Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Into Me

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready for it. Tear me a new one.

So I posted about this girl I met a few weeks ago. Things were cool, I saw a few other girls at the time, but stopped seeing them because this one made me feel like the man / king / alpha. She was a freak in bed and turned me on unlike any girl I've been with.

So fast forward a few weeks. I spent a bit of money I could afford to use the first dew dates. But none after. I don't shower her in attention. I take time to respond to her snaps. I'm gaming her well. Just "going with the flow".

She starts saying things to me when we're having sex about how "I want to fvck you forever" and stuff like that. A little odd. But fun (and kinky as we fvcked in the shower while her mom was there). At this time I'm really tired of casual sex, as that's all I've been doing the past year and a half. And maybe it's not ALPHA or whatever bs some will say to me, but I want a girl who's going to be mine. There for me.

So I kept letting things go. Just having fun no pressure. Then yesterday I tried to end it. Key word "tried". Her family hates me because they know my situation and other circumstances make this less than ideal. I told her how I really didn't want to keep seeing her if it was just going to be casual. I had fun and all but it's not what I'm looking for.

We talked over snap quite a bit and I folded and told her we could talk in person about it (plus, why not fvck her one more time? Ha). She was supposed to call me last night around 11. At 12 she says she's going to smoke with friends and keeps sending me all these snaps. I read them and don't respond (very powerful tool btw).

So today I am done. I know I'm going to get flamed, pour it on. This is me sharing an experience report of how I fvcked up. NEVER expect anything out of a woman that is more than sex. That is the lesson i learned. I havn't slipped up like this in a while. The great news is that I have about 10 other women who are dtf in my phone. So my d!ck will stay wet.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about important things in person, not on snapchat.
Very good point. I'm just terrible at communication and I'm so busy woth work, the gym, and other commitments I do not have any time.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready for it. Tear me a new one.

So I posted about this girl I met a few weeks ago. Things were cool, I saw a few other girls at the time, but stopped seeing them because this one made me feel like the man / king / alpha. She was a freak in bed and turned me on unlike any girl I've been with.

So fast forward a few weeks. I spent a bit of money I could afford to use the first dew dates. But none after. I don't shower her in attention. I take time to respond to her snaps. I'm gaming her well. Just "going with the flow".

She starts saying things to me when we're having sex about how "I want to fvck you forever" and stuff like that. A little odd. But fun (and kinky as we fvcked in the shower while her mom was there). At this time I'm really tired of casual sex, as that's all I've been doing the past year and a half. And maybe it's not ALPHA or whatever bs some will say to me, but I want a girl who's going to be mine. There for me.

So I kept letting things go. Just having fun no pressure. Then yesterday I tried to end it. Key word "tried". Her family hates me because they know my situation and other circumstances make this less than ideal. I told her how I really didn't want to keep seeing her if it was just going to be casual. I had fun and all but it's not what I'm looking for.

We talked over snap quite a bit and I folded and told her we could talk in person about it (plus, why not fvck her one more time? Ha). She was supposed to call me last night around 11. At 12 she says she's going to smoke with friends and keeps sending me all these snaps. I read them and don't respond (very powerful tool btw).

So today I am done. I know I'm going to get flamed, pour it on. This is me sharing an experience report of how I fvcked up. NEVER expect anything out of a woman that is more than sex. That is the lesson i learned. I havn't slipped up like this in a while. The great news is that I have about 10 other women who are dtf in my phone. So my d!ck will stay wet.

I don't understand your post OP.

You went from "I am tired of casual sex" and "this girl mentions hint at exclusitivity" to dumping her to return into casual sex.

Well I will not flame you. It's seems you growing up and starting to feel market exhaustion (tired of the casual, no deepness) but you arent mature or ready enough to take the next step.

So when you get feedup of your current "fboy" status... just get a GF :)

Hope you put your life in order at the same time.

Important things should be talked in persons, if it's important should make time for it

Next girl you meet / approach... go for the long-term option.... Delay sex (1 month to 3 months), learn to know her (casual dating), date her weekly, meet her friends, have her meet yours, get a shared activity.. Take it slow...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah where exactly do you think you messed up? By you wanting something more, right (I’m not sure so it’s why I’m asking). I mean fact is bro, you’re doing a lot better than most here, and also at least feel that you can improve and try to. There’s not really much to ‘lay into’ with this.

I think you wanting more is just probably not getting enough connection with your friends. Like you don’t have any real good friends who got your back, just bitches lined up to to take you ****. Maybe that’s why you are starting to want something deeper. But then again, I could be wrong and just talking out of my ass.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pillow talk doesn't count. You can't ever take anything said during sex as serious.
Yep, ‘I want to fvck you forever’ is only heat of the moment talk and doesn’t literally mean forever…

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude let me tell you something. And this is the truth. There are very few women who arw worth being "yours".

Even most of the good ones will stick with you to a certain point and then when you are at your weakest and most vulnerable they will dump you on the side of the road like you were a piece of trash. After all the times they told you they will always be there for you and how they won't ever leave, etc...gone like a theif in the night.

Very very few will stick with you through thick and thin. If you find one that does hold on to her for life because she is one of the rarest things on earth.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah where exactly do you think you messed up? By you wanting something more, right (I’m not sure so it’s why I’m asking). I mean fact is bro, you’re doing a lot better than most here, and also at least feel that you can improve and try to. There’s not really much to ‘lay into’ with this.

