"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Late

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Simple question. Always wondered. Talked with buddy last night and I couldn’t figure out a legitimately viable answer.

Why do women often do “I’ll be 15 mins late”. It happens all the time with every type of age of women I’ve experienced as well as my body mentioned last night.

Are they simply bad with time and getting lost in the mirror?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Are they simply bad with time and getting lost in the mirror?
Could be this^. Or it could be some sort of power/dominance move, sh|t test, or combination of the two. I only tolerate so much of it and then I will just cancel a date or two with her all together to remind her that I can live without seeing her.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
Being on time is a concept rooted in "honor, discipline, respect"............women don't exactly adhere to those values.

I have a sister and mom that are almost always 1hr late to everything. They don't care to change either.

Set your expectation and when they violate it you leave them. They'll get the message that you mean business. I left a girl at her house last New Years when she was still getting ready 2.5hrs after she was supposed to be ready. She got pissed but she got over it and after that she was on her best behavior. Problem fixed.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Ever go to parties? Ever attend company events? How about work meetings? Meetup with the guys? Go to the movies? Attend a sporting event?

Some people are just notoriously late to everything. You willingness to accept their tardiness is completely subjective and more of a case by case basis.

Dinner party? I may come late.
Date? I will often be late on purpose.
An important meeting with my boss pr a client? And ill be 15 minutes early.

Each situation is completely different and you should adjust accordingly.
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Simple question. Always wondered. Talked with buddy last night and I couldn’t figure out a legitimately viable answer.

Why do women often do “I’ll be 15 mins late”. It happens all the time with every type of age of women I’ve experienced as well as my body mentioned last night.

Are they simply bad with time and getting lost in the mirror?
My experience........the women that were supposed to meet me at (let's say) 6:30 p.m. and that said "I will be late by 10 minutes" wanted to make sure that I did not forget our meetup day and time, and they did not want to waste their time by dressing up and driving up to the meeting place, if I forgot or changed my plan for any reason. The women always showed up, in this hypothetical, at 6:40 p.m., and I had a good interaction with the said women.

Even some of the male friends/acquaintances did the same on a few occasions, especially after two or three days have elapsed since our last communication. They just wanted to make sure we are meeting for sure at the designated time, place, and day, and I did not change my plan for any reason.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Late? Late is the 18 yo you been banging telling you she’s five days late



Oh wait no, that’s stress
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30

@8:28
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I can definitely agree with that. But if a woman says ‘oh I’ll be 15 min late. Sorry.’ It wouldn’t be advisable to be like ‘we’ll do this another time.’

I’m thinking the only way to have it not happen, is to tease her about her tardiness
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I can definitely agree with that. But if a woman says ‘oh I’ll be 15 min late. Sorry.’ It wouldn’t be advisable to be like ‘we’ll do this another time.’

I’m thinking the only way to have it not happen, is to tease her about her tardiness
Woman says "Hey I am running about 15 minutes late."

Me: No problem but the first round of drinks are now on you ;)

We live in a world where a woman can show EXTREMELY high interest and then completely disappear the day of the date. And some guys are going to bounce out of there because she was at least concerned enough to send you a text to let you know that she is on her way but running late?

Sorry, I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy because she might have thought too long on what to wear to impress me, thus running 15 minutes late.

I do this often. If I schedule a date 2 or 3 days in advance and there isnt much conversation in between, I will simply text "Hey you. I am running a little behind today. Can we meet up at 7:30 instead of 7?". Or "On my way but running 15 minutes late".

The purpose is to make sure that she responds and is coming. I am not really running late.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Woman says "Hey I am running about 15 minutes late."

Me: No problem but the first round of drinks are now on you ;)

We live in a world where a woman can show EXTREMELY high interest and then completely disappear the day of the date. And some guys are going to bounce out of there because she was at least concerned enough to send you a text to let you know that she is on her way but running late?

Sorry, I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy because she might have thought too long on what to wear to impress me, thus running 15 minutes late.

I do this often. If I schedule a date 2 or 3 days in advance and there isnt much conversation in between, I will simply text "Hey you. I am running a little behind today. Can we meet up at 7:30 instead of 7?". Or "On my way but running 15 minutes late".

The purpose is to make sure that she responds and is coming. I am not really running late.
Sure. I believe he also mentioned having her pay for drinks.

Point is just to not let it go unnoticed (however you decide to handle it) and if she is unreasonably late, to reschedule because she's wasting your time. And that's disrespectful. Just don't get walked all over.
 
Top