Lame

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I got a few situations in which I'm macking on girls that have boyfriends, and its starting to very slightly irritate me. This one girl that sits in front of me in class, for example, starts a conversation with me today...

Her: Nice shirt, I love Nintendo.
(I was wearing a Mario mushroom shirt, more for the magic mushroom aspect than the Mario aspect, but I like 'em both. I also like taking magic mushrooms whilst playing Mario, but thats another subject for another day. ;) )
Her: Me and my boyfriend played for 3 days straight once. : pointless story I don't recall paying much attention to :

So whats the point of starting a convo with me, only to mention your boyfriend in the next breath? I've never even heard his name and have no interest in knowing any information about him or about him and your relationship, why drag him into the convo?

Other ladies, be them coworkers or fellow classmates, show interest, some a lot of aforementioned interest, but they're all taken by some kid they've been dating for like 3 years. I don't really give a f*ck, in that I wouldn't be afraid to throw down the fisticuffs or anything. :box: I'm just curious as to what others have done in similar situations.

Reaction score
...wow... u don't realize that she came to TALK TO YOU cuz she was interested? maybe she's implying that she's BORED with her boyfriend and trying to meet someone NEW and HOT to CHEAT WITH? :crazy:

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, this thought crossed my mind, which is why I still talk to her unphased when she mentions her bf, but she seems hesitant. Once I said "Tonight I'm rolling," and she says "You're coming to Rutland?" (her hometown) with a big smile, so I said "Yea, I'm coming over, don't you remember?" And she just looked at me dumbfounded. I think next time she makes mention of whoeverda**** I'll just ask her how long shes been dating him. Regardless of her answer, I'll say something along the lines of "You must be getting real bored," or something. I usually better at thinking of something clever and refreshingly witty on the spot, so w/e.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a simple sh1t test. She's mentioning her boyfriend to see if you elicit some sort of jealous or indignant response. If you become standoffish or peeved, she can easily judge if you are attracted to her. That's pretty much all there is.

-Damian

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I usually bring up her boyfriend, and try to see if he's worth her. Like, I tell her I can't stand to be around desperate guys. And ****, and explain why they seem to be overprotective. And ****. Then the girl will start talking about how her boyfriend calls all the time, and does **** like that. Then I'm like "Yeah, too bad you can't have a real boyfriend."

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
08aisaac, positively genius. I'll be adding that one to my repertoire. Props

-Damian