Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Large numbers of black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know joey t...what can I say it takes the extra effort to type it the other way with my big huge azz'd fingers on a tiny little laptop I take as many short cuts as I can...Also I want to irritate the fool...and sorry if your not smart enough to figure out what I mean.

As I said joey don't worry it will be ok...sorry about your dyck size issues also...it will be ok one day for you. When girls get tired of being banged by big black wangs and want your 4 inch pea shooter you will be the in thang..

But, my reason for even speaking to you is that it's amazing that you keep getting banned from here yet you keep coming back...???

I do want to ask you WHY?

I stayed away for 3 or 4 years but you keep showing up like a bad turd that won't flush.

Do you get off on this? Does it make you feel like more of a man? Is your life that miserable?

Why don't you share with this board what is really going on with you Joey T.

Now be a good little bugger and keep it on ...good bye...

But create a special post for this board to explain yourself. I am sure others now want to know who this wacko who has been banned so many times is and why he keeps coming back...

That is just plain creepy to me.

Especially when you posted those fake photos many years ago of yourself and I busted you.

There are all types of creepy guys on the internet and sites like this seem to attract them.

Your uhhh your're one of em too.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Moderators you need to kill this thread. It allows you know what types to crawl out of the wood works spitting their hatred and venom.

You should make it a policy to delete any threads that lead into racism.
Agreed.

While I don't agree w/ all of the things that RealSupreme says, he has a point about certain members of the board not standing up for themselves or standing up for what's right. I'm starting to think this board is comprised of bigots and social retards incapable of learning how to thrive socially; much less achieve success with women.

This wouldn't be an issue if some people didn't actually look up to and take advice from these degenerates. We need more Fransico's and Supremes and less Stuka's on this board. Seriously.

Post limits should be dictated by rep points and those flagged with inappropriate posts should be penalized on their limit. Furthermore, there should be a period where new users aren't allowed to post for a few days. While these solutions may not be perfect, I think most of the non-trolls can agree that these type of things aren't helping the main cause of this forum.

That's my rant for today.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
justice seeker where do you live? I'll fight you.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
"black women are used to hard black men".....Because you're all hard while everyone else is soft?
He said that certain type of black women, described as hardcore, are used to hard black men, which could be also said of hardcore white, asian, etc women. He didn't say that all blacks are hard.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic. There are a few good suggestions. Unfortunately it can't be discussed here. I have already seen several racist posts on this thread.

I've also received complaints about some of the replies.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.