"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Last week in college...any chance for a relationship with a freshman?

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Land of confusion
Hello fellow DJs, the last relationship I have with a girl is 2 years ago...after that my life just revolves around college and computer:(

2 weeks ago, I saw a girl in my college library and I know she is a freshman...I felt something I haven't feel in years--"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"?
We made eyecontact and I can tell somehow she is interested too.

Anyway, I hesitated and didn't make a spontaneuos move. Now that I am having my final exam in one week time and I hang out in the library 24/7, but can't seem to see her again.

After the final exam, there is no reason for me to go college anymore...I just have to wait for my graduation ceremony...

I am Sooooo regret now that I missed the opportunity that day. I feel so infatuated and I cant concentrate on my studies now. Any suggestion for me? Should I go to the library every day after my exam just to try wheter I can see her again? or should I just chill and let God decide my fate?

Please help me out.....I couldn't stop thinking about her....:mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
nah man study, get a good grade on that test. Don;t go waiting in the library for some chick. After your test you should be out celebrating the your done with college. IF you run into her again make a move, if not so be it.

Graduating college is a big deal, some freshmen chick you gave you a look is not.


Just my 2 cents



Balla
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You're infatuated with a girl because you made eye contact with her?

Dude, you need to get out more.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And this girl has done WHAT to deserve this kind of instant affection? Look good? There are THOUSANDS of good-looking women out there. Your affection (or "love" as you blasphemously call it) is worth more than that. Whether you're attracted to her or not, don't give up your heart so easily.

Get a grip on your emotions, would you? You're border-line obsessive going back to the library every day in the hopes of running into her. Chicks don't go to the library to hang out. They go to study every once in a while. It'd be like seeing her walking out of a hair salon and then going to get your hair cut every day hoping she'll come back. Creepy.

You know what'll happen if you start hanging out at the library...if you DO see her again, you'll have all these fantasies built up inside your head about how she is and how wonderful the two of you will be, and you'll be so afraid of her being different than you expected that you won't even talk to her. And if you do, you'll be disappointed and realized you've wasted valuable time off your life doing something STUPID and try to make up for it by completely AFCing all over this girl.

Next time, talk to her.

Blienk is right. You need to get out more.
 

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Land of confusion
i understand but i cant control myself

I have been going out often and have seen beautiful chicks all around but neither have this strong feeling I have towards this girl...

I hope there's still a chance of meeting her but i won't go there just to meet her....thanks for the advice and wish me luck, okay?:cool:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
dont waste your time, man. by this time, you should have studied already. if you see her, say hi make up something like you never got here name. whatever.

dont be like me. im regretting up until this very moment.
 

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Land of confusion
DJ Alejandro

DJ Alejandro, what happened? and how old are you now?:(
 
Top