Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MagnuM said:
Just had to catch your attention.

Near my college there is a club that predominantly caters to black people. I'm am your average white guy with an affinity for black women.

I'm a bit concerned as a white man randomly showing up at the club. I need to get close to these fine black women. I've gone there once or twice, but never entered the club because I got a weird feeling and left promptly.

In no way am I a racist or bigit, it's just I feel quite uncomfortable being the only white guy in an all black club.

What would you do?
OK time to put all this dating preference confusion into perspective:
http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/d...ding_hands.jpg

*I will be assuming capitalist motives to be the main driving force in women's' dating motivations (i will be using the word "most" allot because nothing is 100%)

MOST WOMEN DATE UP:
That means that wether they are rich or poor they go for a man they believe to be above them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have more power due to their limited supply in relation to the surplus of males available to them. So any man who, by what ever means, can show a higher earning potential than the female will have the better chance at the PU$$Y. The better looking the female is, the higher she can aim.

MOST MEN DATE DOWN:
That means they go for a women they believe to be below them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have less power due to their surplus supply in relation to the limited supply of females available to them. So any woman who, has a lower earning potential than the male will be seen as a viable PU$$Y prospect. the lower the man goes the better his chances.

AMERICAN RACIAL CULTURE PUTS THE BLACK MALE AT A DISADVANTAGE:
On average black males have a much lower earning potential in relation to white males, hence black males are automatically less attractive to most females of any race who "date up".

Now for a quick rundown of the common dating stereo types based on women's' choosing tendencies:
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07480/chart.gif

IN CONCLUSION:
As is usually the case in most areas of american culture, in the dating game if you are a black male you must step-up more or work harder to gain more financial wealth to compensate for the perceived negativity and lack of earning potential associated with your "blackness".

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are we disagreeing again?

1. We agree anyone can be racist
2. We both think there is no justification for slavery.

If this guy is black how can he even bother to say that there is a justification for slavery. He's an even bigger idiot for saying that if he's black. So what if black people sold each other into slavery. It doesn't justify it or make it right. Does it make it right that all over the world human trafficing of every race in the sex trade is modern day slavery. Is it okay because whites and asians are doing this right now as we speak? What makes it right again?

So...who's the idiot?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring all the ignorant and non related posts...

To the OP... I've gone to entirely black clubs before but always with a wing man. I've heard plenty of stories in my area about white guys who go to these clubs and end up getting into trouble.

I always went with a wing man and always had connections with the club DJ's, security, and bartender so I wasn't ever worried.

The last time I went I got seperated from my wing man and had a group of guys come up to me trying to figure out if I was a cop and trying to start something if i wasn't. I just laughed it off and had the bartender vouch for me.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Unless you want to live to see your next birthday or not get assaulted, stay clear.

Many blacks are ignorant, undeducated impulsive animals and won't hestitate to assault you or possibly even shoot or stab you if your mixing it up with one of the FEW attractive black women that are out there.

I remember being at a club a few months back (predominantly white club) and some black guy was going up to random white girls (from girl to girl) and grinding with them. I am sure some of the white guys in the club were pissed, but most whites can restrain themselves from acting out on violent impulses, the brother can't. Nothing happened to the black guy, but if the roles were reversed, the white guy probably would of been physically assaulted in a minute.

Sorry, I am just speaking what I feel is the truth..you can call me racist all you want.
It's ok kid your not responsible for what is coming out of your head. It is the ones who programmed you with this ideology. Those idiots are to blame.

Your just a tool of the dogma that you absorbed and a pundit of your interactions with blacks.

It is not your fault that you were not man enough to stand up for yourself to some tough young black buck that challenged you and then you backed down and lost your manhood.

I do not blame you for your anger and humiliation.

I can see how you believe that many blacks are uneducated. By the way you have several misspelled words in your post.

But really I can see how down your ego must feel over your life and when you look at something like what is on the cover of this blog:

http://zenmack.com

It really must bother you and I feel for you.

It's hard enough just being you each day, living with shame and all that you have had to endure dealing with black people.

I want everyone on here to give this kid a e-slap on the back and tell him it will be ok!

I believe he is german since his screen name refers to the stuka fighter plane. He has probably been so programmed that he doesn't believe in the holocaust. I have heard that it was taken out of their educational systems to program the kids like robots.

So it really isn't his fault.

-----------------------

To the many many other black people on here who are not man enough to stand up for yourselves. ;)

Reaction score
Now, for the kid looking for black women. There was some good advice given on this post.

One of the black kids who did stand up for himself gave it. Go to a club that caters to a predominantly white crowd. You will find what we call uncle tom sisters in there.

A black woman from a ALL black club is too much for you to handle. She will not date you for fear of embarrassment from her peer group.

