Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leave Sosuave!

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people on this board only get their perspective on seduction out of Sosuave. While I think this site is ok and I myself have been surfing this site some time ago, coming back I have to say that the stuff on this site is too basic. If you only visit this site you will stagnate sooner or later. You will get to a point where you still have lots of questions but no answers. I'm not telling you to leave this site completely, just to get other perspectives and ideas from other people.
I see this endless" nice guy" debate is still going on here.
People that stuff is OLD!
All of this "The Commandments", "How to become a Don Juan", "be a Man" is too basic and sometimes misleading. The positive thing you will get from this posts is a temporary confidence boost or some slight inner game improvement.
Also this whole "Don Juan"and "Don Juan Bible"concepts are BS. I mean, we aren't members of a sect or the jedi knights of seduction, are we? We are just common people trying to improve ourselves.
Stop reading things like "The 3 second rule", "Be alpha" or "Is smiling good?". That stuff doesn't matter a flying fvck!
The way you use C&F in this site (and in DYD) is wrong. Haven't you wondered why it doesn't work or why it only works on lower quality sluts? Well, quite simple! It presuposes lower value!
You guys should stop mentally masturbating yourself with the info some people give here and learn more about the concepts of value and attraction, the concept of natural game, of being normal and cool, the concept of screening and qualifying, how to connect with chicks, how to build healthy LTRs or simply how to use your true personality to be successful without having to fake your personality with all the canned material that you can find on this site. "The best C&F responses", "How to be a challenge" HAHAHAHA! Do you think that by faking your interest and acting all desinterested you will get laid? WTF! Why do you have to ACT to demonstrate value?Because you are a LOSER?!Why don't you use a more direct game where you just assume higher value and are congruent with your intentions and with your true personality?
"Wait at least 3 days to call":p Why!?If you are really a cool guy it doesn't really matter when you call as long as you don't call 3 times a day. This neediness/supplication issue is only for newbies and it shouldn't be of an issue for the guys that have been in the seduction community for a few weeks. Furthermore you guys are afraid of the girls thinking that you are AFCs and thus you avoid all kinds of behaviours that could show AFCness, so that you end up being perceived as players and fvck it all up 10 times more! A guy that has some basic skills solved and has developed a cool personality will NEVER be perceived as an AFC anyway.
I encourage you to check the mASF forums every now and then. There you will find lots of guys with many different perspectives.
My favourite poster there is called Woodhaven, I highly advice you to read his whole archive.
When I was ONLY in this site I could hardly mantain my GF, I was the typical "****y AFC"(=DJ) and my game was poor. Now, a few months later, after reading this guys posts my game has improved 10x and I now have multiple LTRs, and all of this being myself, without having to fake my personality. I'm a happier person today.
Sorry if some people got offended with this post. I'm not flaming Sosuave I'm just trying to help the guys of this site that have questions but no answers.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea some of this stuff is true. I mean even this topic has been discussed many times before. Theres so much you can learn from this site and then after that the only way to learn more is through experience. However i think that is everyone who has learned his lesson leaves, what about the new people that want to learn?i guess since is a cycle of questions they could search around in the old posts. to be honest Sometimes i feel like this site does more harm than good for me, bc now that ive learned all that is needed, im still here just messing around even postwhoring sometimes, which is getting in the way of getting out there some more and learn through experience.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw if i could get a mod to ban me that would be perfect

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent viewpoint, I have been trying to tell everybody here that this whole topic of women gets number one, too much of our energy, number two, too much of our time, and number three, too much of our physical strengths in carrying this stuff out. If guys would put about 50, no fvck it, say 25 percent of the energy and time they spend in trying to learn techniques and three second rules, and when to call, and when to nut....and put it into their careers, helll....some of these guys would be millionares.

Look at the DJ Bible. See how long it is? See all the different catergories, if an everyday, a reall puzzy getting guy came and seen this shyt, they would all go and laugh so damn hard to their boys, their town, and even probably the damn five o oclock news, for the amount of time, and effort spent in something that really amounts to NOTHING.

Women are simple to get, simple to fvck, simple, simple, did I say simple already? I just come here to keep telling newbies to this site this, so they would wake up and see......women are not a chemisty project, it does not take all that......put that time and energy into making some money and realllllyyyyyy enjoying life.

PVSSY EATER......YOU GOT IT

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA, every site made about how to seduce women, every book made about how to seduce women, is bullshyt! Women are human beings, treat them and see them as that....we make them seem like goddesses, or these little special creatures.....they wash their azz and fart more than you do.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA, SuperGig...if guys would understand that they would stop wasteing their time. Do I look good? Should I work out more? Should I walk to the left or the right when I approach her? Man.....she is a human being, normal, what makes her so special that we think we have to impress her? Why to we have to.....man, I am not about to waste my time, most of you are just probably wanting to start a flame war.

PVSSY-EATER OUT

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I love how Pvssy Eater changes his view every week.

