Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ladyz in college class

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am taking an evening class at community college just for fun (already have a bs degree) and have a 7 and a 9 in my class. The 9 is 20 yrs old, and the 7 is around my age (28). 20 yr old is young and dumb, but what a fine ass, and face. The 28 yr old is in aweseome shape, its jsut that shes older. Both have been giving me high interest signals, and I want them both. We are in a classroom with just 20 people.
Do I realistically have a shot at dating these two women at once, from the same class. I mean, logistically, I have lots of hurdles, ie they observe everyone I talk to and observe each other when the other interacts with me. SHould I just make a decision and go for one of them so that both dont think I'm a player?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for both.

The younger one first as she'll be prone to jealoust,gossip,etc.She might rejhect you if she sees you with the other one.With the older one you have less chances of that.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry gentlemen. This is off-topic.

Balancing two girls in the same classroom doesn't seen like a situation unique to mature men.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them both if they like to participate in a threesome sex fantasy.

/lame

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be working them both. They're women, one of them is bound to do something to piss you off. When this happens, you have the other to fall back on.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If both ladies are giving you good go ahead signals, get both of their numbers and ask them out in alphabetical order.

One gets Tuesday, the other Wednesday. Let them earn weekend status.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play them off each other, but be subtle. The 28 year old 7 will try harder if she even peripherally knows she's competing with a 20 year old 9. The 9 will compete, and you might be able to draw her in, but remember a 20 y.o. 9 is probably getting a lot of attention from other sources as well. Work the 9, but string the 7 in too. At 28, the 7 has an establishing order in that she's almost reached her expiration date and she'll want to cash her chips in.

NoSweat

Reaction score
I love the idea of getting into a "project" with them. I would, however, get one going with each one individually. Also, as I have been in this situation, it will TOTALL AMPLIFY you if you study and really prepare for the class.

Nothing is more attractive than intelligence. You want to own that space, so don't just just talk to both of them, make that classroom YOUR HOUSE. Social proof is a phenomenon that I have just recently really began to "get."