Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lean Muscular vs Big Muscular??

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And girl soccer players too! Some are DAMN sexy with slim legs and figures! Morgan Brian is a solid HB 9.5! Perfect girl!!!!

Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.
I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.
Wait, I had something for this.
Something about ....sour grapes?

Every woman is willing to change in the arms of the right man.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, I had something for this.
Something about ....sour grapes?

Every woman is willing to change in the arms of the right man.
Well, I believe Poonani. If he couldn't work magic with her then who could? I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.
The logic is weak with this one.
You know athletes are people, right?
Yeah, athletes date eachother in a few sports, like tennis. Where they're always on tour and both males and females play in around the same location.
But everyone is free to date whoever he/she wants. I dated professional athletes before and I'm just a little more muscular than the average man and don't have lean muscles at all.

You should watch more sports, man. Specially women's tennis. It will raise your testosterone level and maybe you'll post less salty comments here;). Less salty comments, less water retention, bigger change of banging some athletes, or grannies or whatever your d1ck wants.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have asked many women and they prefer athletic/lean vs. muscular meathead look.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean muscular.

All around fit and has an aesthetic edge is most compelling. Having a chiseled body that is functional and able to throw weight around has the criteria of a warrior build, which ultimately garners respect from the self.
Brad Pitt in Troy is a good example of what men and women both desire, I believe. It’s strong, sharp, able and possesses agility.

When guys are big and bloated it’s slow and seems off, to me. Not to mention it is uncomfortable being at that level for long. And a side effect of being lean will also showcase the structure of the face

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have asked many women and they prefer athletic/lean vs. muscular meathead look.
I agree! Around this area the few hot young women I do see though are usually with those meat head looking guys as I described. Built like a gorilla with a fat head, big chest and arms. To me it just looks goofy. Maybe it's just the region but whenever I see a high end HB the times I do in this area it's usually with a meat head. Here is a CLASSIC example of a meat head, textbook one I'm talking about. has the arrogant temper to go along with it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big and muscular gets you more respect from men (or fear someone may say) but lean and muscular gets a better feedback from girls.
This guys knows what’s up.

Being lean is ALWAYS better in the eyes of women. The only women that prefer the ‘bulkier’ look don’t actually like the bulky look per se, but just the ‘manliness’ of it. If you’re lean but muscled and look more wiry/sinewy, those chicks would dig that look more. In fact pretty much every chick likes that look anyway

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a study that concluded socioeconomic background was the best predictor of how much bulk on a man women preferred. Basically, the less money she and her family have, the more muscles turn her on.