Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last post

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to say this should be my last post. This site has taught me quite a bit, especially several years back when we had a really top poster. Maybe this site taught me too much as I really told off a girl I was in relationship with for 10 years because she did something I didn’t like. That was heartbreak, maybe for the better, who knows.

Anyway the reason I’m saying this is with all red pill talk; all women are trash, don‘t value them, be dominant, women in social environment, social circle, these bvtches ain’t nothing, never commit, never get married, type talk, a lot of the top players who say this red pill talk have been married and / or have kids, How can they say any of that stuff about women when they have a CHILD from them? ”These bvtches are garbage but they are good enough for me to get a child from them, which ideally increases my value in society by 1000% percent.” Any red pill talk from married men with kids, to a lesser extent single men with kids, is completely illogical and ridiculous.

Its like politicians, say everything we want to hear in front of our faces, but behind the scenes do what looks good and benefits you.

Anyway the top 2 things I’ve learned on here were from a top poster several years ago, I still refer to his posts from the time to time.

1. Constantly improve
2. Do not reveal any emotions / weakness to a woman

I hope I’m not prematurely saying this because I’ve had a bad day and generally I could handle a lot of the stuff on here, but the top posters talking red pill yet having a child from a woman in marriage was the clincher. I thought all these top posters were single men in their 30s and 40s never been married and childless so their words made sense. Now I know they have been married and they have kids, its a sham. Once you have a child with a woman, all red pill talk is nonsense.

Thx

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to say this should be my last post. This site has taught me quite a bit, especially several years back when we had a really top poster. Maybe this site taught me too much as I really told off a girl I was in relationship with for 10 years because she did something I didn’t like. That was heartbreak, maybe for the better, who knows.

Anyway the reason I’m saying this is with all red pill talk; all women are trash, don‘t value them, be dominant, women in social environment, social circle, these bvtches ain’t nothing, never commit, never get married, type talk, a lot of the top players who say this red pill talk have been married and / or have kids, How can they say any of that stuff about women when they have a CHILD from them? ”These bvtches are garbage but they are good enough for me to get a child from them, which ideally increases my value in society by 1000% percent.” Any red pill talk from married men with kids, to a lesser extent single men with kids, is completely illogical and ridiculous.

Its like politicians, say everything we want to hear in front of our faces, but behind the scenes do what looks good and benefits you.

Anyway the top 2 things I’ve learned on here were from a top poster several years ago, I still refer to his posts from the time to time.

1. Constantly improve

I hope I’m not prematurely saying this because I’ve had a bad day and generally I could handle a lot of the stuff on here, but the top posters talking red pill yet having a child from a woman in marriage was the clincher. I thought all these top posters were single men in their 30s and 40s never been married and childless so their words made sense. Now I know they have been married and they have kids, its a sham. Once you have a child with a woman, all red pill talk is nonsense.

Thx
but british prince is married so i guess its alright

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lmao. You basically took all of the stuff from this site to the extreme and are going to continue screwing up your life with women until you realize the middle ground and understanding context is where you need to focus on.

In addition telling some woman off you've been with for 10 years over something you didn't like shows lack of impulse control on a childlike level. This wasn't "alpha" this was weak.

Never wanting to show emotional vulnerability means you are doomed to 6 month relationships for the rest of your life. Long term relationships require it. Again this isn't weak its human. Trying to dehumanize yourself makes you less likely to succeed with women not more.

Honestly if this is all of what you gained from this site you probably would have been better off never finding it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lmao. You basically took all of the stuff from this site to the extreme and are going to continue screwing up your life with women until you realize the middle ground and understanding context is where you need to focus on.

In addition telling some woman off you've been with for 10 years over something you didn't like shows lack of impulse control on a childlike level. This wasn't "alpha" this was weak.

Never wanting to show emotional vulnerability means you are doomed to 6 month relationships for the rest of your life. Long term relationships require it. Again this isn't weak its human. Trying to dehumanize yourself makes you less likely to succeed with women not more.

Honestly if this is all of what you gained from this site you probably would have been better off never finding it.
Totally agree.

OP seems so hateful. Constantly criticizing good information and advice.

I for one have NEVER said women are trash and to not value women. Some women ARE trash. Some have NO value. But that doesnt mean to treat them badly. Those just arent women I would continue socializing with on any level.

A lot of men who have figured out the most HAVE been married. Those of us learned more from that failed marriage about women and most importantly ourselves than OP will ever know.
Baptist by fire. And offspring has nothing to do with it.

Having offspring only adds to ones purpose and that purpose should never be women anyways.
OP doesn't see how single women without kids will gravitate to a man she is attracted to and sees value in regardless of if he has kids or not.

OP is just blaming this site for his inept ability with women because he wants to challenge the red pill instead of fully swallowing it. So he remains the same as he always has.

