"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Law of scarcity apply???

asxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Ontario
I never pursued this girl whio was giving me mad signals so she started mentioning a boyfriend...I KNOW SHE LIKES ME!!

What does it mean when she states" feels like I haven't seen you in ages"? when in reality it is only 2-3 weeks. Could it be she misses me?

This gave me an idea...I am going to "disappear" for a while...law of scarcity!!! Last week she noticed another girl giving me eye contact and laughing at my jokes( she was very nice looking )...she immediately mentioned her bf and their date. She gave me a handshake as a joke gesture..( power of touch ) SHE INITIATED!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Do you need a steamroller to mow you down? Can you not see that it is time to ask the girl out, pretend boyfriend or not?

Have fun while you ask her; tell her it'll be your little secret. Boytoy doesn't need to know.
 

asxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Ontario
Re: conniving skank

I am going to play this girl's bluff and not give a ****....also I am going to flirt with other girls in front of her. She really fell from grace...what a disappointment!
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
you sound like you are afraid of just coming out and asking her out...Why distance yourself if she's already begging for it?
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: conniving skank

Originally posted by asxx
I am going to play this girl's bluff and not give a ****....also I am going to flirt with other girls in front of her. She really fell from grace...what a disappointment!
Why? Ask youself why you are going to go through the trouble of purposely avoiding her and purposely trying to make her jealous. When you can tell me why all this would be better than simply asking her out, post a reply.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
this 'law of scarcity' does exist and is an effective tool in a DJ's arsenal.

But it takes practice to use it really effectively, and often times beginners will over-do the scarcity.

A girl I digged back in junior year of H.S. did some little thing that pissed me off, something pretty insignificant, and I thought I'd be scarce for a little while and punish her. I carried it way overboard and she started dating another dude while I was 'punishing' her, lol.

Use it sparingly...and for the most part don't do it intentionally. The best way to be scarce is to have a busy and succesful life.

-E-Z
 
Top