"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Leave a message?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'll get right down to it: what are your guys' takes on leaving messages on answering machines if you absoluetly can't reach a chick?

I met this one girl Friday and got the number. I been trying to call today, but keep getting an answering message. This same girl has been recently talking to female friends of mine about why I haven't called. She's kinda curious as to why I asked for the number in the first place.

Anyway I'm thinking if I can't reach her tonight I might leave a small message so she at least knows I'm not ignoring her. Something along the lines of "Hey it's ShizamDaMan, guess you're not here right now so I'll try again some other time. Peace out." I prefer the 3 day rule to contact and don't really feel like waiting any longer. She's already wondering why the hell I haven't called, and the mystery is there now :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Personally I don't like leaving messages on anyone's voicemail, but that's just me. Leaving messages is fine as long as you keep it short and to the point. Most importantly, only do it once. I'm sure you know this, but few things are less attractive to a girl then coming home to find multiple messages from the same guy on her answering machine.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
There was a DeAngelo newsletter some time back about this...or maybe it was a DJ Newsletter tip...

Anyway, leave a short message on her answering machine that says something like this..."Hey, this is ShizamDaMan...Guess you're not here right now. Tell you what, gimme a call at EXACTLY 8:33PM tomorrow night at 555-5555 and we'll talk."

Now, make sure to pick some random time out of the blue for this. Something weird. (In other words, not 8:00 or 8:30. EXACTLY 8:33.)

Then, when she calls you at 8:33 the next night, and if she got the message she probably will. Immediately interrupt her and say, "It's 8:32." and hang up. Yes, hang up. (Make sure you say this in a playful tone and make sure she knows what you've said so she doesn't think you just hung up.)

She'll call you back a minute later laughing her ass off if all has gone well.

Now, I've never tried this. But, it seemed funny to me, so I thought I'd let you in on it.

Good luck.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
That sounds fun Drowning! Thats what I would do.

But before i called the first time i would either make a decision whether i was going to talk to a machine or not, becuase if she has caller ID it will show you calling like 3 or 4 times before you actually talked to the machine.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top