Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn from Multiple Sources or Just One at a Time?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge believer in game. If it wasn't for game resources, I would still be a virgin guaranteed.

In Roosh V's "Game," my favorite game book right now, he says that you should study one game resource at a time to avoid getting confused.

Do you all agree with that? Or should I learn a bit from everyone like RSD Julien, YaReally, etc and create my own custom game? Sometimes I end up picking up little bits and pieces from others.

Sosuave opinions take precedence cause this site saved me from my depressive spiral. What do you all think? One resource at a time or learn from everyone and create a custom game, mastering as much as I can until it's as natural as breathing?

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confusion gets lost when you apply what you read and apply it consistently.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of conflicting advice from guru out there. Studying multiple sources at once will just confuse you.
The best way for a beginner is to start out with one source that you like most.
Then slowly build on it with other sources.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of conflicting advice from guru out there. Studying multiple sources at once will just confuse you.
Yeah I agree. I use SS as a base and Roosh for practicality. Maybe I'll switch to RSD Julien after I do a few rounds of the Roosh program.

I still watch AMS videos. Not really to study his game, but because he tells me to get on my purpose and his video about confidence is the best thing ever.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is the internet, trust no one! Grab your balls, go out, go wild and discover the truth. There is no better source than yourself, don't take my word for it.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
True. My first 2 'game' books I read were the mysterymethod and then 'models' by Mark Manson!! Can you imagine how confused and lost I was after that!? In no other field do 'pros' disagree on so much. Literally every single thing lol. Made you kind of realise that there kind of isn't really a 'game' at all. ''A game without rules isn't a game''!. There's nothing to learn'. I began to CRINGE when I'd read someone say ''Just learn game,bro!!''

It was kind of confirmed when I discovered infields of various people - how everyone was doing everything so different (because everyone has different personalities for one) but all getting the same results

Which kind of leads me to this:

This is the internet, trust no one! Grab your balls, go out, go wild and discover the truth. There is no better source than yourself, don't take my word for it.
Yep. I think we all have to be our own guru. Different things will work for different people depending on things like how handsome you are, your age, where you live, what sort of girls you are hitting on etc etc.

Serenity

Reaction score
Do that but still you need something to guide you and point you in the right direction.
Otherwise, you're wandering in the desert and lost.
Someone had to be first, nobody guided them other than their natural instincts. Taking conflicting advice on the internet is just about as useful as figuring it out for oneself. Without the experience you wouldn't know what is good or bad advice, if you have the experience to make that judgement then you wouldn't need the advice anyways.

Someone wandering in the desert might by nothing other than the use of their own senses figure out that following the stars prevents them from going in circles. Increasing their chances of finding the end of the desert. No instructions given.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. My first 2 'game' books I read were the mysterymethod and then 'models' by Mark Manson!! Can you imagine how confused and lost I was after that!? In no other field do 'pros' disagree on so much. Literally every single thing lol. Made you kind of realise that there kind of isn't really a 'game' at all. ''A game without rules isn't a game''!. There's nothing to learn'. I began to CRINGE when I'd read someone say ''Just learn game,bro!!''

It was kind of confirmed when I discovered infields of various people - how everyone was doing everything so different (because everyone has different personalities for one) but all getting the same results

Which kind of leads me to this:

Yep. I think we all have to be our own guru. Different things will work for different people depending on things like how handsome you are, your age, where you live, what sort of girls you are hitting on etc etc.
Yeah you have to try things and see what works for you, just one at a time so you don't get confused. I've read both of those. I like Models by Mark Manson but a lot of it comes off as an inner game type thing to me.

There's more than one way to skin a cat though, right?

I really like Roosh and RSD Julien