"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lay report

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
593
Met a lass last night in bar from tinder. Quite attractive. Good set of tits and nice ass. Intelligent and from good family.

She said to me in bar that she was on a date with a guy once in Costa and he told her he wanted to put his hands in her pants to feel how tight her ***** was. She said she didn't let him, but her face was guilty haha.
Sometimes with women like this....I wonder if they are wanting me to **** them in these respectable countryside pubs. In the past I met a posh girl i knew in bar. We were sat on sofa in middle of bar in quiet country pub in full view of everyone...she was rubbing my **** and had a very naughty look in her eyes that said **** me.
Anyway back to last night's girl...I asked her for a kiss...but she said not in here...wait till we get outside.

She was playing hard to get, but talked dirty now and then. Eventually I drove her 25 mins back to my house. She was very good in bed. Turned me on so much. She whispered something to which i only heard "ass" I think she said "next time do I get it in the ass" ...so, yeah haha very enjoyable night. Lol.

I forgot to mention. I was waiting outside bar before I went in because I had arrived early. A lad came out and started talking to me. He asked what I was doing. Told him meeting a lady. He said "bro she is already in there waiting for you. Get yourself in there. I will come in with you and pretend we're buddies to give you social value"
So it's refreshing to have a guy do that considering all the male competing that goes on. If I ever see him again...I'll buy him a lot of drinks
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top