Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lambda variant is here, time for another shot

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boyos, as soon as you get yourself vaxxed against the delta variant, make sure to get right back in line and vax yourself against the lambda variant.....

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boyos, as soon as you get yourself vaxxed against the delta variant, make sure to get right back in line and vax yourself against the lambda variant.....

Vaccination pretty much immunizes against serious illness with a variant. I believe that I caught COVID in May 2020 (wasn't serious, although the diarrhea was rocket-engine robust :eek: ) with the first big peak, then again in Jan 2021 with the next big peak (a short but rather acute case of diarrhea, but with very low blood pressure for a few hours), then after immunizations in Mar & Apr 2021, another strange event like in Jan. I think these subsequent events were different strains, but because I had already contracted it (and then immunized), it was over quickly once my immune system for alerted.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamba comes from peru, which has a high vax rate and a high death rate. This looks like a variant that has jumped vaccine resistance, which is why no one is talking about it. The shot still works on delta, so delta is going to be all you hear about.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be a new variant as viruses mutates on a daily basis thousands of times as a natural part of how virus organisms works, so who cares?

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're obsessed with this stuff buddy. Turn the Tele off, get off your couch, and go do something productive.

Modern Man Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as soon as you get vaxxed again, get those masks back on!