I don't care if what that one guy said about how black women want white men. She will not date you from that environment.

Also yes you do run the risk of being punked out if you go in there alone.

You can even get shot in some towns.

That is just the way it is.

It would be no different if I stepped into a skin head bar so save the anti- black comments.

I personally wish I could snap a finger and make us all equal so that guys like stuka or whatever his screen name is wouldn't have those programmed robotic things running through his feeble mind.

I would like to see more sisters dating white guys. It is good for the balance.

I would also hunt on the internet.

With hard core sisters if you do have a fetish for that...and yes it is a fetish if you only want a super hard core black woman then you must roll up on them hard.

They are used to hard black men and if you have any sign of symp or weakness in you she will play you and **** you up.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Now, for the kid looking for black women. There was some good advice given on this post.

One of the black kids who did stand up for himself gave it. Go to a club that caters to a predominantly white crowd. You will find what we call uncle tom sisters in there.

A black woman from a ALL black club is too much for you to handle. She will not date you for fear of embarrassment from her peer group.

I don't care if what that one guy said about how black women want white men. She will not date you from that environment.

Also yes you do run the risk of being punked out if you go in there alone.

You can even get shot in some towns.

That is just the way it is.

It would be no different if I stepped into a skin head bar so save the anti- black comments.

I personally wish I could snap a finger and make us all equal so that guys like stuka or whatever his screen name is wouldn't have those programmed robotic things running through his feeble mind.

I would like to see more sisters dating white guys. It is good for the balance.

I would also hunt on the internet.

With hard core sisters if you do have a fetish for that...and yes it is a fetish if you only want a super hard core black woman then you must roll up on them hard.

They are used to hard black men and if you have any sign of symp or weakness in you she will play you and **** you up.
You have to understand where supreme is coming from. This man is living in a delusional psychosis. He bases his entire personality off of Denzell Washington's character in the movie Training Day. I kid you not. He thinks because he's black, that makes him tougher than white men. Even though I've personally challenged this shyt styck to a fight several times, and all he does is talk in circles.

This is chess, not checkers. LOLOLOL What a moron.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Unless you want to live to see your next birthday or not get assaulted, stay clear.

Many blacks are ignorant, undeducated impulsive animals and won't hestitate to assault you or possibly even shoot or stab you if your mixing it up with one of the FEW attractive black women that are out there.

I remember being at a club a few months back (predominantly white club) and some black guy was going up to random white girls (from girl to girl) and grinding with them. I am sure some of the white guys in the club were pissed, but most whites can restrain themselves from acting out on violent impulses, the brother can't. Nothing happened to the black guy, but if the roles were reversed, the white guy probably would of been physically assaulted in a minute.

Sorry, I am just speaking what I feel is the truth..you can call me racist all you want.
I agree and I disagree. IDK about the club scene, but I do know about the school scene. There are some black at my school who are extremely nice and cool, layed back. Then some others think they are the sh1t, act superior to others, I guess its just up to their personality, but they dont have problems with me talking to other black chicks

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
you lost me right there. Plently of black people understand that they too can be racist. Apparently you just don't know any black people. And nothing justifies slavery. Read that statement again and tell me that's what you really believe. I bet you don't.
I am black...I dont believe it at all. The majority of the black people i know arent racist. I do have one friend who has no idea how f*cked up some of the sh*t he says is. He thinks the stuff he says isnt racist, but when a white guy looks at him he thinks he's in the kkk and wants to lynch him. This is how i meant it: those black people who think black people cant be racist are essentially dehumanizing themselves, since prejudice is obviously a human trait. By no means do i believe it, its just an extreme argument, as extreme as saying black people cant be racist.

Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
You have to understand where supreme is coming from. This man is living in a delusional psychosis. He bases his entire personality off of Denzell Washington's character in the movie Training Day. I kid you not. He thinks because he's black, that makes him tougher than white men. Even though I've personally challenged this shyt styck to a fight several times, and all he does is talk in circles.

This is chess, not checkers. LOLOLOL What a moron.
I see you snook back online joey t. As I recall you lied about yourself when a group of fellas whom I knew went by your house looking for your arse.

And what is with that training day thing. Yeah I saw the movie and I do like that particular quote from it but is that all you got in your bag of tricks?

Well have fun and have a nice day. Remember it will be ok!

Reaction score
Danger said:
Um, It's YOU'RE not YOUR.

And by the way, you refer to "hard black men" in your next post as if none of them are pussies. Some are, just like asians or whites. Your own post reeks of racist implications.

Oh, and that reference to the holocaust was rather ignorant as well, one majro problem with the holocaust is it's constant revision from what was originally 16 MILLION.....not even close to the real number. Of course, in Germany now it's illegal to even question the numbers.

