but yes... I guess I am
I love it when you talk dirty
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
but yes... I guess I am
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Originally posted by Vanilla
Now I'm askin, is there such a thing as having an ass TOO TIGHT? Sh1t I tried until I got limp to get it in there, how fxcking embarassing..
Originally posted by Vanilla
Every other possibility was pretty much out. She complained that her jaw was aching so she didn't give head.
That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
[/b]
She won't give you head because her jaw was aching? How about the fact that you had just spend considerable time d*cking around her assh*le? [/B]
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passesOriginally posted by Vanilla
That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.
She said she was getting her wisdom teeth out, so that she wouldn't have any more probs with her jaw. Stupid I know.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
LMFAO!! Word.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passes
All this entertainment on sosuave.com and the best part is that its' free! Who needs to go to a comedy club for a date - next time bring your date to sosuave and read through the threads together
I stop drinking alcohol since I been on this site, because I can't drink and laugh at the same time without spilling it all over my keyboard!! At least I am no longer an alcoholic, thanks to the Don Juans on sosuave - thank you . thank you, thank you for saving me!!!!
ha ha ha ha...Originally posted by madgame
Hey Sexy your quote is smart and everything, but I bet you never actually spit the candy out..instead u keep eating it though its bad cause you're kinda addicted to it aint you? ;-)
I didnt even mean to go that far lol but...as you're obsessed with sex like most females you had to assume that right?lolAre you asking if I spit or swallow?
Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then hahaBut as for the quote, yeah you taste the candy... and then realize the candy is bad for you so you move on and taste another kind of candy
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Well as of now, I've yet to find a man who would be the equivalent to chocolate.... ha ha... It's like a box of chocolates you never konw what you're gonna get (sorry)... you bite into one & you're like "eeew! coconut!!" ... you keep trying to find, say, that peanut butter cup... and then it's like "ok, all I ever want from now on are peanut butter cups..." ...me... I like to sample the whole box!Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then haha