"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Lay Report: Too tight ass

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Vanilla
Now I'm askin, is there such a thing as having an ass TOO TIGHT? Sh1t I tried until I got limp to get it in there, how fxcking embarassing..

Originally posted by Vanilla
Every other possibility was pretty much out. She complained that her jaw was aching so she didn't give head.

She won't give you head because her jaw was aching? How about the fact that you had just spend considerable time d*cking around her assh*le?
 

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
254
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Location
California
Re: Re: Lay Report: Too tight ass

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

[/b]
She won't give you head because her jaw was aching? How about the fact that you had just spend considerable time d*cking around her assh*le? [/B]
That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.

She said she was getting her wisdom teeth out, so that she wouldn't have any more probs with her jaw. Stupid I know.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Re: Re: Re: Lay Report: Too tight ass

Originally posted by Vanilla
That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.

She said she was getting her wisdom teeth out, so that she wouldn't have any more probs with her jaw. Stupid I know.
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passes :):):):):)

All this entertainment on sosuave.com and the best part is that its' free! Who needs to go to a comedy club for a date - next time bring your date to sosuave and read through the threads together :)

I stop drinking alcohol since I been on this site, because I can't drink and laugh at the same time without spilling it all over my keyboard!! At least I am no longer an alcoholic, thanks to the Don Juans on sosuave - thank you . thank you, thank you for saving me!!!!
 

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Melbourne, Australia
bump, that is bloody awful...and bloody hilarious
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passes :):):):):)

All this entertainment on sosuave.com and the best part is that its' free! Who needs to go to a comedy club for a date - next time bring your date to sosuave and read through the threads together :)

I stop drinking alcohol since I been on this site, because I can't drink and laugh at the same time without spilling it all over my keyboard!! At least I am no longer an alcoholic, thanks to the Don Juans on sosuave - thank you . thank you, thank you for saving me!!!!
LMFAO!! Word.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Hey Sexy your quote is smart and everything, but I bet you never actually spit the candy out..instead u keep eating it though its bad cause you're kinda addicted to it aint you? ;-)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by madgame
Hey Sexy your quote is smart and everything, but I bet you never actually spit the candy out..instead u keep eating it though its bad cause you're kinda addicted to it aint you? ;-)
ha ha ha ha...

Are you asking if I spit or swallow? (I swallow) or are you asking if I have a ::ahem:: "sweet tooth"? (Yes, I do) :D

But as for the quote, yeah you taste the candy... and then realize the candy is bad for you so you move on and taste another kind of candy... Maybe a better metaphor would be gum... you don't chew that same piece for ever... you chew it until the flavor is gone and then you get a new piece. :p

But "men are like gum... taste 'em, chew 'em up, and then spit 'em out when they start to leave a bad taste in your mouth" doesn't quite have the same ring to it... tee hee...
 

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
you need foreplay

it sounds like u skipped foreplay and jumped right into anal. you have to slowly and gradually build up to intercourse. she and u have to be in the right mood.

start slowly kissing (run a search on proper kissing - dont to a teenage make out on the dance floor kiss). spend time doing this.

gradually start massaging her - back of neck, shoudlers etc as you kiss. caresser her, gradually carress her breasts etc.

then when you start undressing her piece by piece, kiss her tummy, shoulders, etc. tease her. kiss her breasts gently.

slowly start rubbing her inner thighs as u kiss her, tease her around her spot.

you have to build in stages. dont just take your clothes off and put it in her butt.

and dont put presure on your self (especially don't listen to all these kids who r poking fun of your post) it should be fun and enjoyable. dont look at sex as something u do so u can brag about it.

and as your coach use to say ' practice, practice, practice'. it takes a while to get good at sex.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Are you asking if I spit or swallow?
I didnt even mean to go that far lol but...as you're obsessed with sex like most females you had to assume that right?lol

But as for the quote, yeah you taste the candy... and then realize the candy is bad for you so you move on and taste another kind of candy
Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then haha
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then haha
Well as of now, I've yet to find a man who would be the equivalent to chocolate.... ha ha... It's like a box of chocolates you never konw what you're gonna get (sorry)... you bite into one & you're like "eeew! coconut!!" ... you keep trying to find, say, that peanut butter cup... and then it's like "ok, all I ever want from now on are peanut butter cups..." ...me... I like to sample the whole box! ;)
 
Top