Back to the point.....there's *******s in all races, not just white, not just black, not just asian.
1. Is that it? You're not your...well then I must be getting better.

2. Don't tell me YUH..german also?

3. My point was to the stuka kid and his own grammar errors while at the same time calling black folks ignorant. So why don't you let him talk for himself kid.

4. YOU misspelled major...Sorry to point it out but if ya gonna throw stones then you know the rest...yeah I know, I know grammar versus typing errors but still is it right or wrong? So essentially you made a fool of yourself trying to clown me. Now how does it feel?

5. Have you ever been to a real black club? Then shut up. Sorry to be so rude I don't have time for stupidity. Yes there are ***** black men as can be seen by some of them hiding on this site. They go to white clubs and only want white women. No, I have dated black women as you can see on my blog. I have also dated a pure German girl too. I saw her family photos with those SS uncles in their little uniforms and ****.

And yeah there are *******s in every race out there.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I see you snook back online joey t. As I recall you lied about yourself when a group of fellas whom I knew went by your house looking for your arse.

And what is with that training day thing. Yeah I saw the movie and I do like that particular quote from it but is that all you got in your bag of tricks?

Sent fellas to my house? LOL Dude, I could only wish you would have. Now listen football head, go spout your BS to the little teenie boppers who believe your "tough guy" crap. You and I both know you're a middle aged, fat, bald black man who couldn't kick a warm cup of piss.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:

Sent fellas to my house? LOL Dude, I could only wish you would have. Now listen football head, go spout your BS to the little teenie boppers who believe your "tough guy" crap. You and I both know you're a middle aged, fat, bald black man who couldn't kick a warm cup of piss.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't follow the advice of anyone on this board at all... Some of you kids...SMH... Ignorance is bliss.

People out there who actually have a brain, and are reading this...Watch out who you get your inforamtion from on here...

To the OP. What is the age group of the club? If its 21 and up I'd be more willing to go to test the waters. If it is 18 and up, don't even bother. If you go there your probably gonna have a lot of brothas throwing salt on your game. And they will probably get violent with you if you do something to piss them off. It'll probably be full of hoodrats anyway. Unless the club is in a rich neighborhood. If its in a an urban area don't even bother And whats the use of even messing with a hoodrat. Listen, I'm a 21 year old black man, and I don't even mess with hood rats. I'm not a sellout or anything, I just believe that quality comes before quantity. And there are black and white hoodrats. Its a class thing more than it is a race thing...

Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Joey it will be ok. Ok. It is gonna be alright. One day you will get all the respect your ranting about on the internet.

I promise you. It will one day come to pass.

I am not going to engage you anymore so...

Good bye.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnum and I live in the same town, and I know the club he's talking about. I also know all of the bouncers, because I train mma with them. The guy who owns that club and several others in the area saw one of my promoter's mma events, and told him afterward that he wanted to extend an offer to hire all of his fighters as club security.

A long time ago, under previous management and a different name, a guy died at that club, but it was the bouncers who killed him - by accident. He was fighting and too many of them sat on him to hold him down, and he asphyxiated. I don't know of anything else serious happening there.

silkcru007

Banned
Reaction score
there's gonna be alot of stares... so be prepare for social pressures.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you prove what race is more racist than the other? Honestly, your interest in even ATTEMPTING to tackle such a stupid issue proves how retarded you are.

I'm black, but I'm getting that you guys' perception of a black guy is a mandingo; someone who's darker than coal with an inherent inability to be well-behaved, and an avid fan of mainstream rap music. That's bull$hit. I'm not like that at all, so I feel personally insulted. I'm "light" and not physically threatening, an intellectual, cultured, open-minded, altruistic, personable, etc. But f**k it--you guys spewing your infinite knowledge of black culture probably haven't interacted with one since elementary school.

But whatever man, this is the 21st century..I don't understand why you guys are getting angry over the longggg drawn out race debate. There are more important issues to get angry about, i.e. poverty, civil war abroad, gas prices..c'mon, get lives.

Reaction score
Danger said:
A mistype isn't ignorance, but your versus you're definitely is up there.

So you're both ignorant then.
It is ignorance to assume perfection then demonstrate the opposite. If your so great then how did you let that mistake get by you.

All you did was make a fool out of yourself trying to step up and be a man.

We are done Danger have a nice life kid.

Reaction score
Moderators you need to kill this thread. It allows you know what types to crawl out of the wood works spitting their hatred and venom.

You should make it a policy to delete any threads that lead into racism.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
It is ignorance to assume perfection then demonstrate the opposite. If your so great then how did you let that mistake get by you.

All you did was make a fool out of yourself trying to step up and be a man.

We are done Danger have a nice life kid.
Yo football head, you did the "your" instead of "you're" thing again. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.