Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a lass last night in bar from tinder. Quite attractive. Good set of tits and nice ass. Intelligent and from good family.

She said to me in bar that she was on a date with a guy once in Costa and he told her he wanted to put his hands in her pants to feel how tight her ***** was. She said she didn't let him, but her face was guilty haha.
Sometimes with women like this....I wonder if they are wanting me to **** them in these respectable countryside pubs. In the past I met a posh girl i knew in bar. We were sat on sofa in middle of bar in quiet country pub in full view of everyone...she was rubbing my **** and had a very naughty look in her eyes that said **** me.
Anyway back to last night's girl...I asked her for a kiss...but she said not in here...wait till we get outside.

She was playing hard to get, but talked dirty now and then. Eventually I drove her 25 mins back to my house. She was very good in bed. Turned me on so much. She whispered something to which i only heard "ass" I think she said "next time do I get it in the ass" ...so, yeah haha very enjoyable night. Lol.

I forgot to mention. I was waiting outside bar before I went in because I had arrived early. A lad came out and started talking to me. He asked what I was doing. Told him meeting a lady. He said "bro she is already in there waiting for you. Get yourself in there. I will come in with you and pretend we're buddies to give you social value"
So it's refreshing to have a guy do that considering all the male competing that goes on. If I ever see him again...I'll buy him a lot of drinks

Last edited: