"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

ladyz in college class

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I am taking an evening class at community college just for fun (already have a bs degree) and have a 7 and a 9 in my class. The 9 is 20 yrs old, and the 7 is around my age (28). 20 yr old is young and dumb, but what a fine ass, and face. The 28 yr old is in aweseome shape, its jsut that shes older. Both have been giving me high interest signals, and I want them both. We are in a classroom with just 20 people.
Do I realistically have a shot at dating these two women at once, from the same class. I mean, logistically, I have lots of hurdles, ie they observe everyone I talk to and observe each other when the other interacts with me. SHould I just make a decision and go for one of them so that both dont think I'm a player?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Go for both.

The younger one first as she'll be prone to jealoust,gossip,etc.She might rejhect you if she sees you with the other one.With the older one you have less chances of that.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Sorry gentlemen. This is off-topic.

Balancing two girls in the same classroom doesn't seen like a situation unique to mature men.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Ask them both if they like to participate in a threesome sex fantasy.

/lame
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I'd be working them both. They're women, one of them is bound to do something to piss you off. When this happens, you have the other to fall back on.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
If both ladies are giving you good go ahead signals, get both of their numbers and ask them out in alphabetical order.

One gets Tuesday, the other Wednesday. Let them earn weekend status.
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
Play them off each other, but be subtle. The 28 year old 7 will try harder if she even peripherally knows she's competing with a 20 year old 9. The 9 will compete, and you might be able to draw her in, but remember a 20 y.o. 9 is probably getting a lot of attention from other sources as well. Work the 9, but string the 7 in too. At 28, the 7 has an establishing order in that she's almost reached her expiration date and she'll want to cash her chips in.
 

NoSweat

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
I love the idea of getting into a "project" with them. I would, however, get one going with each one individually. Also, as I have been in this situation, it will TOTALL AMPLIFY you if you study and really prepare for the class.

Nothing is more attractive than intelligence. You want to own that space, so don't just just talk to both of them, make that classroom YOUR HOUSE. Social proof is a phenomenon that I have just recently really began to "get."
 
Top