Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladies and gentleman.....Introduction and pic of me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you checked his URL he wasn't genetically blessed with anything but a loud mouth.

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey kinetic,

I would slap u and take your woman.

U effeminate fool. Go put that make up back on and those eyebrows need trimming....whilst u doing that man like me would be fuking your gal.

U saying i am ugly? ha ha ha h ahah....from a guy that puts make up on and does his eyebrows i can expect that. ha ha ha hah...I aint no pretty boy and i am glad i aint.

I tap a lot of ass fool. How comes?

I been told i am handsome. I been told that by many women. Women have said they find me attractive in a masculine virile way, so there you have it fool. Go pretty your self up. Go on. put on more make up. hahahahahahahaha

Those scandanavian woman...ahhhh...they sure appreciate me. I dont blame them if they have men like you around.

Muscles and testosterone. That is what differentiates us from women son.

You aint no Alpha...you would be my chump...infact i would be embarrased speaking to a wussy make up wearing eyebrow trimmer like you. i only hang out with men...mans man....you know what i'm saying pretty boy....

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Kinetic,

what do you think would happen to you in prison prettyboy?

If you ended up getting sent down.

hahahahahahahahahahha

You aint Alpha.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by The Real Man
I been told i am handsome. I been told that by many women. Women have said they find me attractive in a masculine virile way, so there you have it fool. Go pretty your self up. Go on. put on more make up. hahahahahahahaha
This joke has run its course.

Ban. :rolleyes:

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I know I'm being ridiculous by even responsing to this fool, but here goes:

Real man, you look FAT, your face isn't masculine...it's round and soft.....

You look like the only thing you've lifted recently is a Big Mac to your mouth

You want to come on here talking about slapping guys? .....Private Message me....I box in the LA area and would love to step in the ring with you...we'll do it in a legal sanctioned boxing match...that way when you loose, you can't go crying to anyone....

WHY DO FAT GUYS THINK THEY'RE MASCULINE????

THIS IS A PIC OF ME.....6"5 250LBS 8% BODY FAT....http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_hard_corps....

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fool Joeyboy,

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fat face? Firstly i aint fat pal. 6ft 225 pounds, 50 inch chest and 34 inch waist Powerhouse here!!!

ha ha ha hah...shows how much you know. Many strongmen have far fatter faces than me or you even (yes your face is fat too). Jani virtanen and many others. Dont make them any less masculine. Plus my face is not fat...it aint round either fool.

Funny how you look like not even a 200 pounder.....what with those plain jane arms and all. No definition....plain, smooth boy...barely 200 pounds. You look soft buddy. You dont even look tough. I would not even register you. Yo face dont look to lean either pal. Is that a double chin being hidden away?

ha ha ha ha

We all know u cant box......who u fooling kid...if u were any good u would be the 'great hope'...ahahahaha I bet u go in the ring to take beatings...ahahaha. You have not got the genes to be a good boxer fool,... you could ever beat me.

Go cry now....you think its manly to cry dont ya.

Hey, Pm me boy. You want to try and box me....you have the problem with me slapping wussies down and taking there woman....so you pM me and lets go!!!

You arent worthy enough for me to chase and PM i know i could slap u down too and take yo woman. You have the problem...

You could have just Pmed right of the bat.

Fool.

ha ha hah

You make me laugh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not found too many gay men that could even claim being a real man. They lack that certain masculinity and energy that makes a real alpha male type of man.

I guess they are in touch with their feminine side and not the masculine side.

I do not pluck my eyebrows but if I had a uni-brow I would get that taken care of. I don't wear frilly clothes or lacy underwear to get in touch with my feminine side. Cause she is always beside me or laying next to me. That's all the feminine contact that I need.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey kinetic,

I would slap u and take your woman.

U effeminate fool. Go put that make up back on and those eyebrows need trimming....whilst u doing that man like me would be fuking your gal.

U saying i am ugly? ha ha ha h ahah....from a guy that puts make up on and does his eyebrows i can expect that. ha ha ha hah...I aint no pretty boy and i am glad i aint.

I tap a lot of ass fool. How comes?
Blahblah I have more testosteron than you could ever get wannabe so please back off. I've done sports and athlethics since I was 7 years old including martial arts and I can guarantee you mister meat-tank that I'm more speedier than you, the thought of you even being able to touch me is ridiculous.

Stop this damn penismeassuring contest. Ye sure you've tapped alot of ass, how are those bigarsed black h0es that'll take anything that walks :p ?

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck is this sh*t?

This post and most of the responses really show how classy some of you are…

This is a guy who actually took the time and effort to animate (I’ve done animation before and it takes countless hours, even for something as crappy as this) his face to tell people whom he does not even know that he is an “alpha male”. Not only does he do this, but he actually takes his time and effort to make unintelligible retorts telling people lies about how women swoon over him. Do you really think a person who is not only fat and ugly but who has an even uglier personality is fooling anyone?

I don’t even want to laugh at this guy. It’s so pathetic that it makes me feel sick because I feel so bad for him. I don’t think in actuality he’s this much of a f*cker (at least I hope); he’s just lonely and sad and has a lot of anger and unfounded self narcissism. I think everyone here should take an extra effort to help this guy out-- the last thing this world needs is someone like him. I mean, what good does it do to waste your time with retorts to something like this? To try and break an ego that isn’t even there?

And yes “The Real Man” (I’ll humor you by calling you that if it makes you feel better), I’m sure if 80% of us were sent to prison we’d be screwed both literally and figuratively. That’s why the good majority of us who have half a wit or who aren’t masochists don’t commit crimes that will make us go to jail. I have a friend who is in jail, and it’s not something to joke or laugh about.

