Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question. Always wondered. Talked with buddy last night and I couldn’t figure out a legitimately viable answer.

Why do women often do “I’ll be 15 mins late”. It happens all the time with every type of age of women I’ve experienced as well as my body mentioned last night.

Are they simply bad with time and getting lost in the mirror?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Could be this^. Or it could be some sort of power/dominance move, sh|t test, or combination of the two. I only tolerate so much of it and then I will just cancel a date or two with her all together to remind her that I can live without seeing her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on time is a concept rooted in "honor, discipline, respect"............women don't exactly adhere to those values.

I have a sister and mom that are almost always 1hr late to everything. They don't care to change either.

Set your expectation and when they violate it you leave them. They'll get the message that you mean business. I left a girl at her house last New Years when she was still getting ready 2.5hrs after she was supposed to be ready. She got pissed but she got over it and after that she was on her best behavior. Problem fixed.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever go to parties? Ever attend company events? How about work meetings? Meetup with the guys? Go to the movies? Attend a sporting event?

Some people are just notoriously late to everything. You willingness to accept their tardiness is completely subjective and more of a case by case basis.

Dinner party? I may come late.
Date? I will often be late on purpose.
An important meeting with my boss pr a client? And ill be 15 minutes early.

Each situation is completely different and you should adjust accordingly.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question. Always wondered. Talked with buddy last night and I couldn’t figure out a legitimately viable answer.

Why do women often do “I’ll be 15 mins late”. It happens all the time with every type of age of women I’ve experienced as well as my body mentioned last night.

My experience........the women that were supposed to meet me at (let's say) 6:30 p.m. and that said "I will be late by 10 minutes" wanted to make sure that I did not forget our meetup day and time, and they did not want to waste their time by dressing up and driving up to the meeting place, if I forgot or changed my plan for any reason. The women always showed up, in this hypothetical, at 6:40 p.m., and I had a good interaction with the said women.

Even some of the male friends/acquaintances did the same on a few occasions, especially after two or three days have elapsed since our last communication. They just wanted to make sure we are meeting for sure at the designated time, place, and day, and I did not change my plan for any reason.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late? Late is the 18 yo you been banging telling you she’s five days late

Oh wait no, that’s stress

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@8:28

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely agree with that. But if a woman says ‘oh I’ll be 15 min late. Sorry.’ It wouldn’t be advisable to be like ‘we’ll do this another time.’

I’m thinking the only way to have it not happen, is to tease her about her tardiness

Glassguy

Reaction score
I can definitely agree with that. But if a woman says ‘oh I’ll be 15 min late. Sorry.’ It wouldn’t be advisable to be like ‘we’ll do this another time.’

I’m thinking the only way to have it not happen, is to tease her about her tardiness
Woman says "Hey I am running about 15 minutes late."

Me: No problem but the first round of drinks are now on you ;)

We live in a world where a woman can show EXTREMELY high interest and then completely disappear the day of the date. And some guys are going to bounce out of there because she was at least concerned enough to send you a text to let you know that she is on her way but running late?

Sorry, I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy because she might have thought too long on what to wear to impress me, thus running 15 minutes late.

I do this often. If I schedule a date 2 or 3 days in advance and there isnt much conversation in between, I will simply text "Hey you. I am running a little behind today. Can we meet up at 7:30 instead of 7?". Or "On my way but running 15 minutes late".

The purpose is to make sure that she responds and is coming. I am not really running late.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman says "Hey I am running about 15 minutes late."

Me: No problem but the first round of drinks are now on you ;)

We live in a world where a woman can show EXTREMELY high interest and then completely disappear the day of the date. And some guys are going to bounce out of there because she was at least concerned enough to send you a text to let you know that she is on her way but running late?

Sorry, I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy because she might have thought too long on what to wear to impress me, thus running 15 minutes late.

I do this often. If I schedule a date 2 or 3 days in advance and there isnt much conversation in between, I will simply text "Hey you. I am running a little behind today. Can we meet up at 7:30 instead of 7?". Or "On my way but running 15 minutes late".

The purpose is to make sure that she responds and is coming. I am not really running late.
Sure. I believe he also mentioned having her pay for drinks.

Point is just to not let it go unnoticed (however you decide to handle it) and if she is unreasonably late, to reschedule because she's wasting your time. And that's disrespectful. Just don't get walked all over.