OP is right about constantly improving yourself and not showing weakness and you dont have to search back years ago to find that type of talk. Many of us preach those 2 things all the time. The problem is OP says one thing and does another. He SHOWED weakness and weak frame by telling a woman off because he didnt like something she did.

OP please show me where a highly regarded poster ever said to do that. You won't. Silence and distance is the winner on that situation, you've read that thousands of times yet you cannot apply what you've read because your still taking the wrong pill.

That IS OPs problem but he cant see it.

Trump, you are wishy washy at best. You have so much to learn because you didnt accept it the first 50 times around. In reality you are one of the posters that should stay on here. But if you're going to argue information that you've never properly learned how to use and want to keep that stance, you should leave.

I wish you the best.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Constantly improve

Thx
People talk like that after the child because theyve been run thru the teeth of the system in divorce and child support. Plus there are social costs to being blown out after a marriage as well. This is the scenario which shows true female nature and makes a man embrace red pill think.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Kind of an overreaction. Ive never got that vibe from SS.
Look at Rollo. Great guy successful in what hes doing. Got to be able to decipher good information and what is bad. Im sure you will be back.
It seemed like OPs post was along the same lines as attention wh0ring. Not a fan.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of the top players who say this red pill talk have been married and / or have kids, How can they say any of that stuff about women when they have a CHILD from them?
how do you find the red pill until you get screwed over and shown the evil side of women? I didn't see the evil side of my ex til later in marriage after we had kids and she figured she had me locked in and helpless. She manipulated me thru all stages of our relationship and still was 15 yrs after our divorce and I never realized it til I came to the red pill manosphere and finally woke up to what was going on. Sometimes you have kids before you see the resident evil that is woman and you can't take the kids back and get a refund on them, you're stuck with her and them in your life.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you find the red pill until you get screwed over and shown the evil side of women? I didn't see the evil side of my ex til later in marriage after we had kids and she figured she had me locked in and helpless. She manipulated me thru all stages of our relationship and still was 15 yrs after our divorce and I never realized it til I came to the red pill manosphere and finally woke up to what was going on. Sometimes you have kids before you see the resident evil that is woman and you can't take the kids back and get a refund on them, you're stuck with her and them in your life.
Which big and small warning flags should you have seen hoisted in retrospect?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which big and small warning flags should you have seen hoisted in retrospect?
-her desperate need to have a man and be in a relationship. She was seeing me before her first divorce was even final. She had to have someone else as soon as possible, couldn't be alone.
- her desperate need to get married, she really pushed me into that with ultimiaiums.
-she always needed to be in control, to have the final say
- she was desperate to have kids
- rabidly religious after we got married
- i never realized she was manipulating me when she was doing it
-didn't like my friends or me hanging out with them, slowly isolated me from them over time
-used the kids to get her way

yeah i was a moron but for the past 20 yrs i never knew why til i came to the red pill and realized how she did it.
…..and don't get me started on my first wife

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-her desperate need to have a man and be in a relationship. She was seeing me before her first divorce was even final. She had to have someone else as soon as possible, couldn't be alone.
- her desperate need to get married, she really pushed me into that with ultimiaiums.
-she always needed to be in control, to have the final say
- she was desperate to have kids
- rabidly religious after we got married
- i never realized she was manipulating me when she was doing it
-didn't like my friends or me hanging out with them, slowly isolated me from them over time
-used the kids to get her way

yeah i was a moron but for the past 20 yrs i never knew why til i came to the red pill and realized how she did it.
…..and don't get me started on my first wife
But most of those steps you LET her make.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you have a child with a woman, all red pill talk is nonsense.
Disagree 100%. I got married and had a kid. Now I have primary because I didn't let the bytch try to fvck me over. I kept fighting for what I wanted and what my kid needed and never backed down from the bytch. If you let a bytch walk all over you, then the red pill talk is nonsense.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Disagree 100%. I got married and had a kid. Now I have primary because I didn't let the bytch try to fvck me over. I kept fighting for what I wanted and what my kid needed and never backed down from the bytch. If you let a bytch walk all over you, then the red pill talk is nonsense.
Exactly.

Trump has been around her for a long time (2011). He has only argued what we have outlined on here and probably never actually applied anything to his dealings with women. Most of his responses to good info is just a rebuttal to what is primarily common sense.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish the real Trump would say this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah those were pretty obvious signs. I don’t see a woman who’s a master manipulator. I see a guy who is willing to be manipulated.

Everything that a woman can do to you you’ve already done to yourself on some level. Maybe you are not conscious of it, but any form of self seeking in women will lead to disaster.
Not sure. She might be asking you to do things that she knows you shouldnt do. You dont realize it or dont realize the cost of those actions.