that you care about the fact she did not call.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
you do not want to show her that you care about the fact she did not call.
That's why you play the whole thing over the top, so that she doesn't take it seriously. A small, joking mention of interest doesn't make him an effeminate pansy, but it does regain all the ground he lost with her and places her once again in his pocket. ;)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
That's why you play the whole thing over the top, so that she doesn't take it seriously. A small, joking mention of interest doesn't make him an effeminate pansy, but it does regain all the ground he lost with her and places her once again in his pocket. ;)
yeh i see what you mean, i have said it before tongue in cheek, like "well you can make it up to me by taking me out for ice cream"