Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leave Sosuave!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, MindOverMatter, maybe you just want to discuss, okay, lets do that.

I think you seem to have me confused. When I came here, I was just like everybody else my friend, looking for the ANSWER. And its funny that one guys said I dont post field reports, well come to think of it, those threads I was posting were kind of field reports because when I would succeed with a certain number of women that week, I would try to remember what I did, and post it here to try and give others the ANSWER. But Mind, look at it like this, there is no answer for women.

I mean, women are doing the same thing we are doing, comign and reading about how to get a date, does their stuff work on us? No. And you cant say it works for the nice guy, because the nice guy feels its his duty to do what he does. The problem is, he is just boring. Curse, talk, do something like a human, be a person, do something!

And you see, the whole thing about just being yourself, is the REASON, I mean, THE REASON, why most of the posters here are still confused....becasue they are trying to find the ANSWER. The personality and the person that I should BECOME, to get puzzy. There is no such person.......no where.

We all are unique individuals, why cant I just be myself? Now hold on, you say, what if you are a bad perosn, or dont have social skills, or this or that, that does not mean I cannot learn how to open my mouth and say what I feel without BEING MYSELF.

See, I cannot really explain what I am saying, but we are humans. Humans. I am in sales, the tradition way of sellign does not do anything today. You know the overcoming objections are everything, they teach you to not be yourself, but learn these techniques and be a robot.

See, oh man, I am really trying to explain this, but if every guy, listen to me now, if every guy who all the women wanted in the world, ACTED THE SAME WAY, DRESSED THE SAME WAY, TALKED THE SAME WAY, after a while, wouldnt it just look fake.....no two people are the same.

But I see what you guys are trying to do. You are taking what worked for one guy, and saying, do what he did, and it will work for you, but, the deception is...........that it worked for him, because HE DID IT.

Why not be creative, and go out and be yourself, and creative something new? If you tell all the students in the class, grow up to be like Reggie Miller, or you will be nothing....hell, there come be a guy better than Michael Jordan in the room, but because he is afraid to be himself, he will never release his full potential.

Women dont reject guys for being themselves, they reject guys because most guys treat them and see them as being some princesses, or some thing to be won over, and not just as a normal human being. Guys respond.......I have got to go now, I will return at a future date to , TRY, to explain what I am trying to say, haha

PVSSY-EATER OUT

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, and Gigalo, stop with the childish name calling, read my reply and reply and discuss. This is the internet, which is a dumb place to talk crap because we are two worlds apart.

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You Sooo much!! I can't agree more. If you try to find ways to improve, you won't find much on situations where things get rough without hearing someone say NEXT!!! That's like your pride been suck out of you more. In here, you get the Rick James "Love Them and Leave Them" atmosphere in here.

In real life, people suffer pain. But, sosuave say don't want you to show it. However, you must not look at long term relationships and exclude marriage until you perfected this game of being SOSUAVE.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you said.

I think what Pvssy is getting at is that if you truely believe in yourself and your abilities, then there is no need for games. If you find yourself having to think about it and do this and that tactic, you don't believe in yourself.

Pook found this out eventually. In one of his posts after all the theory etc., and all the field practice, he came to the conclusion the only winning move is not to play (something i've stated from day 1) but to be yourself. Because when you have to think about it, that will mean game over, most of the time early on but even more certainly later. If you really believe in yourself and are secure with yourself (not only with women), then you have nothing to hide, and are always ready to bring something to the table so to speak.

Tactics are presuppostions that often lead to false conclusions.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
But there is no game with women? I mean, what I am trying to say, is that put your energy into your career, your dreams, your whatever......man, I dunno if I can explain this I am no philosopher.

If I am a total nice guy, and I come here, I will learn how to not be myself, and start acting like a tough, macho, suave guy, with confidence, that works, out, talks and is social, etc, etc.

What if I dont like all that stuff? What if I am quiet and would rather read a book and watch videoes in my spare time, does that mean these macho guys are better than me? I just have not approached anybody.

