Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

learning SS, NLP

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS = Speed Seduction, a product sold by Ross Jeffries.

He has his own website and mailing list that should come up in a search.

You could also search this forum and probably find the information you're looking for.

The main reason I'm replying is to tell you that I have used SS and although I do not contend to be any sort of expert, I'll confess that if I had the choice of being a Speed Seduction Wizard or of learning to be a natural DJ who can sort of just be himself and do well with women without resorting to tricks and gimmicks... I'd choose the latter without a doubt.

I think gimmicks allowed me to work around a certain degree of social inadequacy. If it will give you a boost, go for it but girls may start liking the gimmick instead of the person.

DWK

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read books on psychology, body language, and some poetry

The book on psychology will give you a basic understanding on how people think, associate feelings, etc.

The body language books speak for themselves

Poetry will help expand your vocabulary and tech you unique phrases or words that elicit feelings. Youll also develop a pattern of talking

You can then move into learning patterns

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don-Wan Kenobi
If it will give you a boost, go for it but girls may start liking the gimmick instead of the person.

DWK

NLP isnt a "gimmick," or some kind of trick you play on an unsuspecting person.

It is a tool that you learn, which you can use, abuse, misuse, same with anything else you learned.

NLP is just talking, a lot of people use NLP and not even realize it ;)

Calling it a gimmick or a trick would be like calling the english language a trick for communicating.

Dont be silly :)

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dx2

As you read and get involved with NLP you will discover many enlightening aspects of your emotions with human behavior that are right under your nose all this time. However, let yourself be receptive to more tools as you add into your box. NLP shouldn't be the start and end of all, rather a way to pave the road ahead of you.

Also, there's a ton of resources where you can find information on NLP along with it's dozens upon dozens of web sites. Have an overview and skim through them so you can get the big picture. Some of it Crap...Some of it Gold Nuggets. Also IMO you will, as i have, come to the discovery that some aspects of NLP aren't going to be 100% accurate and just a waste of time.. Listen to your intuition. The most powerful tool you have in your arsenal is Visualization. Learn how NLP uses visualization. Personally, I have taken what is relevant to me and drop the rest:D

SkyCat

Reaction score
NLP involves, I think, the study of excelence. Certain things that 'successful' people do are basically noted, and these behaviors are noted and recorded, and assessed. At least that's my idea of it. So, anything that leads to excellence, no matter how trivial or complicated, is potentially part of NLP.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

SS- product of Ross Jeffries. Looks pretty promising. I have had success with it. Some stuff is free, some isn't. It's up to you to do what you want witht he material.

NLP- check out Bandler and Grinder. (authors) Also, Introducing NLP, and neurosemantics.com.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
NLP isnt a "gimmick," or some kind of trick you play on an unsuspecting person.

It is a tool that you learn, which you can use, abuse, misuse, same with anything else you learned.

NLP is just talking, a lot of people use NLP and not even realize it ;)

Calling it a gimmick or a trick would be like calling the english language a trick for communicating.

Dont be silly :)
I would have responded with exactly this while I studied SS.