Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report of Tinder - field report

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a lay out of a first date. I had a tinder match with a 24 yo hb7.5. We exchanged some chit chat. Kept it light and fun on text, asking some questions back and forth and asked her to meet. She replied after 4 hours silence with okay. So I went to the meeting spot and there she was. Hot, foreign, Spanish student that studies in my city. We talked English and with google translate Spanish lol.

We went for a walk to a park in the evening. Asked her questions, remained in my masculine frame and only talking about light fun convos. Also asking stuff about her family ofc and remaining mysterious about myself. Only told her I’m an entrepeneur.

At some point we got a mutual interest in Spanish reaggaeton music and she put some on in the park. I took her hand and danced a bit with her, I got moves luckily. She laughed and enjoyed. I suggested her straight up let’s go up to your appartment to drink something. She said I have to ask my sister who lives with me. She wasn’t really compliant but it was ok.

upstairs we went straight to her room (when a girl is attracted she will lead you directly to her room, if she wants the d it will happen)

after a drink, I just grabbed her as and went on dancing got her on top of me and we were making out. I have her so much love, I had to unleash it. In making out and sucking het titties. Fvcked her good, 2 hours of fun. Guess what I’m so unlucky always damn.She had to leave to Spain the next day and she is going to continue to study in Switzerland next year. So I won’t see her for a long time maybe never. Got her to fvck me without a condom after talking her into it and making her so horney. I regret that..
She gave me loads of love to in the passion and kisses.

She said IT was a pleasure to meet you before going back home. She texted me today when she arrived in Spain howmuch fun she had.

bye plate, still appreciate the experience. I’m not attached at all, it was a good ons.

*note update

Im happy I moved on from my secretary. I am masculine, dominant, indifferent and kind around her. No flirting, very low on joking, only strictly business since last Thursday at my house.

First after that night she mentions her boyfriend a couple of times to make me jealous and get a reaction out of me, I ignore with a poker-face. she acted the first 2 days; looking for validation, trying to get my attention, flirting, being overly nice, suggesting to bake me eggs at lunch when I’m busy.

She is looking for my validation but I don’t give it at all, no cexual energy or flirting nothing just work.
then she goes cold to see if that works, I don’t react at all, super cold and focused on work and nice unaffected. She tries to dance around me. I don’t validate her at all. Today she asked me again, what ur up to tonight? everything can break, looking at me meaningful (she means her relationship, it’s a Dutch phrase for relationships) I cease, desist, don’t react. Told her I’m going to sport then who knows what and went on my business. She’s not going to string me along anymore, I see her true colours and it feels great to be relieved. What a relief, not falling for the traps, moved on, even Unattracted focusing on her length and masculine hands and much more weaknesses. It was my ego.

Gym everyday, going for a men’s health cover body in 6 months, new wardrobe. Then going in to the dating life in my best state ever!!! GAMB

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job brother.

Envious, I love Spanish girls but live in the northeast where there are very few. Its ashame you won't likely see her again.

Keep it up.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, can we get some details on how you secured this first date from Tinder? How many back and forth messages before asking to meet? Opening message? Did you message immediately upon matching, or was there a delay on your part?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this date the same day you requested to meet?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice work...especially on pulling the trigger to get her isolated...guess her sister got a little more than she bargained for that night hahahaha.

Sucks that she left so soon after but at least you got to tear that pvssy apart before she left to give her something to remember.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With so many scammers are on9.. Glad you thrive, this panddemic has turn women into turtle, shrinking in basements, at least here.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to hear you finally moved on to the other women, as we were suggesting you from the beginning. Keep going forward.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, can we get some details on how you secured this first date from Tinder? How many back and forth messages before asking to meet? Opening message? Did you message immediately upon matching, or was there a delay on your part?
I started the convo after our match. Saying;

Hey, went from the sunny Spain to the cold Holland?
She replied yes I’m studying here.
I said having fun?
she said ye but I’m so bored with al the restrictions.

I said let me make your night , well have a walk.

she said don’t rush hahah
asked her where she studies what I do for a living and who she staying with duduududu

then I said so let me make your night well have a walk.

4 hours silence and she said okay.

On my secretary*
Ye bro I totally moved on, don’t give her more attention then work and it’s funny to see how she goes from working to get my validation to being distant to being mad and shutting the door too hard. She prolly mad coz she worked so hard to get my validation and now she sees that it was for nothing since she gave me no pvsssy last week.

well she has to work, I totally move on, but I think she doesn’t like the new me at all. Keeping this frame for a week and now I feel like I embraced it, it’s not frame, I really moved on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spanish girl posts inta story with her boyfriend all puppy fluffy in Spain having fun. She had a relation with him and cheated with me. Again we see true colours lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Spanish girl posts inta story with her boyfriend all puppy fluffy in Spain having fun. She had a relation with him and cheated with me. Again we see true colours lol.
Haha...well, when a woman hasn't been physically connected to them for months they tend to stray much easier. She also probably figured it was her last chance to have a random fun fling before going back and being with him. And of course he will never find out because she will never tell him.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter man, you fvcked her and that's what is important. You shouldn't give her any importance or to be disappointed.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
this is cool and all but i never understood the "diary" like posts like this. most dudes including myself who f.uck a girl, especially off tinder don't feel inclinced to writing a report on it. but to each their own. sounds like you're a romantic type or some ****

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen stuff like that. That's how women are. Be cool about it and maybe you can hook up with her again in the future. Notice how much easier it is when the girl actually likes you - things just naturally happen quickly and you don't have to go through months of BS or even make much effort at all.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is cool and all but i never understood the "diary" like posts like this. most dudes including myself who f.uck a girl, especially off tinder don't feel inclinced to writing a report on it. but to each their own. sounds like you're a romantic type or some ****
To each their own I guess. I like reading the lay reports almost as much as I like writing them.

OP got a lot of flack before with the one chick at work he wrote about in other threads. He deserves some credit for this one!