Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leave her hanging or send your text last? Whats better

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you prefer to be the last one to text in the conversation or do you let her be the last one to text you?

I'm a believer in not double texting, because I view texting like a game of ping pong. You send 1, she sends one back to you. So if you leave her hanging that means she is waiting for you to text her back. So the ball is in your court. And possibly gauge her interest level by if she double texts you. Do you prefer this way? What other ways can you benefit if you leave her hanging?

Or.....if you send something that doesn't require a response such as a statement like "I just saw a lady cut the line in the grocery store to buy vodka and condoms." or just reply to her statement with "Ok cool." in order to leave the ball in her court that way you can gauge her investment level. If she doesn't reply, wouldn't you say this work better for you in your favor? Because it sub-communicates to her that 1) If she wants to keep the conversation going, shes going to have to say something if she wants to hear back from you because you were the last to text
2) you will know that since you texted her last, the ball is in her court, and if she doesn't text you back, then maybe she just isn't that interested after all? What's your thoughts about this... is it possible to gauge her interest this way or it doesn't matter?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Idk abt others here, from my experience women normally texts a lot and loves sending s€xy selfies.

I'd put it at the ratio of 70:30, women texts me 70% of the time and that 30% is me replying playfully, or just encouraging the topic that she seems the need to talk about.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have an abundance of women and you dont really care about the outcome you simply do what you want and it ends up not really mattering. You dont come across as desperate because you aren't desperate.

Women know who is desperate and who isn't. They sense it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
When you have an abundance of women and you dont really care about the outcome you simply do what you want and it ends up not really mattering. You dont come across as desperate because you aren't desperate.

Women know who is desperate and who isn't. They sense it.
True. There have been times in the past month that I have not responded back to one or two of them because I was busy and simply forgot. Forgot as in they werent high enough up in the pecking order to be a response priority.

Occasionally I will skip through my texts/fb messages just to see if there is something I forgot to respond back to keep the line of communication open.

Generally, if I forget or just dont respond back to a text a chick sends me, I will get another text from her that goes something like this: "You must be really busy. If you are still interested let me know".

As far as texting goes, I will on occasion double text. For example if they ask me a question and I answer it, then a few hours later I am going to ask if she wants to hang out on a certain evening, it will be a double text. But its a change in topic so I dont really worry about it.

The double texting that gets guys in trouble are:

1.) You ask a question and get no answer, so you ask again or send a p!ssy text as a follow up. If I ask a question and dont get an answer, I always assume she got the text and didnt answer for a reason, so I go quiet with that chick.

2.) Needy/Clingy texts- these guys that pour their heart out to a woman over text, get no response and then an hour later send 5 more texts with more emotional junk.

Other that that stuff, you should do what you want with texting but never come across as clingy or desperate. You are always better to have them double text and ask why you didnt respond back to them rather than be the guy that is sending 10 texts in a row!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Do you prefer to be the last one to text in the conversation or do you let her be the last one to text you?
Last one.

I'm a believer in not double texting, because I view texting like a game of ping pong. You send 1, she sends one back to you. So if you leave her hanging that means she is waiting for you to text her back. So the ball is in your court. And possibly gauge her interest level by if she double texts you. Do you prefer this way? What other ways can you benefit if you leave her hanging?
Childish to leave a good looking girl you want to have sex with, ‘’hanging’’.

Or.....if you send something that doesn't require a response such as a statement like "I just saw a lady cut the line in the grocery store to buy vodka and condoms." or just reply to her statement with "Ok cool." in order to leave the ball in her court that way you can gauge her investment level. If she doesn't reply, wouldn't you say this work better for you in your favor? Because it sub-communicates to her that 1) If she wants to keep the conversation going, shes going to have to say something if she wants to hear back from you because you were the last to text
2) you will know that since you texted her last, the ball is in her court, and if she doesn't text you back, then maybe she just isn't that interested after all? What's your thoughts about this... is it possible to gauge her interest this way or it doesn't matter?
Bro I have no idea what you talking about. By the time you figure you who texted who, who double texted, what to say, how to say it, who’s ball is who’s court, how to gauge her interest to see if the ball is her court or your court, she’s already Pregnant by the other guy who met her and had her fall in love.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's into you it won't matter at all.

A girl who likes you is always anticipating the next time you contact her.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I have no idea what you talking about. By the time you figure you who texted who, who double texted, what to say, how to say it, who’s ball is who’s court, how to gauge her interest to see if the ball is her court or your court, she’s already Pregnant by the other guy who met her and had her fall in love.
You'd be surprised by how that kind of mindset kills your chances with girls because you already sub conciously think there are other guys who are hitting on the same girl you are that has better game than you when they could be the very ones she is ignoring because he keeps double texting her or has no idea how to text properly to set up a date which pushes her away

Serenity

Reaction score
You're reading into it way too much. Texting is just communication, subcommunication doesn't translate well to texting. "Text game" is a ridiculous concept, get them out in real life using as little nonsense communication as possible through text.

What's better is your texting serving it's intended purpose and sorry, there's no universal rules for what's best.