One week he is saying how this site is like a brotherhood to him, the next week he's saying how it's a scam and all seduction sites are bullsh!t. Meanwhile, he posts like 10-20 replies a day.

One week he's saying he's getting no pvssy and doesn't have a girl, another week he's saying that women are easy to get and simple to f*ck. He brags about having an easy time getting women, yet he doesn't have 1 photo to back this up. All he does is post theory 24-7, the guy has no real life experiance and probably looks like a lepper.

One week he's saying how he's leaving the site, next week he's posting 10 threads / minute.

One week he's saying how all you need to do is stare at a girl in the eyes and she will open her legs for you, another week he is saying that you need shouldn't even look at women because they will get in the way of you achieving your other goals.

here's a newsflash genius, WOMEN DON'T TAKE UP ALL OUR TIME. I have a degree, work full time, train in martial arts, work out, am about to buy my own house, go out with the boys, do whatever I want, and still get laid. The energy I put into meeting girls takes up maybe 5% of my time.

The guy is more unstable then a celebrity marriage, take his opinions with a grain of salt.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Look mindOvermatter, I dont have time for no flame war shyt with you again aight. I said what I had to say to you a lot time ago, leave it at that. Now, if you STILL have a problem with me, pm me, and we you can discuss what you have to say to me in person.

pm me, its just a click away.

And for all the other posters, flame wars mean nothing....

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_spain .. you're still looking to 'tactics' by your explanation with inner game etc. It's not about tactics at all, is about being interesting and showing interest provided the attraction IS mutual. If it's one way, simply doesn't work no matter what you do. If it's mutual, most of the time only works simply because the other person finds you interesting and is attracted to you. It has nothing to do so much with what you say. You can say alot of things that she may not like but she'll still like you because she's interested! Nobody's perfect and we all allow (or should) for some 'wiggle' room with this. It's the overall qualities that determine someone as a 'catch' to someone else or not.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj_spain
Most people on this board only get their perspective on seduction out of Sosuave. While I think this site is ok and I myself have been surfing this site some time ago, coming back I have to say that the stuff on this site is too basic. If you only visit this site you will stagnate sooner or later. You will get to a point where you still have lots of questions but no answers. I'm not telling you to leave this site completely, just to get other perspectives and ideas from other people.
I see this endless" nice guy" debate is still going on here.
People that stuff is OLD!
All of this "The Commandments", "How to become a Don Juan", "be a Man" is too basic and sometimes misleading. The positive thing you will get from this posts is a temporary confidence boost or some slight inner game improvement.
Also this whole "Don Juan"and "Don Juan Bible"concepts are BS. I mean, we aren't members of a sect or the jedi knights of seduction, are we? We are just common people trying to improve ourselves.
Stop reading things like "The 3 second rule", "Be alpha" or "Is smiling good?". That stuff doesn't matter a flying fvck!
The way you use C&F in this site (and in DYD) is wrong. Haven't you wondered why it doesn't work or why it only works on lower quality sluts? Well, quite simple! It presuposes lower value!
You guys should stop mentally masturbating yourself with the info some people give here and learn more about the concepts of value and attraction, the concept of natural game, of being normal and cool, the concept of screening and qualifying, how to connect with chicks, how to build healthy LTRs or simply how to use your true personality to be successful without having to fake your personality with all the canned material that you can find on this site. "The best C&F responses", "How to be a challenge" HAHAHAHA! Do you think that by faking your interest and acting all desinterested you will get laid? WTF! Why do you have to ACT to demonstrate value?Because you are a LOSER?!Why don't you use a more direct game where you just assume higher value and are congruent with your intentions and with your true personality?
"Wait at least 3 days to call":p Why!?If you are really a cool guy it doesn't really matter when you call as long as you don't call 3 times a day. This neediness/supplication issue is only for newbies and it shouldn't be of an issue for the guys that have been in the seduction community for a few weeks. Furthermore you guys are afraid of the girls thinking that you are AFCs and thus you avoid all kinds of behaviours that could show AFCness, so that you end up being perceived as players and fvck it all up 10 times more! A guy that has some basic skills solved and has developed a cool personality will NEVER be perceived as an AFC anyway.
I encourage you to check the mASF forums every now and then. There you will find lots of guys with many different perspectives.
My favourite poster there is called Woodhaven, I highly advice you to read his whole archive.
When I was ONLY in this site I could hardly mantain my GF, I was the typical "****y AFC"(=DJ) and my game was poor. Now, a few months later, after reading this guys posts my game has improved 10x and I now have multiple LTRs, and all of this being myself, without having to fake my personality. I'm a happier person today.
Sorry if some people got offended with this post. I'm not flaming Sosuave I'm just trying to help the guys of this site that have questions but no answers.
You are very correct. The problem with sosuave is that it's people don't apply the information.