Nice guys feel it is their duty to be nice, but that is not why the woman reject them, nice guys are boring, and they are not boring because they are nice, they are boring because they dont want to have fun and just let loose! You dont need to be somebody else to let loose, you dont need to read a DJ Bible to let loose, you dont need techinque to let loose, let loose, go, scream, have fun, yell, run, damn it, this is life, and until we just let go of this trying to improve ourselves for women stuff, we will be trapped, because in all honestly, you can NEVER improve yourself to be GOOD ENOUGH. If you keep trying to improve yourself you will never be GOOD ENOUGH. When do you say, I will love me and let loose and have fun regardless. I dont mean dont work out, or dont have goals, but do it for you, not for anybody else.

okay, got to go, PVSSY-EATER IS REALLY OUT THIS TIME

OklyDokly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
But there is no game with women? I mean, what I am trying to say, is that put your energy into your career, your dreams, your whatever......man, I dunno if I can explain this I am no philosopher.
But for some reason Jim Rohn taught that the secret of success is to:

put more effort on improving yourself than you do on your job...

I remember him pointing out that improving yourself makes you more valuable to the marketplace.

Why can't you 'Play the Game' (Queen song) with women. If you're the kind of person who takes himself lightly which I believe is the one of the major keys to becoming confident then why not see the whole of life as a 'game.' If not you risk taking yourself too seriously!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
No, the energy I mean is...okay, you know to make serious money, you have to gain knowledge and wisdom on hwo to relaly do it right.....you cant read just from anybody, but you might have to dig to get some real information.

Life, is not a game. Okay, look I got to go, I will explain later, I might be here with you guys for two more hours at this pace:D , I will come back and we will discuss more.....trust me.

OklyDokly

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the energy I mean is...okay, you know to make serious money, you have to gain knowledge and wisdom on hwo to relaly do it right.....you cant read just from anybody, but you might have to dig to get some real information.

Life, is not a game. Okay, look I got to go, I will explain later, I might be here with you guys for two more hours at this pace:D , I will come back and we will discuss more.....trust me.
Look forward to it :D

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Fvck everbody head UP!!! GOOD POST

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how about the song by Van Halen .. "That's what makes us .. humans beings".

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what many of you fail to realize is that not everything on this site is a technique, and that a lot of it is actually basic human social skills. While you and I may take that for granted, a lot of people grow up without developing this.

There are posters on these forums that are 20+ year old virgins who have never had a girlfriend for one reason or another. Some of them are not good looking, and as a result they never dated girls, and never built up social experiance that is required to attract and keep women. What some of us learned in junior high, they are learning in their mid 20s.

So you have a guy without any relationship experiance. He gets a phone number, calls the girl up, she doesn't answer. He leaves a message and she doesn't call back. He comes to you for advice. You tell him "just be yourself and see her as a human being and she will open her legs for you". "Just be yourself" basically means "follow what your instincts tell you and don't try to act against them". So what does he do? He follows his instinct and calls her up again. And again, and again.

Why? Because the guy has no social experiance, doesn't see that the girl is not interested in him because his instincts are wrong. He is being himself, and the girl doesn't want him. Why? Because he's socially inept.

Take a natural on the other hand. He could have grown up in an environment where girls wanted him. As a result, he's very socially experianced. He calls the girl up, she doesn't answer, he leaves a message. He doesn't get a call back, so he throws out her number and goes for another girl. He grew up with lots of options, and as a result he doesn't have that desperate, socially inept side that the AFC has. He didn't follow a technique, he was being himself.

The whole "wait X days before calling" rule is in the bible not because it is guaranteed to get you laid, but because it deprograms afcs. It removes their desperation and teaches them patience. If the girl likes them, they could call the next day if they wanted to, it doesn't matter when they call. However, making the AFC wait before he calls teaches him patience, and gets rid of the desperation.

Here is another example. Some people are naturally clingy, whether it is to their friends, or the girls they date. The guy may not have a problem getting girls, but they all leave him. So he comes to you for advice, and you say "just be yourself". So he keeps doing what he did before. He calls the girl everyday, always wants to do sh!t with her, and when she says no, he throws a fit. Obviously the guy has no relationship skills and being "himself" is not working because "himself" is a clingy b!tch.

So he reads a bible article that says only call the girl once a week to make plans, and that's it. This sounds like a technique right? However in reality, it's just another tool in the bible used to deprogram AFCs and teach them basic social skills. By telling him to call only once a week, it makes him seek a life outside of that girl. Suddenly, he has all this free time and he has to spend it on something else besides bugging that girl. So he takes up hobbies, etc and soon his whole week is filled up and the girl becomes just another piece of the pie. What seems like a technique to you or me, is actually a tool to deprogram AFCs whose natural behaviour is wack.

