learned my first lesson

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, what can i say. Experience is definatly the best teacher. I've had this girl into me for a good month or so, but never asked her out even though i knew i wanted to. So anyway, when i went up to do it today, she was so pissed at waiting so long for me, she basically said i dont have time to waste, go away.

so, i learned one thing at least: Never hesitate or wait, and even though ive read it before on this site, it comes through much better when you've experienced it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
well, what can i say. Experience is definatly the best teacher. I've had this girl into me for a good month or so, but never asked her out even though i knew i wanted to. So anyway, when i went up to do it today, she was so pissed at waiting so long for me, she basically said i dont have time to waste, go away.

so, i learned one thing at least: Never hesitate or wait, and even though ive read it before on this site, it comes through much better when you've experienced it.
What the hell was stopping you??

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
not exactly sure really, fear of not knowing what to say maybe, fear of the unknown, of change.

Then 2 weeks ago i had asked if she wanted to go to a movie, but she was busy.

then last week, she hintd that she wasnt doing anything this past weekend. But i didnt really think anything about it. monday thru wednsday, never even crossed my mind asking her again, cus i thought that asking her to the movie qualified. So, basicly, those first 3 days of the week, i figrd, hey, were basicly goin out,
so i dont have to ask her. Then im talkin to a friend of mine on thursday, and figure out that ****, i still have to ask her, not gona go into detail on that part. So thursday, she slept in class, no way i could ask her then, and then friday, not sure what happened. Monday, didnt talk to her, tuesday i think it was, she came over and sat with us and was sorta punchin me n all like she used to. So i think that basically was my last chance, and i didnt take it.

So i ****d myself over by not doin what i shuldve and wanted to do.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyway, when i went up to do it today, she was so pissed at waiting so long for me, she basically said i dont have time to waste, go away.
In the gaming industry, this is called getting pwnt. Hehe, you got pwnt.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i sure did, but it wasnt a failure.
Thats the right attitude.

Now go learn 300 more lessons, it's not hard.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

unfortunatly this has happened to me on sevral occasions that a girl likes me and i leave it to long and she looses intrest.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing you can do about it except live and learn. Oh well, class was fun today, was talkin to a friend of mine, who's also a really good friend of hers. He was saying that she said no to me because i didnt use proper grammer. or that was part of it anyway. WTF? high school is to messed up

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just doesn't like you, get over it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: learned my first lesson

Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
unfortunatly this has happened to me on sevral occasions that a girl likes me and i leave it to long and she looses intrest.
why has it happened more than once?

what are you waiting for? how many opportunities do you have to miss out on before you realize that you don't like being celibate?

you should only make a mistake one time. if you don't learn from it, than you're too dense to be worth helping.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: learned my first lesson

Originally posted by Porky
why has it happened more than once?

what are you waiting for? how many opportunities do you have to miss out on before you realize that you don't like being celibate?

you should only make a mistake one time. if you don't learn from it, than you're too dense to be worth helping.
because sometimes its nto as easy to overcome things especialy if you try and look for positive signals before making a move. When i said on sevral occasions, that was before i came to the site, there was one whilst i have been on the site and there is 1 at current which i am trying to get and have talked to, os have not lost her but i agree i need to hury up!

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
the lesson streak continues...

was talking to a friend today, discussing all of it. my second lesson is dont stop with the c&f after you got a bite.

he was saying that she got fed up with waiting and got bored. after the begining, i became less ****y, stopped screwin around so much. So, don't stop being fun, it'll just screw ya in the end. In my case, she got tired of waiting cus i was no longer fun to be with.

only 299 more to go sammo, hehe