"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lean Muscular vs Big Muscular??

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
And girl soccer players too! Some are DAMN sexy with slim legs and figures! Morgan Brian is a solid HB 9.5! Perfect girl!!!!

Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Ruff ruff that girl’s a dog and she wouldn’t let you anywhere near her, I know the type and have attempted to get with this almost spitting image gal and she DID NOT like me. We kissed briefly but no further, a real blue balls experience. Nasty attitude that ended us the same week I’d first met her. She was feminist and tried to control me or order me to do such n such and I basically refused and she didn’t like that. She thought I’d go along with her feminism. Nope.
I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I bet all those athletic girls are total snobs to the max. Sucks because soccer girls have great physical appearance. Slim legs, lean muscle.
Wait, I had something for this.
Something about ....sour grapes?

Every woman is willing to change in the arms of the right man.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wait, I had something for this.
Something about ....sour grapes?

Every woman is willing to change in the arms of the right man.
Well, I believe Poonani. If he couldn't work magic with her then who could? I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I would think those athletes would date a athlete anyway.
The logic is weak with this one.
You know athletes are people, right?
Yeah, athletes date eachother in a few sports, like tennis. Where they're always on tour and both males and females play in around the same location.
But everyone is free to date whoever he/she wants. I dated professional athletes before and I'm just a little more muscular than the average man and don't have lean muscles at all.

You should watch more sports, man. Specially women's tennis. It will raise your testosterone level and maybe you'll post less salty comments here;). Less salty comments, less water retention, bigger change of banging some athletes, or grannies or whatever your d1ck wants.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,417
I have asked many women and they prefer athletic/lean vs. muscular meathead look.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Lean muscular.

All around fit and has an aesthetic edge is most compelling. Having a chiseled body that is functional and able to throw weight around has the criteria of a warrior build, which ultimately garners respect from the self.
Brad Pitt in Troy is a good example of what men and women both desire, I believe. It’s strong, sharp, able and possesses agility.

When guys are big and bloated it’s slow and seems off, to me. Not to mention it is uncomfortable being at that level for long. And a side effect of being lean will also showcase the structure of the face
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I have asked many women and they prefer athletic/lean vs. muscular meathead look.
I agree! Around this area the few hot young women I do see though are usually with those meat head looking guys as I described. Built like a gorilla with a fat head, big chest and arms. To me it just looks goofy. Maybe it's just the region but whenever I see a high end HB the times I do in this area it's usually with a meat head. Here is a CLASSIC example of a meat head, textbook one I'm talking about. has the arrogant temper to go along with it.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Big and muscular gets you more respect from men (or fear someone may say) but lean and muscular gets a better feedback from girls.
This guys knows what’s up.

Being lean is ALWAYS better in the eyes of women. The only women that prefer the ‘bulkier’ look don’t actually like the bulky look per se, but just the ‘manliness’ of it. If you’re lean but muscled and look more wiry/sinewy, those chicks would dig that look more. In fact pretty much every chick likes that look anyway
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I remember reading a study that concluded socioeconomic background was the best predictor of how much bulk on a man women preferred. Basically, the less money she and her family have, the more muscles turn her on.
 
Top