Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Laws on giving your number out?

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Does anyone know the laws on this? I gave my girl a number recently and she texted me back, it didn't get sexual and I decided not to pursue things, but I'm wondering what the laws are exactly on this. Are there any? Ive noticed a lot of girls giving me looks recently, and giving out my number to this particular girl confirmed that indeed these girls will likely text me, but I don't want to be doing anything that's against the law, so can anyone clear things up for me here?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Does anyone know the laws on this? I gave my girl a number recently and she texted me back, it didn't get sexual and I decided not to pursue things, but I'm wondering what the laws are exactly on this. Are there any? Ive noticed a lot of girls giving me looks recently, and giving out my number to this particular girl confirmed that indeed these girls will likely text me, but I don't want to be doing anything that's against the law, so can anyone clear things up for me here?
I dont think there’s any strict “laws” against it, it depends on the situation.

I usually just get the girls number and initiate the first text because you want to stay in the frame of being a leader who does what he pleases and what pleases you at the moment is hitting her up for a date.

This one might have taken the initiative to text you after you gave her your number and others might too, but many won’t.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
I haven't just cold-approach given my number out very often in my life, it worked with that girl though, the vibe that I got was: I don't like id give any girl my number unless I was very very sure that she was open to it and would text me back. if I felt any doubt or hesitation I definitely wouldn't give it out. What I'd be worried about is someone a little more crazy turning my number into the police or something.....I think its good advice to make sure to get her number and try not to give mine out actually (unless possibly she asks for it first). Has that ever happened to anyone? Does anyone know the specific law that it could be breaking? Thanks again.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
1st off, never give out your real cell or home #. Reason being, they can do a Google search or even background check and possibly find your home address, personal info or social media accounts. You should use either Google Voice or Line2 or MagicJack or any other VOIP provider for a second line. As for etiquette, you can be sexy and intimate and risqué w/o being vulgar or crossing a legal line. No d!ck picks, using words from urban dictionary, etc. Reason being, it can be used against you at a later date. Review some of the text screen shots from @Amante Silvestre as some examples. You're 38, so use proper judgement and converse like an adult; but in a fun and playful matter. If you think something will come off wrong, add a lol or smiles (only one) to the sentence. Apparently, adding a (.) after the last sentence of a text is taken negatively now as well.

HTH
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top