Another example, neg-hits. While neg-hits are marketed as a technique that basically penetrates her b!tch shield and makes her want your approval, THEY ALSO TEACH SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR. If you had girlfriends while growing up, you know how to tease and give girls a hard time. Someone who grew up without having girls on the other hand doesn't think that way. They are so happy to have a girl, that they will never tease her, never put her down, because they don't want to f*ck things up. In the end, they become push overs.

Then the guy reads an article, and starts using neg-hits on girls. He suddenly realizes that he can actually get away with saying sh!t like this, and finally builds a spine.

The point of the bible and sosuave is not to teach people techniques, but rather to help them develop proper social behaviour skills that a natural has and isn't even aware of it. A natural picks up women by being himself, but to an AFC who observes the natural, every single move the natural does is a technique in some shape or form.

Even naturals use techniques. The only difference is, they learn them from experiance, whereas you learn them from observing others or in this case sosuave, and they use these techniques SUBCONCIOUSLY, whereas the afc uses them CONCIOUSLY.

A natural will prolly start attracting girls at an early age due to looks, and will develop his game early on. He wont be clingy, because by the time he's in puberty, most girls will want to be with him. He wont be intimidated by women, because they want him. He wont be afraid to make fun of them or tease them, because he can easily replace them if they get offended. In other words, everything is given to him on a silver platter.

He also uses techniques. He goes on lots of dates, and learns what works, and what doesn't. He learns how to get girls into bed on the first date, what to do, when to do it, how to behave. The only difference is, he learns this through trial and error.

Now take for example a classic AFC. He may not have had the looks while growing up, and as a result he didn't have the social experiance. He doesn't have girls chasing him, so when he finally gets one, he puts her on a pedestal and becomes clingy. He is intimidated by women because he's never had them and doesn't want to lose them or offend them. The guy has no social skills.

he never went through the experiances that the Natural went through, and never developed his game. as a result he has poor behaviour skills, and needs to change the way he THINKS before he can "just be himself".

Obviously, the best way for him to learn is to observe the Natural. He looks at the natural, sees what he does, and emulates it. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. But what it does is, it teaches the AFC to think outside the box. To the AFC, everything the natural does is a technique. When he is making fun of girls, he's C&F. When he's rude and insulting, he's using neg-hits. To him, everything the natural does is a technique that he tries to learn.

But to the Natural, none of it is a technique. While you see him teasing the girls, you think he's being C&F, but in reality he's just being himself. C&F has become a subconcious part of his personality because of all of his life experiances. An AFC on the other hand does not have these life experiances, and as a result all of his behaviour is fully concious. That's why it seems like a technique.

But the natural is just being himself. He uses techniques without even being aware of it. He is being himself, but he is also being very smooth and successful with women. Why? Because he's socially skilled, and has lots of experiance, wheras the AFC does not.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
MindOverMatter I see your point, I mean, its all in red like a period all over the page.....haha.

Okay, I got about thirty minutes, lets discuss some more, what you say fellows.

I want you to understand these definitions, what is an AFC, what is a nice guy, what is a jerk, what is a don juan.

And AFC, is not a guy who does not know how to screw women, there are a lot of AFCS who run around earth, screwing women all day. Matter-of-fact, most AFCS you meet, will always have a girlfriend, and some, not all, but some are even considered ladies men! How about that!

An AFC, is a guy who is just that, average, and frustrated. You might say, what is he frustrated for, he is getting all the women? And you might say, how is he average, he is a ladies man?

We all were created as individuals, not as groups. We all have some kind of uniqueness about us, that separates us from everybody, matter of fact, when we act in that uniqueness, we kind of look weird to everybody at first, because it would be new to most people. But........the man who acts as his unique self, is not frustrated or angry about life. if he gets laid he gets laid, if he gets rejected he gets rejected, he is being HIMSELF....the person or the uniqueness that he was born as, and that is why he is not frustrated. I explained it as best as I could, did you guys understand that?

