Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Landing a steady gf, LTR, or even someone who is wife material

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS Team,

This is for the guys, young bucks, and newbies who are looking for a steady gf, LTR, or even someone who is wife material. Nothing wrong with that.

Given the over saturation of the dating-advice market with new "gurus" popping up every day (99% who don't know their head from their ass), scant advice makes sense for the average guy trying to find a steady. And this is coming from a guy whose been in the dating world for 30 (yes, 30) years. I’ve dated pre-internet/apps and current-internet/apps and have a huge sample size of each. You can’t learn life experience from TikTok or YouTube.

I’m going to generalize from the perspective of dating a HB8+. It's true, hot women *are* bombarded with messages and requests from guys (97% of whom are 100% clueless) all the time. I think for these types, striking FAST is key. Don’t play games. Things have changed and these b*tches, I mean ladies, have their pick of the litter. What was hot yesterday might be ice cold tomorrow in their mind as they constantly try to upgrade the upgrade. Some eventually settle only to bail a short time later, possible ass raping a guy in family court along the way. Are they fun to f*ck? Hell yes! And I’ve had my share. But, expect bad behavior, flaking; basically every form of dating BS you can imagine--and then some. And they *are* getting worse because of all the gushing, slobbering, beta males that fill up her Instagram every hour of every day. 2021 is a really f*cked world to try to find a keeper chick that is even 50% “normal.”

My advice for the average guy:

For the guy who's looking for a LTR or even a candidate for marriage, I would STRONGLY recommend they focus on the HB6.5-7.5 market. The flaky, hot-cold, quasi-BPD behavior increases in correlation to how hot the woman is. Kind of like stock price correlating to how successful the company is. Hence, the 8+'s, though REALLY fun to f*ck, make the WORST long-term partners, pretty much for every reason I wrote. Don’t get sucked in to their BS and breadcrumbing. Pull out of the vortex and NEVER compromise your value or self-esteem. Remember, time is the great equalizer as women generally show age much sooner than men.

To "bust the curve," so to speak, I recommend ditching your quest for the 8+'s and focus on the 6.5+'s, as your ROI (I = time invested in the woman) will be MUCH higher. You can go a little slower, pump the brakes a bit, and actually dare I say (gulp) employ some tactics from 10+ years ago when men were taught to be MEN and not starving wild dogs who haven’t eaten red meat in 3 weeks. The mid-market women are also much more appreciative of a man’s time and affection, aren’t nearly as f*cked up mentally, don’t cheat as much, have careers, and generally return 2-3x of your effort in kind.

Keep fighting the good fight, Men. We’re in this together.

Ciao,

~Dash Riprock~

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a girl isnt 8+ doesn't mean she has less options or is suddenly going to be better. These days even land whales have their pick of the litter.
I agree.

But if we're playing the percentages, your chances are better with a 7 than a 8 in terms of "date-ability." Think of it as Sabermetrics in dating.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above.
The only time these days a 7.5+ would be worth it is if she had just gotten out of a LTR or marriage and hasn't been on the market for too long. These type of gals generally are grounded and drama free. It also helps if they used to be ugly duckling and blossomed into a princess later in life. These are the ones that have already worked on their personalities and remain grounded for the most part. But basically these two scenarios boils down to timing and luck. It's definitely not the norm.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
our key is believing we are a 10 and they are a 4...

I sometimes come out of this frame and mess things up, but i get right back in it

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
SS Team,

This is for the guys, young bucks, and newbies who are looking for a steady gf, LTR, or even someone who is wife material. Nothing wrong with that.

Given the over saturation of the dating-advice market with new "gurus" popping up every day (99% who don't know their head from their ass), scant advice makes sense for the average guy trying to find a steady. And this is coming from a guy whose been in the dating world for 30 (yes, 30) years. I’ve dated pre-internet/apps and current-internet/apps and have a huge sample size of each. You can’t learn life experience from TikTok or YouTube.