The natural progression for posters on this site should be:

join -> read the basics -> go out, meet girls, build experiance, develop game -> return and post your results and offer advice to newcomers.

instead, most people on the site do this:

join -> read the basics -> offer advice to people and pretend to be an seduction guru.

they completly skip the field step where they pick up experiance. I can count the number of people on this website that actually have game / experiance on one hand. mASF is a lot better because the whole website is based around field work.

I said it before and I'll say it again. This website and mASF are only meant for learning basics. After you learn the basics, it's up to you to go out into the field and develop your actual game.

Yes a lot of tips on sosuave AND mASF don't work in reality. the key is to apply the knowledge you learn, discard that which doesn't work, and keep that which does.

I said it before and I'll say it again. real game cannot be learned on sosuave OR mASF, it can only be learned through field work, trial & error, and success.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a valid point, it isn't a good idea to become totally dependent of this site, and try to absorb every concept (some of which often contradict eachother) but there are some changes one has to make. If it was just as easy as being yourself, there would be no need for this site, some of these personality changes HAVE to be made in order to be successful. As far as treating women like human beings is concerned it isn't as easy as that. Women are on a totally different mindset as men, being nice and genuine to them causes them to take advantage of men, still think they should be treated like human beings? That said, I think guys should leave this site once they get a jist of it or else the articles become very confusing and cliched.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy seems to be one of a few that get what i've posted about 'game' etc.' Either the girl is attracted right before you open your mouth or she isn't. The real important thing is not doing something that really turns her off, than it is to use useless tatics that these girls know what you're doing in the first place and really make you look more lame (except to the immature girls). Bottom line, if they're attracted and interested, you can do alot of different things and none of it will really matter so long as you're a decent/cool or whatever person.

You can't 'trigger' attaction. If there is no attraction to begin with and i mean none, there isn't anything you can do that would change it. Think of it for yourself with a girl you simply don't find attractive at all. Is there anything she can do to change it? No, there isn't. It just comes down to talking and getting to know someone if the attraction is mutal, exploring interests, doing things together etc.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay lets sum this up, lets say this,

say there was a man who moved to a different country, where they did not speak the language he knew of, and did not act the way people acted in his old country.

So he walks around the country observing how things work and how things operate, and how the people interact and so on.

So not knowing what the hell he is doing, he goes up to a group of women and men and tries to get them to understand that he does not speak their language.

The group looks at him and eventually decides, this man is not from our country, and they try to help him out or show him around, or teach him their language.

Okay, now this is goign to sound stupid, but, hahah, how simple it was for this man to find some help, its simpler than that to get women.

Do you think this guy was thinking about techniques on how to speak that he learned from his country? No. Because he knew that in this environment, THEY WOULD NOT WORK.

So, haha, I hope somebody is seeing this, so he just goes up to them, like normal, and interacts. Now, keep in mind, he does not even understand how to interact with these people, because he was never taught it, but why did the people want to help him out?

Or shold I say, why did the guy even go up to the people? Well, because he was a person, they were people, we all are people, we dont speak the same language, act the same way, but what we have in common, COMMON, is that we are people.

So.......act like a human being, interact with human beings, ....man, I cant really explain what I am really trying to say, but guys honestly, you dont need no type of technique or game to get women, guys, I know you want to think you do, but you dont.

But, you guys dont see it like that, and will probably start flaming, so.....

PVSSY EATER.....YOU KNOW

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your're right Pvssy. Anytime you look at it from a 'game' perspective you'll get girls but only if they're interested to begin with. If there is even moderate attraction and you use game on these immature/insecure girls, they'll play for fun and might even use you for a night, just because they don't value anything beyond the short-term (or can't) because of not being able to resolve their own problems etc. If you're fine with that then go for it, but it will come down to looking for a decent LTR, maybe not now, but rest assurred.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I posted a similar topic in Tips the other day. I left this site for 6 months. It really helps a lot. Its good to get other perspectives and not let this site cloud your judgments.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.......act like a human being, interact with human beings, ....man, I cant really explain what I am really trying to say, but guys honestly, you dont need no type of technique or game to get women, guys, I know you want to think you do, but you dont.

But, you guys dont see it like that, and will probably start flaming, so.....
This is the basic "just be yourself" argument.

Yes, with real game you DO NOT need neg-hits, c&f, mASF, sosuave, and all the online sh!t. You can pick up women simply by being yourself.

Almost everybody in real life is themselves. So why are there so many single frustrated people? It's because even tho they are being themselves, they are not functioning at 100% of their potential.

They are either out of shape, dress bad, have no social skills, have a small social network, etc. They function at 40% of their potential. Obviously when you are one of these people, being yourself will not do sh!t.

If you are being yourself and you're still not getting laid, then obviously you need to change some things about yourself. What's funny to me is here you are bashing techniques, yet it was almost a week ago that you were telling us that the way to get into a girls pants was to simply stare in her eyes non-stop. That's a technique too. Why the sudden change of heart?