Well.......and why would the AFC above be average, because he is JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. Doing techniques, learning how to seduce people into doing what they were going to do anyway, trying to imitate what somebody else did in order to gain success with women, now with business and financial that is one thing to imitate someone or have a role model, you dont need that for women. And the only thing that makes him not average, or like everybody else, is his creative ability, THAT, and this is a huge THAT, that he can only tap into when he is being his self.

What is the jerk? Basically, just a guy with a bad temper, a bad attitude, he does not nesscarily have to be a bad person, his attitude is just, "Fvck you, and me first, all the time, bytches!"

What is the nice guy? Basically, just a guy who feels that it is his "duty" to treat women well, due to what he has been taught while growing up.

What is a don juan? Well, and this is where you guys are about to get pissed, THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON.

While I can understand MindOverMatter's saying, that most of the techniques here are natural human things that we just lack, the point that I have been trying to make, while I understand Mind's views, but THIS IS NOT THE BUSINESS WORLD. See, in the business world, you have to understand your customer, know your client, know their problems, you are their as a problem solver, if you want your business to contiune growing, okay......now, in your personal life, you should not be playing the role of .......be who they want me to be. Or playing the role of, I lack social skills, I dont talk much, so....get better social skills.....I say, screw that. See that problem is, the REASON that we THINK, women are attracted to us........

We think women dumped the AFC or the nice guy because he lacked social skills, was not ****y and funny, called to early, etc.....and we think the women sleep with the jerk because he is rude, or exciting,....well, you both are wrong.

Women are human beings. Because we THINK, that men and women dont have much in common, men and women develop battle plans on how to...GET the other. women have books and sites just like this one fellows.

The rule is, get them before they get you. Be in control, be this, be that.......where is the joy in all of that? May I ask?

If you can get this one thing out of this reply, WOMEN ARE HUMAN BEINGS. If you can just, just, just, get that........you will see why techniques, social skills, and any other kind of skill you are trying to adapt, is just a waste of time.

Women are attracted to men, who treat tthem and see them as human beings. Oh, oh, oh! What! I thought I had to be ****y and funny, be a mystery, be good looking, be this, be that, be...shut the hell up!

She shyts, farts, sleeps, wakes up, washes her azz, brushes her, teeth, she is a damn human being. When you look at her, and ACCEPT THE FACT...that she is JUST, JUST, JUST, a human being...you will say, "Fvck, why am I trying to impress her? Shytttt.....she better hope I, I, I, like her, her, her azz!"

Discussion will continue

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can understand MindOverMatter's saying, that most of the techniques here are natural human things that we just lack, the point that I have been trying to make, while I understand Mind's views, but THIS IS NOT THE BUSINESS WORLD. See, in the business world, you have to understand your customer, know your client, know their problems, you are their as a problem solver, if you want your business to contiune growing, okay......now, in your personal life, you should not be playing the role of .......be who they want me to be.
For someone who has visited this site for many months, you seem to have completely missed the point of this place. You say we should not be playing the role of being "who they want me to be". I don't think MindOverMatter or anyone here on this site has suggested that. This site is about BE WHO YOU CAN BE. If you think this site teaches us to be who others want us to be you're way off the mark. That's supplication!

If you can get this one thing out of this reply, WOMEN ARE HUMAN BEINGS. If you can just, just, just, get that........you will see why techniques, social skills, and any other kind of skill you are trying to adapt, is just a waste of time.
So women are human beings? No sh*t Sherlock. It's not like we thought they were Hobbits. The skills you thrash as "a waste of time" have helped several people on this site better their lives.

Women are attracted to men, who treat tthem and see them as human beings. Oh, oh, oh! What! I thought I had to be ****y and funny, be a mystery, be good looking, be this, be that, be...shut the hell up!
Yeah next time you're in a club and you see a hot HB10 in the corner, forget all the tips you've read about neg-hits and whatnot and approach her thinking SHE'S A HUMAN BEING! Sorry man, but you'll get rejected in a second.

She shyts, farts, sleeps, wakes up, washes her azz, brushes her, teeth, she is a damn human being. When you look at her, and ACCEPT THE FACT...that she is JUST, JUST, JUST, a human being...
We know women are human beings. Why are you going on and on about this? This is not a tip or advice or anything worthwhile. This reads like a bad joke.

