Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
If you checked his URL he wasn't genetically blessed with anything but a loud mouth.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This joke has run its course.Originally posted by The Real Man
I been told i am handsome. I been told that by many women. Women have said they find me attractive in a masculine virile way, so there you have it fool. Go pretty your self up. Go on. put on more make up. hahahahahahahaha
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Blahblah I have more testosteron than you could ever get wannabe so please back off. I've done sports and athlethics since I was 7 years old including martial arts and I can guarantee you mister meat-tank that I'm more speedier than you, the thought of you even being able to touch me is ridiculous.Originally posted by The Real Man
Hey kinetic,
I would slap u and take your woman.
U effeminate fool. Go put that make up back on and those eyebrows need trimming....whilst u doing that man like me would be fuking your gal.
U saying i am ugly? ha ha ha h ahah....from a guy that puts make up on and does his eyebrows i can expect that. ha ha ha hah...I aint no pretty boy and i am glad i aint.
I tap a lot of ass fool. How comes?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That does it!!Do you really think a person who is not only fat and ugly but who has an even uglier personality is fooling anyone?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This is nonsense - these cultures are not 'macho' they are 'homo' cultures if they subscribe to this thinking. Why is a 'so-called man' getting excited over another man - what is his thinking and motivation to get his penis hard. Fag thinking and conduct are an abomination and should be regarded as such!!Originally posted by The Real Man
In many macho cultures in Southern Europe, in Northern Africa and in Central America, a man may have sex with other men and still be considered a "real man". He is viewed as virile as long as he stays on top. In these cultures, to be penetrated is to abdicate power.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.