She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.And girl soccer players too! Some are DAMN sexy with slim legs and figures! Morgan Brian is a solid HB 9.5! Perfect girl!!!!
![]()
I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.
Wait, I had something for this.I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.
Well, I believe Poonani. If he couldn't work magic with her then who could? I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.Wait, I had something for this.
Something about ....sour grapes?
Every woman is willing to change in the arms of the right man.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
The logic is weak with this one.I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.
This.Big and muscular gets you more respect from men (or fear someone may say) but lean and muscular gets a better feedback from girls.
I agree! Around this area the few hot young women I do see though are usually with those meat head looking guys as I described. Built like a gorilla with a fat head, big chest and arms. To me it just looks goofy. Maybe it's just the region but whenever I see a high end HB the times I do in this area it's usually with a meat head. Here is a CLASSIC example of a meat head, textbook one I'm talking about. has the arrogant temper to go along with it.I have asked many women and they prefer athletic/lean vs. muscular meathead look.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
This guys knows what’s up.Big and muscular gets you more respect from men (or fear someone may say) but lean and muscular gets a better feedback from girls.