"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Learn from Multiple Sources or Just One at a Time?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,081
Reaction score
1,717
Age
29
I'm a huge believer in game. If it wasn't for game resources, I would still be a virgin guaranteed.

In Roosh V's "Game," my favorite game book right now, he says that you should study one game resource at a time to avoid getting confused.

Do you all agree with that? Or should I learn a bit from everyone like RSD Julien, YaReally, etc and create my own custom game? Sometimes I end up picking up little bits and pieces from others.

Sosuave opinions take precedence cause this site saved me from my depressive spiral. What do you all think? One resource at a time or learn from everyone and create a custom game, mastering as much as I can until it's as natural as breathing?
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Confusion gets lost when you apply what you read and apply it consistently.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
There's a lot of conflicting advice from guru out there. Studying multiple sources at once will just confuse you.
The best way for a beginner is to start out with one source that you like most.
Then slowly build on it with other sources.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,081
Reaction score
1,717
Age
29
There's a lot of conflicting advice from guru out there. Studying multiple sources at once will just confuse you.
The best way for a beginner is to start out with one source that you like most.
Then slowly build on it with other sources.
Yeah I agree. I use SS as a base and Roosh for practicality. Maybe I'll switch to RSD Julien after I do a few rounds of the Roosh program.

I still watch AMS videos. Not really to study his game, but because he tells me to get on my purpose and his video about confidence is the best thing ever.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
This is the internet, trust no one! Grab your balls, go out, go wild and discover the truth. There is no better source than yourself, don't take my word for it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
There's a lot of conflicting advice from guru out there. Studying multiple sources at once will just confuse you.
The best way for a beginner is to start out with one source that you like most.
Then slowly build on it with other sources.
True. My first 2 'game' books I read were the mysterymethod and then 'models' by Mark Manson!! Can you imagine how confused and lost I was after that!? In no other field do 'pros' disagree on so much. Literally every single thing lol. Made you kind of realise that there kind of isn't really a 'game' at all. ''A game without rules isn't a game''!. There's nothing to learn'. I began to CRINGE when I'd read someone say ''Just learn game,bro!!''

It was kind of confirmed when I discovered infields of various people - how everyone was doing everything so different (because everyone has different personalities for one) but all getting the same results

Which kind of leads me to this:

This is the internet, trust no one! Grab your balls, go out, go wild and discover the truth. There is no better source than yourself, don't take my word for it.
Yep. I think we all have to be our own guru. Different things will work for different people depending on things like how handsome you are, your age, where you live, what sort of girls you are hitting on etc etc.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Do that but still you need something to guide you and point you in the right direction.
Otherwise, you're wandering in the desert and lost.
Someone had to be first, nobody guided them other than their natural instincts. Taking conflicting advice on the internet is just about as useful as figuring it out for oneself. Without the experience you wouldn't know what is good or bad advice, if you have the experience to make that judgement then you wouldn't need the advice anyways.

Someone wandering in the desert might by nothing other than the use of their own senses figure out that following the stars prevents them from going in circles. Increasing their chances of finding the end of the desert. No instructions given.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,081
Reaction score
1,717
Age
29
True. My first 2 'game' books I read were the mysterymethod and then 'models' by Mark Manson!! Can you imagine how confused and lost I was after that!? In no other field do 'pros' disagree on so much. Literally every single thing lol. Made you kind of realise that there kind of isn't really a 'game' at all. ''A game without rules isn't a game''!. There's nothing to learn'. I began to CRINGE when I'd read someone say ''Just learn game,bro!!''

It was kind of confirmed when I discovered infields of various people - how everyone was doing everything so different (because everyone has different personalities for one) but all getting the same results

Which kind of leads me to this:



Yep. I think we all have to be our own guru. Different things will work for different people depending on things like how handsome you are, your age, where you live, what sort of girls you are hitting on etc etc.
Yeah you have to try things and see what works for you, just one at a time so you don't get confused. I've read both of those. I like Models by Mark Manson but a lot of it comes off as an inner game type thing to me.

There's more than one way to skin a cat though, right?

I really like Roosh and RSD Julien
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top