"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Leaving sosuave

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,790
Location
Mexico
Lots of bashing on Tinder. Back in my single days I met some very nice girls on Tinder and the other apps (obviously Im not saying all girls on the apps are great, but some are). Its not like I got hot matches everyday but in general I did very well on the apps without paying.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
Not sure if it's due to COVID, but there's significantly more theory than practice.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Completely agree, although, I do feel like there’s a lot of truth to what is being said.

The forum these days is a bit too focused on the problems and not on the solutions.
True. There's a majority who have never seen a vagina before. A lot have YouTube channels shilling rubbish.

A simple fix? Block + delete. The old school pickup community referred to the freeze out.

Get better. Not bitter. -Julien Blanc

If a guy isn't actively approaching &&& getting girls, I assume he's probably gay or a boomer playing house.

Ignore list is your friend.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Most posters are mentally ill and immature like this guy ^
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
Most posters are mentally ill and immature like this guy ^
I think DeezNutz might not convey his point in the best possible way, but I can understand his perspective. This forum should be helping other men be more successful with women and improve aspects of their life. It’s getting quite toxic with the red pill sh!t. Like yeah, we get it….but what are you doing aside from re-enforcing the negative?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I think DeezNutz might not convey his point in the best possible way, but I can understand his perspective. This forum should be helping other men be more successful with women and improve aspects of their life. It’s getting quite toxic with the red pill sh!t. Like yeah, we get it….but what are you doing aside from re-enforcing the negative?
What I should have said is most posters on here don’t leave their homes and don’t get women so of course this place is bitter and toxic. You can smell the incel. You can smell the midgets, you can smell the autism.
 
Top