I’m going to generalize from the perspective of dating a HB8+. It's true, hot women *are* bombarded with messages and requests from guys (97% of whom are 100% clueless) all the time. I think for these types, striking FAST is key. Don’t play games. Things have changed and these b*tches, I mean ladies, have their pick of the litter. What was hot yesterday might be ice cold tomorrow in their mind as they constantly try to upgrade the upgrade. Some eventually settle only to bail a short time later, possible ass raping a guy in family court along the way. Are they fun to f*ck? Hell yes! And I’ve had my share. But, expect bad behavior, flaking; basically every form of dating BS you can imagine--and then some. And they *are* getting worse because of all the gushing, slobbering, beta males that fill up her Instagram every hour of every day. 2021 is a really f*cked world to try to find a keeper chick that is even 50% “normal.”

My advice for the average guy:

For the guy who's looking for a LTR or even a candidate for marriage, I would STRONGLY recommend they focus on the HB6.5-7.5 market. The flaky, hot-cold, quasi-BPD behavior increases in correlation to how hot the woman is. Kind of like stock price correlating to how successful the company is. Hence, the 8+'s, though REALLY fun to f*ck, make the WORST long-term partners, pretty much for every reason I wrote. Don’t get sucked in to their BS and breadcrumbing. Pull out of the vortex and NEVER compromise your value or self-esteem. Remember, time is the great equalizer as women generally show age much sooner than men.

To "bust the curve," so to speak, I recommend ditching your quest for the 8+'s and focus on the 6.5+'s, as your ROI (I = time invested in the woman) will be MUCH higher. You can go a little slower, pump the brakes a bit, and actually dare I say (gulp) employ some tactics from 10+ years ago when men were taught to be MEN and not starving wild dogs who haven’t eaten red meat in 3 weeks. The mid-market women are also much more appreciative of a man’s time and affection, aren’t nearly as f*cked up mentally, don’t cheat as much, have careers, and generally return 2-3x of your effort in kind.

Keep fighting the good fight, Men. We’re in this together.

Ciao,

~Dash Riprock~
So, this is the guy who thinks all married couples are "unhealthy" lol.

Now a day later, he agrees with me and says you should settle lmao!

Just because a girl isnt 8+ doesn't mean she has less options or is suddenly going to be better. These days even land whales have their pick of the litter.
IME, yesterday's 6 is today's 8. The amount of fawning and competition over 6's is reaching epic levels. 6's don't just have orbiters these days; they are literally taking applications for orbiters. You have to f'ing apply to be an orbiter! I kid you not when I say many guys are happy to be accepted as orbiters: they're not even competing to actually date a girl anymore. Even being accepted as an instagram follower counts as a "win" for many guys now.

I've lived and gamed in "tech cities" for the past few years, so my experiences are a bit biased in that respect, but in a few years, every city will be a "tech city" so get ready.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is miracle territory. Stupid advice like going after hb6 or less is retarded. @Atom Smasher has some decent input in that area. He did not settle for an hb 6.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guy who's looking for a LTR or even a candidate for marriage, I would STRONGLY recommend they focus on the HB6.5-7.5 market. The flaky, hot-cold, quasi-BPD behavior increases in correlation to how hot the woman is.

To "bust the curve," so to speak, I recommend ditching your quest for the 8+'s and focus on the 6.5+'s, as your ROI (I = time invested in the woman) will be MUCH higher.
I believe this site exists for getting the HOT girls to commit in their prime. If a man is looking for a 6.5, generally he doesn’t need Sosuave.

No man really has trouble with a 35+ average female. Most of men’s problems are with young hot girls.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong OP. I agree 100%.

I only target 6s & 7s. If they’re fit and get a professional make up they can compete with the HB8+ when the situation requires It. The demeanor is much better. My entire rotation at the moment is in this range. I don’t have to initiate contact with any of them ever.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is the guy who thinks all married couples are "unhealthy" lol.
I think you flunked reading comprehension class in 2nd grade.

