Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaving sosuave

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Lots of bashing on Tinder. Back in my single days I met some very nice girls on Tinder and the other apps (obviously Im not saying all girls on the apps are great, but some are). Its not like I got hot matches everyday but in general I did very well on the apps without paying.

M

member160292

Not sure if it's due to COVID, but there's significantly more theory than practice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree, although, I do feel like there’s a lot of truth to what is being said.

The forum these days is a bit too focused on the problems and not on the solutions.
True. There's a majority who have never seen a vagina before. A lot have YouTube channels shilling rubbish.

A simple fix? Block + delete. The old school pickup community referred to the freeze out.

Get better. Not bitter. -Julien Blanc

If a guy isn't actively approaching &&& getting girls, I assume he's probably gay or a boomer playing house.

Ignore list is your friend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most posters are mentally ill and immature like this guy ^

M

member160292

Most posters are mentally ill and immature like this guy ^
I think DeezNutz might not convey his point in the best possible way, but I can understand his perspective. This forum should be helping other men be more successful with women and improve aspects of their life. It’s getting quite toxic with the red pill sh!t. Like yeah, we get it….but what are you doing aside from re-enforcing the negative?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DeezNutz might not convey his point in the best possible way, but I can understand his perspective. This forum should be helping other men be more successful with women and improve aspects of their life. It’s getting quite toxic with the red pill sh!t. Like yeah, we get it….but what are you doing aside from re-enforcing the negative?
What I should have said is most posters on here don’t leave their homes and don’t get women so of course this place is bitter and toxic. You can smell the incel. You can smell the midgets, you can smell the autism.