I think you wanting more is just probably not getting enough connection with your friends. Like you don’t have any real good friends who got your back, just bitches lined up to to take you ****. Maybe that’s why you are starting to want something deeper. But then again, I could be wrong and just talking out of my ass.
I actually do have three amazing friends I live with. These guys got my back through thick and thin. No matter what. I have made leaps and bounds in my life, which is why i havn't been active here. The DJ life is getting going for me. Got a good office job, not using drugs, I'm getting swole as hell, meeting women, amazing friends, etc.
Pillow talk doesn't count. You can't ever take anything said during sex as serious.
True. Even out of bed in public, she would be all over me. Great connection. We shared the same sense of humor, I made her laugh at everything and anything. She smiled so much around me. All the signs pointed towards something more.
Dude let me tell you something. And this is the truth. There are very few women who arw worth being "yours".

Even most of the good ones will stick with you to a certain point and then when you are at your weakest and most vulnerable they will dump you on the side of the road like you were a piece of trash. After all the times they told you they will always be there for you and how they won't ever leave, etc...gone like a theif in the night.

Very very few will stick with you through thick and thin. If you find one that does hold on to her for life because she is one of the rarest things on earth.
Yup. I had one in my life so far and I lost her because I cheated and was dumb. Good advice.
I don't understand your post OP.

You went from "I am tired of casual sex" and "this girl mentions hint at exclusitivity" to dumping her to return into casual sex.

Well I will not flame you. It's seems you growing up and starting to feel market exhaustion (tired of the casual, no deepness) but you arent mature or ready enough to take the next step.

So when you get feedup of your current "fboy" status... just get a GF :)

Hope you put your life in order at the same time.

Important things should be talked in persons, if it's important should make time for it

Next girl you meet / approach... go for the long-term option.... Delay sex (1 month to 3 months), learn to know her (casual dating), date her weekly, meet her friends, have her meet yours, get a shared activity.. Take it slow...
Yessir. I have been going for that status. I just have this mentality that I developed here to always be mysterious and make the girl bring it up first. I wanted it sooner rather than later and got impatient. I played my hand too soon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only mistake I see is if you were rushing into things. And it looks like you maybe only knew her for a month so that might be the case. It's possible that it could have grown into something more serious had you been more patient. They always say here to let the girl say "I love you" first and let the girl initiate the "what are we?" talk first, and that's pretty good advice.

Because if a girl thinks you are too serious too fast, that can be a turnoff for her. Women have a lot of options, and if they see a guy try to settle too fast, it makes him look desperate. Some girls will be seriously into you from the get go though, maybe you'd be better off waiting for one of those, because those girls are high interest. But generally it's safer to let her initiate the relationship talk, because it's dangerous for the man to bring it up too soon.

On the other hand, you didn't think your needs were being met, so you had the courage to break it off, so kudos there.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad things are going well for you and you’re not doing drugs. Don’t worry too much about little stuff like this girl. You’ve gotten more women than I will in my entire life and I’m over a decade older than you. Keep hitting up random h0es on snap and keep fvcking them. The right girl will come along and it shows maturity on your part than you want more than what this girl is offering.

Serenity

Reaction score
She was a freak in bed and turned me on unlike any girl I've been with.
This is really the only positive thing you pointed out about her, you know there's many other things that needs to be right for a relationship, right? Don't let good sex blind you.

I agree with the comment about talking over Snapchat, such topics should be face to face.

I'm just terrible at communication
If you want a relationship this is THE most important skill you need to make it successful.

and kinky as we fvcked in the shower while her mom was there
This is not part of my point, I'm just wondering. Was she like watching, in the same room or in the house?

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really the only positive thing you pointed out about her, you know there's many other things that needs to be right for a relationship, right? Don't let good sex blind you.

I agree with the comment about talking over Snapchat, such topics should be face to face.

If you want a relationship this is THE most important skill you need to make it successful.

This is not part of my point, I'm just wondering. Was she like watching, in the same room or in the house?
Lmao she lives in a very small house and her mom was in the room down the hall. I was clapping the cheeks so hard and I had to cover her mouth and tell her to shut the fvck up. This girl loves it rough and she's tiny, so I choke her, pull her hair, fvck her standing up while holding her, just treat her like a toy. And I love bringing my inner animal out.

So update on the situation. I was supposed to meet her today and talk, potentially fvck for the last time. However she had something going on wiith her family and we spoke on the phone instead. I asked her what she wanted: either to just be fvck buddies or to be exclusively talking to each other. She told me she wanted to exclusively talk to me, because she is already doing that. I actually communicated and told her "I would be ok with that. In fact it would be good."

So now we're exclusively talking to each other. Not anything crazy or super serious. But we are just fvcking each other for now. Which I am excited about.

In regards to what this girl brings to the table: we have the same sense of humor, she will pay for things for me (ubers), is very sweet, very affectionate even in public (which I DO enjoy quite a bit), sensible, treats me like a king, very sexual and down for whatever, doesn't annoy me, and is very beautiful + fun sized.

I think I'm getting a good one. If it doesn't work, oh well. I'm not very invested at this point.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't anything wrong with wanting something longer term if that's what you want. Being alpha means owning your emotions, not running from them and claiming you dont have any.

But you made a very ham fisted attempt at going about it. You were awkward, it created awkwardness, you put her in an awkward situation.

You tried to lock her in by threatening walking away, THAT is not "alpha" behaviour, thats manipulative bs.

At this point she probably thinks you are a basket case.

Then you start punishing her by ignoring her messages.

Finally you put on the false bravado about having 10 other women when clearly, you wanted this one.

I like you bro but someone needs to tell it to you straight, you put yourself in this position by being impatient and not following the steps you KNOW

you ****ed up, dont be hating on her, own it. Learn from it.

*Edit read update post, the above all still applies.