"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lamest Excuses

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
There must be something specifically that you're doing wrong if it keeps happening to you. See if you can figure out what that is. Are you telling them that you voted for Donald Trump or talking about some other subject that dries them up?

It's all about feelings with women and their feelings change like the wind, whereas men's attraction is based on basically whether or not we like how she looks.
It happened 3 times in a row but it wasn’t happening in the same time frame. Like they’d give me that excuse after 2 dates, one girl used it after 5 dates, and the other after 3 dates. But then I finally broke through and met girls that I couldn’t run off if I tried, so I don’t know if it was so much one specific thing I was doing or if it was the women themselves. I will say they women that used that excuse were all mid-late 30’s but I found when I went for women 30 and younger, I didn’t get those wish washy feelings. Weird huh? The younger girls seemed to know what they want and the older women were so easy to scare off.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It happened 3 times in a row but it wasn’t happening in the same time frame. Like they’d give me that excuse after 2 dates, one girl used it after 5 dates, and the other after 3 dates. But then I finally broke through and met girls that I couldn’t run off if I tried, so I don’t know if it was so much one specific thing I was doing or if it was the women themselves. I will say they women that used that excuse were all mid-late 30’s but I found when I went for women 30 and younger, I didn’t get those wish washy feelings. Weird huh? The younger girls seemed to know what they want and the older women were so easy to scare off.
It could be that the older ones were in a rush to find someone to have children with, because they're running out of time. Maybe they gave you that excuse when they realized that you weren't going to do that with them.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
So what type of lies, situations and games are the current crop of "bad boys" running on these females?
"im looking to build something substantial with a woman, Im happy dating till one compliments my life"

I aint building **** with a woman.

Pusseys not all I want, unless thats all they got
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think one of the most important lessons you can learn is not to believe what women say, especially when they give these excuses. A lot of guys' questions are something like: I asked her out/asked her to come over/tried to make a move and she gave me X excuse. Should I keep trying? Nooooo. If you're hearing excuses, move on.

The other thing is that it doesn't seem to matter where in the world you go, the excuses are the same. Singapore/Taiwan/Morocco/Turkey/Romania... you hear the same lies everywhere.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
"Me too" or "same" is how you respond.
Well the couple times it happened was when I was trying to set up another date. Like they were waiting on me to text first so they could reject me.
 
Top