This site is about making people into the MAN they can be. BE A MAN as Pook's post said. There are various tips offered on here to improve men physically, mentally and socially and to give them an advantage over AFCs.

You dismiss all that. Well I think you're wrong.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i kind of have to agree on this

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Style
So women are human beings? No sh*t Sherlock. It's not like we thought they were Hobbits.
:crackup:

I think it is quite relevant to post this:
Originally posted by Jake Steed
To all the guys on this site--One of your biggest mistakes is you act like women are computers. How do I raise her IL? Do I run XXX pattern on her? Do I act C&F? Etc. ETc. She's not a fvcking video game, kid. She's a PERSON. And being a woman, she's an insecure, EMOTIONAL person. When a woman has respect for you, and you turn her on sexually, she will have high interest. You can run C&F or challenge, or whatever bullshyt, but if she has no respect for you, it will never work.

It is a common falacy on this board to think that if you use magic "Uranus" pattern no.812 and stand on your head and face east you can seduce any girl. Bullsh!t. This notion that with the right "formula" you can seduce any girl is a juvenile fantasy fueled by ego. There are tons of girls out there that are unseduceable by you. You have to face that.

A good example is this "****y/funny" bullshyt that goes around on this board. As if CF is some fukking magic formula. If you don't have the REAL confidence and charm, "C/F" is going to come across as hollow and fake. Ever seen a puffer fish? It's real scrawny, but when it's threatened, it puffs up with air. Does it look menacing when it puffs up? No, it looks fukking hilarious. As if you're going to be tricked into thinking the puffer is a shark. That's the way you come across to people when you try to cover up LSE with these "tricks".
i think there should be a "disclaimer" added to the dj bible. i think some of Jake's commentary should be inputed, as well as MindOverMatter's last post with the red ink. the bible should not be taken as "the instruction manual" to success with women.

continued...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
PE: you do make some valid points. however, being disturbed by your past posts, i can't seem to recognize whether your take on "just be yourself because women are homosapiens" is actually your new 'technique' after tossing the whole eyecontact bit? maybe if you toned down the arrogance and the "i am better than everyone" attitude, your advice would be better received. nonetheless your tips are solid...but vague and repetitive, and don't justify why one should stop visiting this site...btw, you still come here yourself despite it being such a waste of time? also, to come here and discredit or ridicule this site because all you need to do is "just be yourself" is simply lame and pathetic. this site is not a scam and i think it's safe to say all of us as newbies had to use "techniques" as a temporary crutch to learn the ropes. everyone has to start somewhere. some guys fail to realize that this site is not only about techniques. even after you convince yourself you are confident/happy and have natural game, this site has a wealth of information that can still be helpful to you on your journey to achieving your pure potential in life.

MindOverMatter: you had a good point also about how if some people are already themselves but not getting anywhere…although that is possible, i don't think it is entirely true. for example, they may claim to living their true selves, but they really, deep-down are being incongruent. most of us came to this site because all our lives we've been repressed by bad experiences, society, and etc to be chumps...being a chump and not thinking for ourselves is definitely not being ourselves.

not thinking for ourselves didn't necessarily stop when we found this site…and THAT is the problem, that some here still don’t think for themselves.

it is okay at first, because not being skilled socially or with the concept of attraction/interest we took a lot of these bible articles as techniques and read them. when you stop being a chump, it means you start thinking for yourself, so referring to techniques/strategies after grasping the basics of attraction is useless.

sure, i'll be visiting this site later on if i have relationship questions, but 95% of the techniques here are unfortunately about fabricating interest/attraction...the only part that shouldn't be structured and should come naturally. of course, most of us come to realize this only after actually trying the techniques, getting some real experience, and discovering that the real "game" has been within us all along.

