Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Large numbers of black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had to catch your attention.

Near my college there is a club that predominantly caters to black people. I'm am your average white guy with an affinity for black women.

I'm a bit concerned as a white man randomly showing up at the club. I need to get close to these fine black women. I've gone there once or twice, but never entered the club because I got a weird feeling and left promptly.

In no way am I a racist or bigit, it's just I feel quite uncomfortable being the only white guy in an all black club.

What would you do?

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being serious. That is a vile idea...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Unless you want to live to see your next birthday or not get assaulted, stay clear.

Many blacks are ignorant, undeducated impulsive animals and won't hestitate to assault you or possibly even shoot or stab you if your mixing it up with one of the FEW attractive black women that are out there.

I remember being at a club a few months back (predominantly white club) and some black guy was going up to random white girls (from girl to girl) and grinding with them. I am sure some of the white guys in the club were pissed, but most whites can restrain themselves from acting out on violent impulses, the brother can't. Nothing happened to the black guy, but if the roles were reversed, the white guy probably would of been physically assaulted in a minute.

Sorry, I am just speaking what I feel is the truth..you can call me racist all you want.
mmmm. Taste the racism

Anyways, to the OP, if you have some black friends roll with them. If not, talk to a easy going looking dude in the club and get his # and wing with him? I wouldn't go to the club solo in your shoes because
a) you are all alone
b) you also stand out

I don't know what clubs you go to, but the ones I go to, that is not a good combination come last call when you are making your way home.

I've met black girls who only date white guys but they tended to hang out at clubs with less black people and more white people. Also I think your odds will be better if you approached outside of the club setting

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it racist for him to say that? He obviously wasn't feeling too welcome at the club. If a black guy walked into an all white club, he'd probably be treated like a celebrity. Instead of worrying about his racism, you should be concerned why a white person can't feel welcome and comfortable in a predominantly black club.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Unless you want to live to see your next birthday or not get assaulted, stay clear.

Many blacks are ignorant, undeducated impulsive animals and won't hestitate to assault you or possibly even shoot or stab you if your mixing it up with one of the FEW attractive black women that are out there.

I remember being at a club a few months back (predominantly white club) and some black guy was going up to random white girls (from girl to girl) and grinding with them. I am sure some of the white guys in the club were pissed, but most whites can restrain themselves from acting out on violent impulses, the brother can't. Nothing happened to the black guy, but if the roles were reversed, the white guy probably would of been physically assaulted in a minute.

Sorry, I am just speaking what I feel is the truth..you can call me racist all you want.
rofl? dude post this in the jokes thread. it was pretty funny.

unless you were being serious. then its just racist haha

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If Black people want an all Black club then stay out thats their right.
Oh really? So I guess you approved of blacks not sitting in the front of the bus, or drinking out of different water fountains?

I guess it's ok for whites to have white only golf clubs? But no, it's not, because it's racist when white folk do it.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standards, it works between men and women too. Just remember we're on the bottom rung of the social ladder and you'll do just fine.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have black friends, go in with them.

You want to build up some social value while you're there, and be seen as "that cool white guy" rather than "that misfit" or "that predator". If you can get to know the owner, the DJ, or the bartender, it'll be a huge boost to your social value and disarm potential AMOGs and ****blockers.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Oh really? So I guess you approved of blacks not sitting in the front of the bus, or drinking out of different water fountains?

I guess it's ok for whites to have white only golf clubs? But no, it's not, because it's racist when white folk do it.
I don't see a problem with that. It's a free world if Blacks want Black only clubs and if Whites want White only clubs then they should have that choice. It's hurting nobody.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

This is true. But it didn't come out of my mouth So don't call me a racist.

newstart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't go to club. Seriously. And, stay away from certain areas when you have a black woman under your arm. You will be seriously fvcked with and you'll get into fights. A close friend of mine, who was as liberal as they come, learned the hard way as he dated a few black chicks.

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure women in an ALL BLACK club like Black guys. Why else would they go there instead of a normal club.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
mmmm. Taste the racism

Anyways, to the OP, if you have some black friends roll with them. If not, talk to a easy going looking dude in the club and get his # and wing with him? I wouldn't go to the club solo in your shoes because
a) you are all alone
b) you also stand out

I don't know what clubs you go to, but the ones I go to, that is not a good combination come last call when you are making your way home.

I've met black girls who only date white guys but they tended to hang out at clubs with less black people and more white people. Also I think your odds will be better if you approached outside of the club setting
Listen to this.

stucka1939 said:
I'm an ignorant, bitter, celibate, racist jacka$$ that talks big on the internet. Oh, and I have no useful advice.
Fixed

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
mmmm. Taste the racism

a) you are all alone
b) you also stand out

It seems that he doesn't have black friends. That's why he posting this

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh actually any nonblack guy with a black girl in the presence of drunken black dudes has the chance of getting attacked.. it is a threat you can't say it doesn't exist. Of course if a black guy went to koreatown and tried to mack a korean gangstas girl he might get his ass kicked too.. as for the link.... when blacks kick a white guys ass for no reason.. its not a hate crime.. so watch out man..

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1281293/posts

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets be honest. he'd get fvcked with big time if he went to this club and was talking to a black chick. its not an issue of color. it's a socioeconomic problem.

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

You're racist. :p

Me personally, i look at how they dressed, not their color. I can look at a black guy who is sagging, with a wife beater on, and say he's a ignorant idiot, but i can't look at a black guy with a suit on like that

Status
Not open for further replies.