"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Largest c0ckblock you've ever had?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I mean unintentional c0ckblocks, from your friends.

My worst would probably be just this weekend. I was in the corner with a girl, and my friend walks over and says "No Matt! Don't rape her! HAHAHAH."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I've never had a CB as harsh as that... esp. if the woman was affected by that. Regardless, I would have taken your 'friend' to the side and told him that it's all in good fun to CB, but that was uncalled for and if he does it again he'd have to deal with the consequences.

Most of the times that people try crap like that, I'll just let it slide, and afterwords mention that he's just jealous cause he hasn't gotten laid in many months or make a joke about it.

Although there are also times where my friends would CB because their beer goggles werent' working as well and saw that the girl was fugly or something.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
That wasn't a ****block at all, that is something you could play her with doh. That gives the possibility for lots of fun retorts or sidecomments.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Dude - I don't think you should worrying about c0kkblocks yet. I read that other thread - the girl had no ASD and was begging you to fukk her and you still couldn't get laid.

ROFL:

Diagnosis: Being the ultimate challenge
Reason: Total stupidity

Had there been a cokkblock, it would've looked better.

BTW: You can still get your girl back. Grow a pair, call her up and FUKKIN EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS:

Tell her there's been she and another girl. Both of the girls are good and into you, but you're a moral guy and had to decide who to fukk with first. :)

This way you won't look like a retard.

Cheers
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
thanks for the un-asked for advice. *cough*
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I use to have this friend who would CB you and not think anything of it.

I'd meet some girl at a party, start talking. He'd see me, come over and get into the conv. Eventually, he'd try to dominate the conv. He would literally start to move in between me and the girl. If I'd let him continue, my nose would be on his back.

I don't hang with that a$$hole any more...
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I have never experienced any hc cbs but sometimes when I´m out with my "gf", a lot of guys make a try on her. I usually enjoy watching these drama because most of the guys are usually such losers. I´m not the best dj ever or even too good (yet) but competing is so easy since most of the other guys are such losers :D

However, I was once out with my gf and some dj- looking guy around her age came to talk to her (she´s aolder than me)
so I wasn´t really as amused as usually. Ok, here´s what I did: I excused -not mentioning- anything that the girl is my gf- just introduced myself and started talking very friendly to the DJish looking guy. He was very surprised and said he´s sorry, but I said nevermind, I take these as a compliment. So, I chatted with the guy for a while and apart each other smiling. So, I kind of turned the CB around. Nothing special, but worked good, and this is what I´m going to use next time if the same situation ever happens again.

What kind of strategy do you use to prevent cb:s? Do you think my stratgy will also work if I´ve just made the approach to the girl and don´t know her yet?

Tango-Kid
 
Top