Re-read my reply to your OP, Sporto. I challenged your assertion about marriage and said marriage is not for ME, but alluded to the fact it may be right for some other people.

This post is for those who want a steady gf, not necessarily *only* marriage.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I think you flunked reading comprehension class in 2nd grade.

Re-read my reply to your OP, Sporto. I challenged your assertion about marriage and said marriage is not for ME, but alluded to the fact it may be right for some other people.

This post is for those who want a steady gf, not necessarily *only* marriage.
LOL, uh no, you made up some wild speculation about "unhealthy" married people, whatever that means, and then claimed that your bizarre allegation somehow trumped scientific survey data.

Today you've completely reversed your opinion and think most people should settle for LTR's and marriage with 6's and 7's since they'll be happier that way.

It looks like you made it past first grade courtesy of your ability to both plagiarize and talk out of your ass.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this site exists for getting the HOT girls to commit in their prime. If a man is looking for a 6.5, generally he doesn’t need Sosuave.

No man really has trouble with a 35+ average female. Most of men’s problems are with young hot girls.
I gave some advice around that: basically, strike hard and fast, shock and awe, because she'll be on to the next chump soon. My message was, the juice isn't worth the squeeze for anything over a HB8.

Been there, done that. I don't even like dating 9's anymore. Too much BS. Just me though.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, uh no, you made up some wild speculation about "unhealthy" married people, whatever that means, and then claimed that your bizarre allegation somehow trumped scientific survey data.

Today you've completely reversed your opinion and think most people should settle for LTR's and marriage with 6's and 7's since they'll be happier that way.

It looks like you made it past first grade courtesy of your ability to both plagiarize and talk out of your ass.
Drop it Mr. Marriage.

You're on the wrong site. Try Loveshack.com. More your style. Seriously.

Move along. Your falling into the Newbie Know It All trap. A bad, insecure look for you.

Type less and read more. Your comments will no longer be recognized.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong OP. I agree 100%.

I only target 6s & 7s. If they’re fit and get a professional make up they can compete with the HB8+ when the situation requires It. The demeanor is much better. My entire rotation at the moment is in this range. I don’t have to initiate contact with any of them ever.
THIS...I'll take a female with a bangin' body and genuine sex appeal over a coy female with a nice face but no T&A anyday!

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Drop it Mr. Marriage.

You're on the wrong site. Try Loveshack.com. More your style. Seriously.

Move along. Your falling into the Newbie Know It All trap. A bad, insecure look for you.

Type less and read more. Your comments will no longer be reckognized.
LOL, says the keyboard jockey beta male who plagiarizes and then demands credit for other people's ideas. Short term memory loss much?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 35-40 year old childless women who've retained their looks to an extent (I'd say "cute" women in the 6-7.4 range) that are generating a lot of interest on swipe apps. These women ghost/flake on men regularly.

A 35-40 year old "average" looking woman is not that difficult, but you still need some game for her entitlement issues.

Keep in mind that 35-40 year olds now are mostly the oldest Millennials and the very tail end of Gen X. Millennials are the entitled, trophy generation.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I agree with this so much
Going to have to agree with George here. Even hog beasts are having many dudes fawn over them. It's surreal and unreal in this day and age. Females who wouldn't get the time of day are now having onlyfans accounts. Damn. Wish I thought of OnlyFans. Well, I;m going to launch OnlyToads and see what happens. lol...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Going to have to agree with George here. Even hog beasts are having many dudes fawn over them. It's surreal and unreal in this day and age. Females who wouldn't get the time of day are now having onlyfans accounts. Damn. Wish I thought of OnlyFans. Well, I;m going to launch OnlyToads and see what happens. lol...
test yourself and your brotherhood to the manosphere and take advantage$$$ of simps by creating fake girls' accounts like what lookatu is doing

#don'tdothis