"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Learning game will Fvck you up

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
You cannot bypass socialization. If there are any dog owners out there they know what happens if the dog is not socialized well at a young age. Behavioral problems later on, compulsive and destructive behaviors. If there are any parents out there they know what happens if junior is not socialized at a young age. Behavior problems later on that will be very hard to address and put right. Anti social personality behaviors, compulsions and addictions.

I would bet that a lot of the guys you see going to these boot camps or in pick up groups (if the internet is anything to go by : a lot of nerds and socially awkward guys) have had socialization problems. perhaps too much time on studies and not enough social activities while growing up. Giving these fellas "game knowledge" or "tactics" while they lack social intelligence, calibration, social nuance produces CONTRIVED, STILTED, AWKWARD interactions.....



Yes, it comes of in the sub-communications. They also have an agenda. The empty vacuum where socialization should have taken place is filled with mystery method tactics. It's not authentic.



Boom. Cannot be stated enough.
+ 100 , Can't upvote this high enough.

After teaching kids for several years, I 100% concur. I tried teaching one kid from an early age about how to be nice in society. He was from a REALLY rich background (I taught him English privately). His parents were very good to my wife and I but this kid just kept having outbursts and even tried to kill a girl who essentially told him "no". His parents were super upper crust people and anything he wanted he got. I remember my wife and I went to this expensive dinner with him and his family and he threw a major temper tantrum at this expensive restaurant and then later in his parent's car. The plate cost was more than I made in a month.

He was 16.

He grew up, got in a lot of trouble [which his parents bought him out of] and now uses mainly pros because he can't really get along with normal humans. We are still in touch but he really has no idea how to interface with normal people or women. I wish I could tell you this was an isolated incident but it was generally the rule in the upper class. Kids with rich parents are rarely socialized or even parented properly for that matter. They act out, often violently when they don't get their way. They are stubborn, lazy and very arrogant. I had no problems banging the older broads [18 to 20] because, I was essentially hate fvking them. :D

But their behavior was crazy. They would buy me expensive things but become massively jealous, throw tantrums, hit me... man once I hit this chick back and she was so stunned she started to cry. Apparently, no one had ever hit her back before. I wonder if this is what we are seeing in the West now, a bunch of spoiled trust fund babies that have no idea how to act and think that hitting is ok when they are the ones doing the hitting. I ended up marrying a poor girl because the difference in quality of communication is night and day. The poorer girls have to socialize early and are easy to get along with. Rich ones can't deal with sh1t and break down at the slightest offence. The rich are not good marriage material.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I look at GAME like 'Magic'. Look at how magic is used in fantasy settings. An adept magic user can take down ogres and dragons with a few well placed spells, while a complete novice can tear the world apart with it's misuse.

You can't just pick up a spell book and start flinging spells around like they're boogers. Game is no different and it's application can either land you in a warm bed or a jail cell. You need experience and time with the techniques or they'll fall flat and even backfire on you.

 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
i like that this thread is morphing into talk about what exactly game is lol

It can sometimes look like a completely beginner question, but I think it's common that people ask that question again for a 2nd time when they've been in the game for a while! Once they've read all the books, tested all this sh1t, eaten their rejections and enjoyed some success and spot patterns and realisations about how some girls are just into you and some seemingly will never be (again making you question the definition of 'game' - at least the old school/original definition!)

Maybe it needs it's own thread lol

But i've always kind of cringed when people say 'just learn game, bro'.
never quite say right with me.
One can 'learn game' from mystery and know all kinds of theory and pushpull lines and DHV stories and the order in which to use them.....and get rejected 50 times in a row
Or he can 'learn game' from Mark manson or whatever and learn to hold eye contact and tell girls that they are hot. And at that point 'learn game' becomes almost an insult lol (as nobody other than someone very autistic would need to 'learn' that. Not to mention even if they were retarded they could 'learn' that in 20 seconds. Would be like someone saying 'I really need to learn how to order food at McDonald. I hope Ii learn one day' lol)
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
i like that this thread is morphing into talk about what exactly game is lol

It can sometimes look like a completely beginner question, but I think it's common that people ask that question again for a 2nd time when they've been in the game for a while! Once they've read all the books, tested all this sh1t, eaten their rejections and enjoyed some success and spot patterns and realisations about how some girls are just into you and some seemingly will never be (again making you question the definition of 'game' - at least the old school/original definition!)

