Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Landing a steady gf, LTR, or even someone who is wife material

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but usually this happens because of low self esteem , which usually is attributed to not a good childhood or not having a strong and good male role model as she grew up
Yes and no. Low self esteem girls will always have their cards stacked up against them in making good decisions like you said. However, there are even some girls with high self esteem who still aren't able to make good judgements in planning trips, buying good products, etc which can also spill over into picking guys. So IMO good judgement isn't directly correlated to self esteem but is a factor nonetheless. It's minor but still a distinction.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Low self esteem girls will always have their cards stacked up against them in making good decisions like you said. However, there are even some girls with high self esteem who still aren't able to make good judgements in planning trips, buying good products, etc which can also spill over into picking guys. So IMO good judgement isn't directly correlated to self esteem but is a factor nonetheless. It's minor but still a distinction.
someone that has a high self esteem , but has poor judgment from my experience either is super spoiled , which most of times it just means that is just a vain person , either a narcissist

This type of people are also not desirable for ltr , and might also be a reason on why they might have a high partner count

but some exceptions exist for sure , like in everything

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guy who's looking for a LTR or even a candidate for marriage, I would STRONGLY recommend they focus on the HB6.5-7.5 market. The flaky, hot-cold, quasi-BPD behavior increases in correlation to how hot the woman is. Kind of like stock price correlating to how successful the company is. Hence, the 8+'s, though REALLY fun to f*ck, make the WORST long-term partners, pretty much for every reason I wrote. Don’t get sucked in to their BS and breadcrumbing. Pull out of the vortex and NEVER compromise your value or self-esteem.
Dash. You're hitting nails on the head here.

I'm not speaking for all men here - but I think a lot will agree - but I want a sort of balance. The appearance of a girl and her character, so to put it plainly, the outside and inside of a girl. If a girl is a solid 9 in the looks departement, but has a crappy 5 personality I would still do her, but she'll never be anyone important in my life. But I've been madly in love with 6 (looks) / 10 (personality) girls.

And that girl has to want me too ofcourse. I'm a solid 3 in my best hair days :)

Remember, time is the great equalizer as women generally show age much sooner than men
Amen brother. I'll be honest here.. me and my other head never take this into account when dating a girl, but it's true and maybe some day I'll settle down and I'm not going to do this with a girl who has zero sense of humor, shiit for brains and a temper most Italians can only dream of but has very good looks... because the looks go and the shiity personality remains. A bit like avocado's. They look great for a while and age quite fast. In the end only the inner core remains. Make the core count.

Edit: Sorry. Just realised I compared girls to avocado's. I mean WTH?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That new avocado toast they serving at DD be bangin' tho ;)