Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lately people used to fight... now it seems human are so passive against all the sh1ts happening.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea that came in my mind. I see a lot of crazy stuffs happening in the world... and it seems everyone is passive about it.

All the sh1ts, all the bad things... And it seems people got the belief that: "oh we can't fight because this is being agressive, so lets find another (confortable) way."

Wasn't that only a tactic to mass manipulate population and keep them in that inactivity state so the dark can keep reigning?

Sometimes I think media, and all those communications means those guys in the "power" have, are brainwashing people.

Or we as human beings love to suffer and live on sh1t.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people prefer to believe rather than to think. Sadly, this means that the majority of people can be easily persuaded to adopt thoughts and attitudes that aren’t actually to their own well-being or best interest.

it’s not that I advocate violence, but it blows my mind that there are men (my age or younger) that have never been in an actual fist fight.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people prefer to believe rather than to think. Sadly, this means that the majority of people can be easily persuaded to adopt thoughts and attitudes that aren’t actually to their own well-being or best interest.

it’s not that I advocate violence, but it blows my mind that there are men (my age or younger) that have never been in an actual fist fight.
Good point.

Violence seems to be a natural aspect of life. Animals killing each other, the fact of death is also something violent.

I think human tend to fantasize a lot, and those fantasies can make us weaker.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us are only few bad days away from being violent...

Nothing to lose in the long term and a couple of bad days in the short term, its all it takes for someone.

Think of what will happens once most millennials reaching their 40s will find out that there is no happy ending...no stable job, no retirement and no woman for them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an example of such a situation that troubles you, and what you think the people should be doing instead?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an example of such a situation that troubles you, and what you think the people should be doing instead?
One of then could be corruption. Maybe we should fight for against those lies (not only being violent).

But here in Brazil for example, people went to streets to show their madness, but at the end it was like a carnival for them at corruption. They dont even know why they were there. And it didnt solve anything.

By fighting maybe would be definitely committing to make a real change. Not pretending it.

My personal example. I was raised being psychologically abused, most people around can see it, and all they say is: "Just live your life, its not that bad."

Some people who usually say that would be by my side I just found out they were enablers for that abuser. Im not asking them to defend me... But they can see, and they just keep in silence.

But being violent or evil would not solve that too. Maybe I have to rethink what is the idea of fighting. Fighting could mean a lot of things... Maybe fighting with honesty and not being violent or doing bad things.

Now I have to think about that idea. That was a good question you made!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of what will happens once most millennials reaching their 40s will find out that there is no happy ending...no stable job, no retirement and no woman for them.
I think that is whats happening to me.

Seeing life without masks or being out of the matrix can be very painful.

I dont want to go out there doing violent things, but this pain sometimes create a sense of void or darkness. Its like walking alone outside that Matrix and just observing how things are alone.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of then could be corruption. Maybe we should fight for against those lies (not only being violent).

But here in Brazil for example, people went to streets to show their madness, but at the end it was like a carnival for them at corruption. They dont even know why they were there. And it didnt solve anything.

By fighting maybe would be definitely committing to make a real change. Not pretending it.

My personal example. I was raised being psychologically abused, most people around can see it, and all they say is: "Just live your life, its not that bad."

Some people who usually say that would be by my side I just found out they were enablers for that abuser. Im not asking them to defend me... But they can see, and they just keep in silence.

But being violent or evil would not solve that too. Maybe I have to rethink what is the idea of fighting. Fighting could mean a lot of things... Maybe fighting with honesty and not being violent or doing bad things.

Now I have to think about that idea. That was a good question you made!
All right man haha, im not sure what to say in response to this, but im glad you got something to think about over it and ill happily answer anything concrete.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people will sell your babies then go home and sleep like one, the social conscience has become manifest... The issues have never been more in our face and we have never been more distracted lol, its quite comical when you really think about it

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more sensible to change your life than to fight to change everyone else's. People are going to do what's best for them. When you "fight," you sacrifice time, money, and energy towards some cause that may never be solved in your lifetime. AND you paint a target on your back - now the powers that be can make your life he11 because they know who you are.

I'm not saying don't do it - but accept the costs and decide if it's really right for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ, sir. I think folks are fighting more & more, although they are doing in the realm of the meme, not the realm of the flesh. No ones goes to jail for calling someone else an a33hole. :rolleyes:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol do not think for a second people are passive, the bottom line is that the field the wars are fought on now are digital and we are just channeling our propensity for war through that medium now... Has become a war of words, images, video and narrative now, as opposed to the past, when we engaged in warfare directly.

Our appetite for war is unchanged, the medium is just different.