Maybe it needs it's own thread lol

But i've always kind of cringed when people say 'just learn game, bro'.
never quite say right with me.
One can 'learn game' from mystery and know all kinds of theory and pushpull lines and DHV stories and the order in which to use them.....and get rejected 50 times in a row
Or he can 'learn game' from Mark manson or whatever and learn to hold eye contact and tell girls that they are hot. And at that point 'learn game' becomes almost an insult lol (as nobody other than someone very autistic would need to 'learn' that. Not to mention even if they were retarded they could 'learn' that in 20 seconds. Would be like someone saying 'I really need to learn how to order food at McDonald. I hope Ii learn one day' lol)
I'm still not convinced that it's a real thing.

Acting like a normal person would probably get you farther than any "game." But unfortunately these little wannabe princesses aren't really worth it.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I'm still not convinced that it's a real thing.

Acting like a normal person would probably get you farther than any "game." But unfortunately these little wannabe princesses aren't really worth it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Acting like a normal person would probably get you farther than any "game."
well a recent thread on seddit basically came to the conclusion that that's actually what game is.
Basically 'how to be normal' (so, 'hold eye contact', 'don't talk about politics all night', 'tease her if the opportunity arises', 'flirt/give a compliment' etc)

The whole industry has kind of painted itself into a corner in recent years.

Everyone knows that all the mysterymethod stuff where you can be the ugliest, oldest guy there is and bang hot teenagers as long as you know how to neg and stuff is marketing craziness (despite people buying it in 2000 lol)

But now they're kind of left with nowhere to go. How can they sell you 2k courses where they say 'attraction is basically out of your control. But here's how you hold eye contact and here's how you say 'hi'; etc. Who's paying for it?

They kind of have to sell you the idea it's a 'skill', but the tangible stuff is things that everyone bar the oddest of oddballs already know. So no 'edge'
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
well a recent thread on seddit basically came to the conclusion that that's actually what game is.
Basically 'how to be normal' (so, 'hold eye contact', 'don't talk about politics all night', 'tease her if the opportunity arises', 'flirt/give a compliment' etc)

The whole industry has kind of painted itself into a corner in recent years.

Everyone knows that all the mysterymethod stuff where you can be the ugliest, oldest guy there is and bang hot teenagers as long as you know how to neg and stuff is marketing craziness (despite people buying it in 2000 lol)

But now they're kind of left with nowhere to go. How can they sell you 2k courses where they say 'attraction is basically out of your control. But here's how you hold eye contact and here's how you say 'hi'; etc. Who's paying for it?

They kind of have to sell you the idea it's a 'skill', but the tangible stuff is things that everyone bar the oddest of oddballs already know. So no 'edge'
Problem #1 = they avoid eye contact with people they don't like

Problem #2 = I don't think most of them deserve for me to look them in the eye. They don't deserve that kind of attention. It's just feeding into their endless nonsense attention wh0ring.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Problem #1 = they avoid eye contact with people they don't like

Problem #2 = I don't think most of them deserve for me to look them in the eye. They don't deserve that kind of attention. It's just feeding into their endless nonsense attention wh0ring.
Incel located. You belong in /ForeverAlone

I'm guessing your first language isn't English.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’ve said this before fvck game self improvement and improving your life is the way to go. While your looking up what to say to a girl that guy oblivious to game is looking to advance his career and finances. He’s hitting the gym hard and looking for ways to be more knowledgeable and capable. All this is incredibly taxing and will build TRUE rock solid confidence and character. Do you think a woman is that stupid that she’ll pass that up over some scrawny broke loser who said something clever or begged her? Stop it. Chase excellence. It’s hard but trust me. Life will reward the men tremendously with wealth, opportunity, respect, and of course women. Your life is a house. Build if day by day with solid bricks and cement. Don’t fvck this up.
It goes full circle. for me it started with approaching. I worked sales. It evolved. there has got to be a larger end goal then busting a nut or playing house. Lifestyle is huge. The only thing I would say is with money is that, it should be a vehicle for security purposes. A lot of fellas lead with money. It don't end well.
Why not both?

I mean what's keeping you from improving yourself as a man and learning to game women AT THE SAME TIME?
+1

Purpose should be your #1 priority and you shoot your shot just cause.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That sounds good in theory man but in practice it doesn't pan out. The dude who works at Fat Pizza, has coke bottle glasses and aspires to live in a van can still pull a woman faster than a dude with a million dollar yacht and a lambo aslong as his game is on point.



Yes. I'm proof bro sauce..

Go to any nightclub where you see some dude breaking it down in the middle lane while all the broskis nurse their beers and pop their collars on the sidelines. Having a Tommy shirt and a good job doesn't mean sh1t in the dating game.


Social prowess is everything.
Those guys are ClownMaxxing. :rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Honestly after I nut from jerking off I don’t care about women anymore and focus on what’s important in life. Was obsessing over this girl that said flaked on me but
After I busted a nut I don’t care anymore
Did you nut envisioning yourself forking her? :rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top