Here’s some advice, If you spend half the time and energy you have to pull stunts like this on things like traveling the world or reading literature or something… anything that will help you become a more intelligent or worldly person, you will be a much happier person in every aspect of life.

And to everyone in general: it really gets me heated that so many of you guys on this site are so homophobic. Maybe I’m not catching it if it’s tongue and cheek, but don’t you think homosexuals are people that have had to put up with so much hatred and backlash throughout history? If you really want to be in happy in this world, you need to stop judging people on things that they can’t help, but rather on things that they can. Being kind and sympathetic to homosexuals and other minorities does not mean you’re a homosexual, it means that you’re not a bigot. If you’re straight then you’re straight, be comfortable with you’re sexuality and no one who is worth your time will question it.

It's uncanny how much anger is in this site. The last time I was here, people were more positive and actually gave helpful advice, they didn't leave inane posts like this.

Reaction score
JonnyL,

Sorry guy. this is a man's site and not a homosexual 'love fest'. No man was born with a penis in his anus and to state that this desire is inbred and natural for a man is an insult to my intelligence and nature as man. Fags are not a 'minority', you are misusing the term. For that matter, rapists, paedophiles are a minortiy. Should we respect them for their acts. You sound like a fool. Go to a lesbian/fag site if you want to push the homosexual agenda - you are in the wrong place. Don't make evil fair-seeming and state that we are bad for not accepting ill behavior! Huh???

Did you say that homos 'can't help' themselves. Are you insane??? What exactly can't they help??? Child rapists say the same thing thing - "I was born this way"!!!! Child rapists 'love' children, in the same respect that homos love men! Your logic is flawed. There has been no historical torment to homosexuals!! Quit trying to equate their so-called and mis-named 'tormernt' to that of blacks, Native Americans, and other persecuted peoples!!

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think a person who is not only fat and ugly but who has an even uglier personality is fooling anyone?
That does it!!

Fool post your pic.

Bastard.

I aint fat biiitch.

You my biiitch. i am going to bugger you to show a real man. I only pitch to show guys who the real man is. You gonna be my catcher boy!

Squeal like a pig boy!!!

I am not gay...i only bugger men who need to be shown their place. It is power thing. i am the man. You will be my girl now.

You are my peaches sweet peaches.

I am alpha male.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.....I was the pacific fleet boxing champ in the Marines...I chose not to pursue boxing as a career because I have other things going on.....

Real man...YOU FAT FVCK.....ANY TIME YOU WANNA SET UP A BOXING MATCH...LET ME KNOW..I'LL PM YOU....I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE A FAT FVCK AND CAN'T READ..BUT REALLY TRY...

anyone look at my pic and his...he's a fat fvck...

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANNA BE THIS FATTY WON'T BOX ME?

HOW MANY OF YOU THINK HE'S JUST A FVCKING FAT PUNK WHO CAN ONLY TALK **** ON THE COMPUTER?

ANSWER MY PM YOU FAT FVCK......

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
i have just Pmed you joey you gangly piece of shiite.

I am gonna slap u down then bugger you to show you a real man and your rightful place as my biiitch and inferior male.

You reek of faggage dude.

hahahahahhaha

Reaction score
This thread is starting to smell like a boxing gymnasium, it reeks of testosterone!

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey joey,

I am going to bugger you and you being a uS marine are used to it. ha ha ha hahahah

Read this:

In many macho cultures in Southern Europe, in Northern Africa and in Central America, a man may have sex with other men and still be considered a "real man". He is viewed as virile as long as he stays on top. In these cultures, to be penetrated is to abdicate power.

Surprisingly, US Marines, when having anal sex with other males, typically prefer the "passive" role. It may be that a Marine always strives to please his higher ups. Maybe there is a willingness to serve, to win approval or love.

www.users.wineasy.se/hattom/RealMan.html

Ha ha ha ha hah Us marines are catchers....they bend over for the enemy. hahahahaha Thats what it says. hahahahah

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I messaged this fat fvck with my real name..so we could set this match up...all he did was blow the same **** he does here....

LISTEN FAT FVCK...YOU DON'T THINK WHITE GUYS CAN BOX....QUIT YOUR **** TALKING AND STEP IN THE RING WITH ME....I'LL BlTCH SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.....

MODS....IF HE REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT, HE'D ALREADY HAVE MESSAGED HIS INFO...HE'S A DISRUPTIVE FORCE WITH BAD ENGLISH...EITHER POST HIS IP...IF IT'S NOT A PROXY OR BAN HIM..

I DON'T LIKE COWARDS WHO TALK **** FROM BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS.

Reaction score
In many macho cultures in Southern Europe, in Northern Africa and in Central America, a man may have sex with other men and still be considered a "real man". He is viewed as virile as long as he stays on top. In these cultures, to be penetrated is to abdicate power.
This is nonsense - these cultures are not 'macho' they are 'homo' cultures if they subscribe to this thinking. Why is a 'so-called man' getting excited over another man - what is his thinking and motivation to get his penis hard. Fag thinking and conduct are an abomination and should be regarded as such!!

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fool

Your name is not Mike Torelli like you claimed.

Mike Torelli is not you. Try again.

I aint stooopid to give you my anme...i dont know u fool.You cant be stupid enough to give me your name. Thats why i know you aint Mike Torelli.

If whiteboys could box then we would see them would'nt we. Blacks run boxing. We all know that. Blacks are the best boxers. You just the chump that sticks aropund to get the beats. if you could make it big in boxing then why dont ya?

come on. you could be famous and rich.

WHY DONT YA ????

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What have you planned fool? I asked that question...u did not answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.