Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late Night Jam Session

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
My mom was always a singer and this song reminds me of how she sings. It's uncanny. My mom can sing just like this and often did in the house when I was a kid.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

this is the best version of this song. Culture appropriated and improved

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

"
Well I'm out to find me a wealthy woman
And a line of work that don't take no diploma
I ain't got much to lose but a lot to gain
Well some might call me a goodtime fella
I ain't black and I ain't yella
Just a white boy lookin' for a place to do my thing"

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

Hey gypsy, hey gypsy come on home
Even if it's just to paint your wagon
Old hobo how long can this go on
She's mending socks and sittin' home a naggin'
Hey outlaw let's spend some time together she said outlaw
It does matter whether we're alone come on home
Hey drifter has your feeling for her gone
Have you spent too many night out on the highway
Hey loner she said hit the road and sing your songs
It won't be long until I have your baby
Hey outlaw let's spend some time together...
Hey drifter (hey gypsy) hey outlaw (hey drifter)
Hey loner (hey outlaw) hey hobo (hey drifter)
Hey gypsy hey gypsy

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

I was 15 going on 20 when i met up with the soul man he was quite a lover of the cards and of the dice and he had *****s and he had ladies he made love and he made babies he could tell some damn good stories and give some good advise
you gotta learn how ta pick em son learn how ta lick em son learn how to stick em son between the thighs and you got to try not to beat em too much try not to teach em too much try not to feed em to much bull **** and lies
He sat down and poured some whisky and he mixed it up with water heres a picture of my daughter he would say and he would sigh and he would drink and laugh a little as he picked up that old fiddle that same ol riddle i never did knwo why
you gotta learn how ta pick em son learn how ta lick em son learn how to stick em son between the thighs and you got to try not to beat em too much try not to teach em too much try not to feed em to much bull **** and lies
now the years ive seen him burried his daughter and me married i was sure he raised her right an taught her how ta f**k when i asked her what he told her shed said he'd never skold her he would always hold her but he never told her much well he told her men were plain and simple told her love was like a pimple once you squeez the juices out it just goes away he taught her how ta hold on tighter and her taught her not to let men fight her and then there was this poem he taught her on his dyin days
you got to learn how ta suck em daughter learn how ta f**k em daughter learn how ta take their money and learn how ta cry you got to try not to hold em too much try not to scold em too much try not to feed em too much bull **** and lies

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best jumprope song