Pure Potential

to say "just be yourself" should not be stated like the magic pill PE makes it to be. the way he puts it is stated like a ‘technique’ in itself.

problem is, many cannot "just be themselves." it takes time; it took me almost a year of reading articles here and facing my fears daily, to reach such a conclusion. even though we’ve been repressed to be chumps and think otherwise, everyone of us has that pure potential buried inside...that's what i really mean when i say "just be yourself” …i’m talking about your pure potential…true happiness, accepting, and loving oneself.

of course you have to improve yourself, i agree with that. if you're fat, go workout, if you don't dress well, start doing so, etc. there are things you can improve, but for the most part i believe even those are because we have not been living to our pure potential. everyone was born with the potential to have a sculpted body, become a millionaire if they so wish, and mack women to no end. although few realize their potential in such areas and work on getting their, that ability/potential is always within them. again, techniques will give you a temporary crutch to learn the basics, but resorting to such manipulation even after you have somewhat learned the ropes is only denying a chance for you to dig up that true potential for natural game you have buried inside...

i know this made for a long-ass post, but let me give a perfect, real-life example:

i have a good friend who is blind. yes, BLIND. you know what else? he's also fat. and to be honest, even though i hate saying this about him, to be honest, he's terribly ugly.

how worse could it freaking get?

he began to dress better, smell better, etc. all the while, through life, he had come to accept his blindness, even though he wasn’t born that way. with a little improvement and a lot of happiness/confidence, he began dating. he's had 2 ltrs, as far as i know (maybe more strs even, since we haven't talked in a while). and no, not chicks he met on the internet, girls he's met in school (real-life), and yes, made-out with, etc. again, he's blind, ugly. and yes, i’ve seen pictures of his gfs, they are far from ugly/plain, i’d say they’re hb7s.

like i noted, he did not get there doing nothing, but had he tried to use canned openers and pickup lines, i doubt he would have ever reached such success with women. because attraction/interest is not and cannot be fabricated. with his natural and charismatic personality, his gfs have been naturally attracted to him. he is happier and loves himself more than most people i know...most people who have absolutely no handicap or problems. heck, i didn't know how to feel that happy until recently. i've come accept myself for who i am. he had the willpower to realize you only have one life, and he's really made a perfect example of one who is living to the fullest.

...and i still love this site :woo:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Pvssy-eater, a while back I thought MindOverMatter (and a few others) were just being a d!ck to you. Now, at least in this thread he's right on target. Seriously dude it gets annoying for you to keep saying things like "women are so easy..you don't need any technique.." Maybe getting girls is easy for you, yet you offer no real proof that is the case, but a lot of people have experienced otherwise. I'm not trying to flame you at all but comments like "women are human" make you sound as ignorant about the status of girls and pickup as my old man. I think you're trying to help guys out, but you really should drop that "women are easy...further your career..everything is so easy" spiel. Women are not fvcking easy for a lot of guys so you're just rubbing it in their faces and not helping whatsoever.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
what did I say, I knew this was going to turn into an all the guys on the site versus Pvssy Eater, you all are right am I am wrong huh......I will sum this up into a thread. I must start a thread, I must explain what I am talking about. I posted on this thread and others as well, and people keep asking me questions, well....read my thread, Women Are Simple, Not Computers, and I will address this topic. And for the record, as I stated before, flame wars mean nothing. We are on the internet. Why start a flame war? Can we settle it? No, we are miles away, stop flaming and just discuss......read the thread,

PVSSY EATER OUT

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site offers very good techniques which I used to use. I'd try some of these, they wouldn't work at all. After having no success in the duration of reading this site...I decided to leave. Now after a 3 month break, I've progressed so much I am shocked. Have I used some techniques from this site? Sure. Stuff like club techniques, what to say when asking out a girl...just simple stuff which is nice to have.

While being away from the site, you kind of forget all the cheesy one liners and comebacks which I see so often. I stopped trying to imitate things a DJ would do, but rather did things for myself. I did remember the IMPORTANT things like the basic mindset to have in life and with people, learned from this site. During the break, I finally learned how to use some of the ideas from this site and incorporate them into my own personality instead of trying to COPY the techniques and use them blindly.

Now coming back to this site for a quick revisit, I think I've moved on. I realized I was addicted to psychology in the attraction game and along the way picking up on these one liners. This did more harm then good. At this point, I think I've learned what I need to know and I'm happy with the way things are going at this point. It was very hard leaving this site at first. I really miss the field reports, success stories, and some of the psychological debates...like this topic for example. But along the way I picked up too much on some BS topics such as people rating their personalities and looks on a number scale and other assinine ideas. This site has helped a lot, but I've learned what I need and at this point if I continue to keep reading all of this stuff everyday it does more harm then good. Best of luck.